A bit crazy

BtoB Yamo

 

“So uhhhh is it ok if we are living with you?” Eunkwang asked the girl sitting on the couch in front of them while they all squeezed themselves on another couch.

The living room in which they sat was very comfortable, it was beige with a bit gold and rosé. One of the walls was full of books all kinds of colors and heights on the other one was a big TV and in the re of the room were many laptops, consoles and all kinds of tablets.

They all looked with big eyes around the living room especially Sungjae who’s new love was playing FIFA on the PS3.

“PLEASE NOONA! YOU EVEN GOT FIFA 13!!!” Sugjae pleaded you and got down from the sofa on his knees “This is heaven….Are you an angel?” he asked totally serious. Hyunsik next to him slapped him.

“BAHAHAHAHA “ you laughed hard “say that again Sungjae and you’ll sleep on the balcony.” You pointed to a door in the living room which leaded to it.

 

“Does that mean we can stay?” Minhyuk asked with a bright smile.

“Yes flower boy you can” you said smiling. They all cheered” BUT” the immediately stopped and looked at you with a bit fear in their faces “ we have to make some rules…” you said in a mother tone.

You had their full attention “First…I am very bad at cleaning so you have to help me with the cleaning. “They all nodded “Second…uhh…I know you guys come home often very late…just tell me when you do so I won’t think that you are some thieves so I won’t hit you with a pan or something… “ Now they looked a bit scared but you continued” And third…DON’T YOU DARE TO DRAW ON MY POSTERS!!!!”you said with a mean expression and then began to smile as you thought of all your biases posters.

They all looked hardcore confused by you

“Uhh…Noona…are you by chance crazy?” Sungjae asked now getting hit by Changsub. He just rubbed his back head where he got hit “ And why do you know our names?”

You rolled yours eyes “Aish….okokok…I’ll start with me since you don’t know anything…geeze…you guys look like you think I’ll eat you” you joked.

“Uhh…would you” Ilhoon now asked now getting hit by Sungjae.

“YAH! MAKNAE! How dare you to hit your Hyung?!” Ilhoon asked pissed.

“I wanted to hit someone….always do I get hit…” Sungjae smiled his idiotic smile

Ilhoon hit him on the forehead “Shut up Maknae”

“I’m sorry for my members” Eungwang bowed his head.

“Calm you guys” you said. All the guys looked flabbergasted at you.

“Now listen guys….” You sighted one big time” First things first…I am not your Noona Sungjae…I am younger than you guys. Do I look that old?” you asked” I know…I already get wrinkles….”You said while sighting. Now the guys looked even more shocked “Oh my gosh…guys.. I was joking!...you sure have some sticks in ya asses….           Just listen to me…questions please at the end…. So…I’m _____. I am 16. I LOOOOOOVE KPOP! That’s why I know you guys…I watched every BtoB diary and Weekly Idol blablabla so you guys are not new to me. There’s you answer Sungjae. Then..mhmm ahh! So right now I live alone because my parents are somewhere working…don’t ask me where they are but later we’ll skype with them, then we can ask … and my sister doesn’t live here. I wanted some company so I went to an office where they search people to live together with them. Well here we are…. Imma ask that question now…. Why exactly do you need to stay somewhere else? I mean…your dorm is perfectly fine”

“Well… Eungkwang and our Managers said it’ll be better for our fans if we would be separated for a while…. It looks like we would live together with one ”Hyunsik said with his bright smile. You nodded

“Anyways….”you continued “I am a bit  crazy guys. So don’t mind me if I spaz around….yeah..hehehe..and I since I am a bit crazy I live and talk a bit differently…you could say that I live very western…or…I don’t even know how you Korean guys even live Korean…just…doesn’t matter you’ll find out….and I talk always English…so Peniel we’ll have lots of fun “ you winked at him” Does books” you pointed to the book shelves “Are all English so if you get boring read some of ‘em…then..mhmm what should you need to know…oh yeah..don’t EVER tell me what to do or not.” You said with a angry expression on your face.

Peniel walked over and held you in a headlock.

“Argh…PENIEL! STOP IT!!” ýou whined.

“Awww little Dongseang.. you shouldn’t talk to your Oppas like that “he chuckled.

“OMO! YA! PENIEL STOP IT! _____ IS A GIRL! YOU CAN’T DO THAT TO HER!” Eungkwang panicked and tried to loose Peniels grip around you. The other members now tried the same thing. Suddenly Peniel let go. You immediately sprung to Eungkwang now having him in a headlock “Even if I’m a girl doesn’t mean we can’t fight “you chuckled while winking at Peniel “Say that again Eungkwang and I’ll force you to watch horror movies all night long”

“_____! OKOKOKOK! PLEASE NO HORROR MOVIES!” Eungkwang pleaded and raise his hands in concent.

All the other members sat now on the ground and laughed hard…..
“HAHAHAH HYUNG!” Sungjae laughed the loudest earning a death look from Eungkwang.

You slapped Sungjaes head. “Don’t laugh at your Hyung” you said smiling. Now you wrestled with Sungjae. The other guys cheered on you and bet who would win.

Suddenly there was a click sound and the TV screen went on revealing a women and a man.

“Oh hello _____ do we disturb you?” The man asked.

Sungjae froze. He held you in a tricky position where you were not able to move much.

“Oh hey dad. Hey mom. Nooo you are not disturbing” Sungjaes eyes grew wider. You took your chance and managed to take him to the ground. Now you said on his back while fixing your hair.

“See? Everything is fine” you stated.

Your parents laughed. Sungjaes face went as pink as a cherry the other members were still shocked from the appearance of your parents.

“I see” you mom laughed” So you found some people to live with… they look handsome” Your mom smiled.

Now all of BtoB went total pink.

“Guys” your dad said serious” Don’t get my daughter pregnant. I’ll chop you balls off”

Now pure horror was on each guys faces.

“We’ll call tomorrow again _____. Don’t have too much fun!” your mom said.

“Pffff  you can’t expect that from me” you crossed your elbows, still sitting on Sungjae.

Then the TV went off again.

“Seriously? Is your whole family crazy?” Minhyuk asked dumbfounded.

„ Probably…“ you shrugged your shoulders and went down from Sungjae who quickly ran to the bathroom he saw earlier.

“What’s wrong with him?” you asked confused.

 

 

WEEEW…So you guys like the first chap? Don’t worry the story won’t be too boring :P

Tell me if you’d like longer or shorter chaps.

AND TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!! <3333 LOVE YOU GUYSSSS!! xD

 

KWEIRDNEZ4D heheheh I know right :P I thought they would be the perfect victims for that XDDDD THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR YA COMMENT!