Embarrassment

BtoB Yamo

 

Thank you for waiting for the update… OMO! I haven’t updated in 21 days!!! GOSH! I AM SO SHORRY SHORRY!!! *bows while hitting the head at the table*

I had some guy problems but now… BACK TO FOCUS ON OUR BELOVED GUYS!!! <333 kekekeke

And sorry for the messed up last chapter. I wrote it on the samsung pad and I was too tired to handle it correctly

_____________________________________________________________________________________

You laid on your bed slowly waking up from your deep slumber.

“I swear I dreamed of living with BtoB” you said while rubbing your eyes. But instead of waking up completely you rolled around a couple of minutes tying to get back to sleep.

Well.. it didn’t work.

You decided to take a warm shower. Maybe after that you could continue sleeping. Not bothering to wear something else except your navy-blue undergarment you walked out of your room to the bath.

But first you decided to make yourself a coffee so you turned to the door which was leading to the rest of the house, such as the kitchen and the living room

You walked out of your door and to the kitchen while passing by the living room.

7 incredible tired idols were sitting on the ground eating breakfast. All of their mouths stood open as you passed by. View of the members choked and the rest spilled their food out.

Eunkwang covered Sungjae’s eyes, while Minhyuk was covering Peniel’s.

“YA! CRAZY AHJUMMA! WEAR SOMETHING!” Ilhoon shouted.

Confused by the voices you walked back to the living room.

“Why? It’s not like you could do anything about it.” You said and slapped yourself twice.

“I wish I just could weak up now. It’s really depressing this dream… I mean I am glad to dream about you guys.. but in the end I wake up and my happiness was for nothing” you grumbled and walked back to the kitchen.

“As if this is real” you muttered while making your coffee. After it was done you walked back to the living room and sat down next to Sungjae and Eunkwang. You shoved Eungkwang’s hands away from Sungjae’s eyes.

“Why do you keep covering his eyes?” you looked confused at him “ It’s not like we’re shooting right now”  right now”

You chuckled.

Or are we????

“Gawwwd I’m so erted” you sighted and sipped on your coffee.

You looked up again looking into each members face.

“So guys… what are you doing here anyway? I mean… I am very glad that you came to visit my dream but… shouldn’t you be in someone else’s? It really frustrates me dreaming of you.” You touched Eunkwang’s face soft “ I can even feel you… damn.. I dream in HD and I can feel my dreams… damn… THAT’S AWESOME!” you clapped your hands.

“Did she gone completely crazy this time?” Ilhoon asked the group a bit pissed but more scared.

You hit Ilhoon with a pillow from the couch.

“YA! I can hear you! Why are you so mean?! THAT’S MY FREAKIN DREAM! So be nice!” you shouted at him while pointing your finger at him.

He covered his with his hands. “ME?!” He asked shocked.

He is such a diva…gosh…

You rolled your eyes.

Hyunsik stood up walking out of the room but returned immediately with a blanked with which he covered your body and sorta hugged you from behind.

He had a bright smile on his face…which was too near yours.

“_____...this isn’t a dream.” He said with his lovely voice in a low tone.

You slapped yourself on your cheeks. You didn’t wake up. You tried again. But Hyunsik stopped you and looked at you concerned.

Your eyes grew whide.

THIS. ISN’T. A. DREAM.

“AHHHHHH!!!!” you screamed an run to your room. Sadly you hadn’t a lock so you just pushed yourself against the door.

“WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME?! THIS IS SO HUMILIATING!!!” The feeling of embarrassment was too much at that moment.

You heard all the members in front of your door.

“_____? Are you okay?” Hyunsik asked.

“Yeah. Are you okay?” Changsub asked now.

Ilhoon laughed.

“YAH! YOU RASCAL!” Eunkwang shouted. You could hear the “Ouw”-sound from Ilhoon.

“That’s what you get for laughing” Minhyuk snattered.

“Ilhoon-ah didn’t mean to be so rude. Please forgive him.” Minhyuk said. You could hear his caring smile even though you didn’t see it.

You grabbed your hands between your arms and sat down on the ground leaning at the door.

The members tried talking to you but you were so bothered by self pitying yourself that you didn’t answer them.

“That’s it _____! WE’RE COMING IN!” Sungjae shouted and your door opened slowly.

You tried keeping it shut but… after Sungjae kicked the door you flew on your and the door opened and slammed at the wall causing a loud sound which made you shrug

“I’M SORRY! I DIDN’T MEAN TO FRIGHTEN YOU!” He said helping you up.

You didn’t look at any of their faces

You bowed “Sorry for my inacceptable behavior”

Eunkwang knew those words. He smirked “ Calm your _____. It’s not like you tried to seduce us” he laughed.

