Stuck

BtoB Yamo

You stood there awkwardly in the middle of the small corridor looking at BtoB.
BTS knew that they should leave. This was no place for rookies. Bowing they left past BtoB who didn't even look one second at them.
Glancing back to BAP you knew you had no way of running off.
"_____! Come here" Yongguk made a gesture with his hand so you would come back.
"She won't go with you" Ilhoon hissed between his teeth "She is with us" his face turned dark red as saying that.
You just stood there.
Did they want that you decided to whom you belonged?
You wouldn't do that.
"Stop it. All of you. Am I the only sane one here?" you gestured with my hands.
"This is a guy matter. You wouldn't understand" Himchan said glaring at the others
"Oh shut it Himchan! You are not a man. Even _____ is manlier that you" Hyunsik said "No offense _____" he held both his hands up.
"You and you" You pointed at both groups " You guys are idols! Do you understand? IDOLS! Even if I want to have you all as brothers I cannot and will not claim any of you as such. Why do I always have to be responsible?     Look guys... Idols are loved by many. People of the public. Your life is open to anyone just by a mouse klick. Sooner or later news will leak and you will have a scandal. This is no dicussion about to whose family I belong to." Even tho you didnt want to say the truth you knew it. There was no way you could stay in the shadows forever.
"You are right. This is no discussion" Daehyun barked and he sprang forward and grabbed you.
That was the moment hell broke out.
Sungjae reached for you too and both started pulling. You screamed they should stop but they didnt hear it. Boyh groups were kicking each other like school boys and screamed loudly at each other the meanest insults.
Some security guards game and fellow groups tried to keep us apart.
This all didnt last longer than a minute.
As you were free and the guys kept back you turned your back on them and left the studio.
You heard faided shouts for you but right now you were angry.
Didnt the guys see? Their little ego fight could cause the end of their career.
Stupid stupid dorks.
But you had to smile.
Btob came back. BtoB still cared for you. You would choose them over BAP.
Even tho BAP was nice to you...they were like friends. Btob was family. Maybe even more than that.
You thought the whole way home which was more than an hour what to do next.
You knew it would be best to kick them out of home but you were so selfish.  You wanted to keep every member close by you.

At home you went into the shower which was the perfect thinking spot for you. Even in the bathroom the guys had their stuff all over the place.
Ilhoon had by now shampoo which was shaoed like a carrot.
You smiled.
Oh how you missed them.
But as fast as you smiled tears came which were washed away by the running water.
You had to push them away.
You had to. But there was still so much you wanted to know about them, do with them...simply just be with them together.
Even if it hurt you would say tonight your goodbye and tell them they had to move out.
A farwell dinner came up in your mind.