“Yet” you said in a low voice.

Still not wanting to face the members for a longer period you announced that you would take a shower.

Normally you shower about 20-30 minutes but today you took extra time. You did everything possible to not leave the bathroom but Minhyuk came running to the door shouting he needed to pee so badly.

So you were after 1 ½ hour dressed and didn’t know what to do with yourself.

You started reading facts about BtoB. And of course you read the newest updates at aff.

Slowly you started to fall asleep.

“______? “ A melodic voice asked. “Wake up” it continued.

You opened your eyes and quickly tried to stand up. But unfortunately you hit halfway something with your head.

My poor head. Always getting hit.

It was Hyunsik who was styled up and smiling to you with his eye-smile.

(Heheheh just wanted to show you my imagination of him at that moment)

“Why” you was too tired to think

“I’ve slept 6 hours and 7 minutes. Now let’s go and spend the rest of the day together!” He said joyfully but in a very low voice.

“Uhh sure” you said and quickly made your hair look a bit less messy.

“Let’s go!” you said happy but still sleepy.

“Kyopta” Hyunsik smiled and took you by the end to the entrance.

“Wh-“ he but his hands over your mouth covering it.

He made the shhh sound.

He hand signed you to put on your shoes.

He opened the door and was about to walk with you out of your apartment when Changsub saw you two.

Hyunsik made the shhh sound again and put his finger to his lips.

Changsub began to smirk and took a deep breath.

Oho

“GUYS! HYUNSIK IS TAKING _____ AWAY FROM US! HE IS SNEAKING OUT WITH HER! TO A DATEEEE!” he screamed.

Hyunsik swore. You looked with big eyes at him. You didn’t know he was able to swear.

“Yah! Changsub. I’ll keep that in mind” With that he took you by the hand and ran with you off the stairs.

I’m glad I exercised lately…or else I would be already dead from this much running.

When you were finally downstairs heading out of the building shouts could be heard.

You both looked up and saw 6 frustrating members screaming something down to you.

Hyunsik waved them and laughed.

“Oppa-…Hyunsik-shi” you began.

“Oppa, please.” He said.

OMO! I AM ALLOWED TO CALL HIM OPPA!! LIKE FOR REAL!!!!

You tried not showing how much you were freaking out by that.

Well…you at it. You smiled all over your face

“Is this some sort of secret meeting?” you asked laughing.

“Yeah… some sort of secret date” he said and scratched his back head while smiling with his excuse smile.

Your heart stopped a moment.

Did he just…

“Where are we going?” you asked. You were amazed by yourself how cool you talked as if everything was fine, as if you weren’t on a secret date with smile sun Hyunsik from FREAKIN BTOB!

“Since we should get to know each other better and it’s only 5pm I would suggest that we show each other some of our favorites places in Seoul.”

“Arasso” you nodded.

You both smiled at each other brightly….just that you were sure that you looked like the stupidest person with your ugly smile.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

“I swear if Hyunsik is gonna make a move on _____ I will chop his balls off” Eunkwang muttered.

“DO YOU REALLY THINK HE WOULD DO THAT!?” Maknae screamed. “NO! NOONA IS MINE!!!” Sungjae cried.

“That crazy carrot sure knows how to piss me off” Ilhoon said in between.

All eyes were on Ilhoon now.

“YOU LIKE HER TOO?” Eunkwang asked shocked and a bit angry.

“She is only mine”, he thought.

“Uhmmm” Ilhoon didn’t know what to answer.

“Let’s count” Sungjae said.

“So I like _____. Eunkwang likes _____. Ilhoon likes her and Hyunsik likes her AND is on a date with HER!” he spilled the last part out.

“4 out of 7” Ilhoon muttered.

“5” Peniel said smirking.

“YOU CAN SMIRK PENIEL?!” Sungjae said shocked.

Minhyuk and Changsub weren’t talking. They weren’t yet sure if the only like you as a sister dongseang or as a girl dongseang.

But they all didn’t want that you end up with Hyunsik. But with any other than themselves neither.

“So. Do we have a plan?” Changsub asked.

_______________________________________________________________________

How did you like the capture?

PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT! I really LOVE to hear your thought while reading and after. I want to get to know you my dear handsome lovely readers!!! <333

OMO! 4 VOTES ALREADY!??!?! YOU MAKE ME SOOO PROUD!

Heheheh and you call me author-nim…. I LIKE <3333

What do you thing will their plan be? O.o

SARANGHAEYO READER!!!! <3

 

And thanks to kellykat . I wouldn't have updated this week if it wasn't for your comment. <3