Later the day exhausted idols called BtoB punched the security numbers of  your door.
You sat on the ground watching a drama on the TV as the tip toed in the house.
You looked at them angry and they knew they were in trouble. Pushing their shoes off they kneed down infront of you like little children who did something wrong.
The leader took the chance to speak up first.
"We know you are angry at us _____. But we don't care" They group hugged you
"Don't hug me" tears welled up inside you and you wriggled in the hug" This brings me out of concept"
"That's why we do it" Penils voice was muffled "Don't abandon us. We will find a way"
"I'll treat you for dinner" you said out of the blue, not sure if anyone heard you.
Of course they heard you. They would hear the word "treat" even in space.
"REUNION TIME" Sungjae shouted and hopped like a crazy.
The others ran and put their shoes on ready to go.
"Come on _____ why do you take so long?! I will die here from starvation if you take much longer!" Changsub screamed whiney.
They seemed pretty much over everything....
They didnt question you once why you turned your back on them, why you stayed with BAP...You questioned yourself if they really liked you and cared for you....or only cared if you bought them food?
They really didnt seem to be bothered in any way.
A hurt feeling creeped up your spine.
You grabbed your shoes put them on and hurried to the elevator which they all occupied.
Not sure if it was save enough if all of you went into one elevator you stood infront of it and waved. But as the door closed Changsub grabbed you and pulled you into the elevator. You were pressed against his body as the doors closed behind you.
"_____! You could have said something. I would have booked a private room for us" he smiled sheepishly down.
The guys roared.
"Don't you dare touch my rabbit!" Ilhoon screamed from the back and tried pushing his way to us.
Hyunsik who stood behind changsub tried to grab you but changsub sheelded myou from him. Which made Minhyuk furious. There was so much movement in the elevator. Eunkwang shouted something like he will die. Such a drama queen.
The elevator held abruptly making all movements and shouts  stop.
Then the elevator dropped some feet.
Everybody screamed.
But as it stopped again everybody was silent again.
"I am so going to kill you Changsub if I come out alive" Peniels voice was clear as ice.
"I think we are stuck" Minhyuk stated.
"Bravo Sherlock! Wouldn't have guessed that" you said sarcastically.
For about a minute it was quiet.
"Changsub?" Hyunsik asked into the silence.
"Yes hyung?" He replied.
"Are you still hugging _____?"Hyunsik asked.
Changsub didnt reply back.
Hyunsik pushed Changsub which made me hit my head against the doors.
"YOU BUNCH OF JERKS! I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" You shouted and pushed back as hard as you could. Tumult happened and the elevator dropped some feet again making everybody gasp for air.
"This is all your fault" Ilhoon muttered.
You knew he talked to you
"So it's my fault now that we are stuck?"you snapped back
"No not only that we are stuck... EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT!"he was really angry there.
Which you didnt understand
"What are you talking about Ilhoon?" you couldnt see him you nor he could see you.
"Don't Ilhoon... not here" Eunkwang'd voice said somewhere.
"Why not hyung? We are stuck anyways. So we can talk everything out here and now aswell" Ilhoon literally spat back.
"He is right Eunkwang " Minhyuk said" We need to talk sooner or later anyway."
"Ok come at me" you exhaled loudly "Now what did I do wrong?! Huh?" You asked annoyed.
"You just uhrg!" Ilhoon was very frsutrated "You ... you...you just left me. Left us. I thought you never liked us for one moment. I was so angry and hurt that I hoped I would never see you again. But I missed you really bad and I called you abroad and you just...urgh!
And then I realised I had no right to miss you. Who was I to you? We lived together we ate together.... but that alone is not reason enough to grow close to you.
I figured with you pushing us away we would be done forever..
Then we saw you at the airport and I just wanted to grab you and never let go.... I realised even if you didnt feel it that way you are a part of our life now. We were a family and family has its issues sometimes.
When you walked away from us again we were all so mad... but then you called Eunkwang....
So we came back as fast as possible but you were gone.
We found the blackmailing letter.
Oh how guilty we felt.... but we couldn't do anything. Thinking saesangs had you was...
Going public would have been a huge scandal.
We couldn't eat sleep....we couldn't do anything! Just because of you! You witch had our hearts.
So we worked out the concept for our new single and we are also in a reality show to become Cool Men!
All with the aim to show the people who had you we were over and u were nothing to us.
We filled our whole heart into everything and then .... you...you are on the shoulders of that rookie playing happily. And worse! Turns out you were together the whole time with that filth from B.A-whatever!"he shouted again nothing of the words he said sounded apologetic nor sad...simply angry.
You didnt know if you should he happy sad or angry.
They cared for you, yes. But they believed you would walk away so quickly....and then they are angry that you were happy and alive?
" Are you all feeling like Ilhoon" you asked facing the ground. They replied with a united yes
"Then let me tell you what you s! YOU think YOU guys can blaim ME?! This will so not happen! You didn't even thought about the whole thing I guess. Why would I push you away after we were so close! You just believed what you wanted to believe. And it's called B.A.P! They treated me really good and kept me save,healthy and happy! I did what I did to protect you from any harm! And you just complain! I think we should stop it."
"What do you mean with stop it?" Hyunsik asked.
"Stop living together"you replied
And then hell started breaking out again. You all shouted at each other blaiming the other person and soon you pushed each other again.
That was it. The elevator dropped at least 3 floors.
*bing*
The elevator doors opened revealing the exit of the building.
You stepped out glaring at the faces staring back at you.
You took your phone quickcalling the recently most calles number still looking at the guys which didn't move an inch.
"Oppa. Pick me up at the usual place. I realised that you are my only oppa"
You grit your teeth and walked out of the exit.
"I guess that means no dinner?" Changsub asked.

 

Annyeong Guys :*

Yeah I took my time... Once again I deserve a nomination for worst Author ever xD

Heheheeheh see you guys hopefully soon <3