Dramatic Return

BtoB Yamo

Annyeong guyys!

How are you all? Have you eaten yet? is everything alright?
I hope sooo! Kekekekeke

Nowwww let's see what will happen in this chap ^^

-

 

 

"Guys. I have to return earlier. I have some things to solve" you stated at the dinnertable.
Today your Family had another gathering.
You didn't want to stay longer with your family.
It was not as if you hated them but... you kinda didn’t want to be involved with them anymore.
You needed your time alone again. If you would continue to stay with people who actually love you, you were afraid of hurting them. Sometimes you just needed nobody around you to envelope a good mood again.

"Oh Okay. When do you wanna return_____?" your father asked.
The all looked into each other eyes, knowing something was going on again.
"Tomorrow" you stated. You didn't look in any of your family members faces.
"_____? Is something going on again? Is it him? “your mother asked.
"No! It's not HIM!" you talked about your ex. Last time you wanted to be alone you broke up with him" He is looong gone"
"If you really think so" your sister said sarcatic.
"Shut up! Don't interfere with my life. I told you long ago I don't see you as family anymore. Stop talking to me" you said with a hateful expression to your sister and stood up and left the room.
"_____!!! COME BACK HERE! NOW!" your father screamed angry. "YOU AIN'T GOIMG ANYWHERE!"
"You came back and stood in the doorway. And looked sad at them "I told you I need to return. Let me leave before I do something dumb" you hugged you dog that came running after you when you left. Tears shed down your cheeks.
"Do you really hate us that much?" your mother asked shocked.
"Just book me a flight for tomorrow." you hugged your dog tighter and then left without him.
"I'll book a flight tonight" your mother said sad.

Your heart ached.
*I am such an evil person. I can't even tell them the truth. I am such a two faced . But hey ____ that's what you wanted. Did I? AISH! I don’t even know what a person I want to be!*
You had a fire in your body that hated everything and everyone in the world. But at the same time you were able to love with your whole being. You would give up yourself for the people who you loved and were loyal to you. But those people that betray you want to kill them slowly. You were ripped apart.
You thought of your friends and cried because of happiness that you had them. You loved them more than your own life.
Then you thought about BtoB. You hated yourself for what you had to do to them. For the sake of their future and safety.
*I am not a bad person.... NO! I AM!*
-
You can now turn on your phone.
Thanks for flying with-


"Good to be back" you said to yourself, looked out of the planes window and turned your phone on.
No messages.
You sighted in disappointment.
*I guess they really hate me now*
You went out of the plane and walked through all the controls to reach the luggage thingy.
You had your earphones plugged in listening to B.A.P's Secret Love in infinite mode.
Finally you found yours and made your way out.
A earplug fell off your ear.
You stepped outside of the security area and walked to the front doors to get a taxi.
"_____!" a voice shouted.
You turned around and saw BtoB a bit further away.
Sungjae was the one that shouted for you and smiled widely and winks at you.
The rest of BtoB found you too and smiled at you.
You smiled and wanted to walk to them, but you saw the fans that followed them and reminded yourself of your *mission*. Your smile fated and you turned around walking away, you plugs your earplug back in.
Your body got turned around abruptly and faced Minhyuk with a wild expression.
He ripped the earplugs out.
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" he shouted at you. Loud enough to make you flinch but not too loud to make a big scene.
"J-just leave me alone" you turned your head away.
He let go of your arm he held and took your face between his hands and forced you to face him.
You didn’t look at him.
" I won't leave you" he stated calm" I finally have you back and I-"
"STOP IT!" you said angry now facing him." LEAVE.ME.ALONE! Don't you get it?! I can't stand all of you! I HATE YOU!"
"B-but" he said shocked.
"Face it handsome. I never liked you." you sad laughing and smirked at him. "Let go Pabo."
He let go of you.
You touched his cheek and looked at him once again.
"I hope we don't run into each other again." You bowed at him" BtoB HWAITING!" you sad smiling and made the hwaiting pose and turned around and left him.

Finally outside you found a taxi.
You saw B.A.P getting out of their Van on the other side of the street and spotted Daehyun.
He saw you as well and smiled and walked towards you.
You shook your head with a blank expression and sat yourself into the taxi.
It speed of leaving a confused Daehyun.

-

You went straight home.
You had a strange feeling.
The door was opened of you apartment.
"No... please"
You stormed into the apartment only to find it just like you left it.
You went around the apartment only to find nothing removed or destroyed.
Last was your room.
On your bed was a photo of you and BtoB.
You were ripped out.
A letter was on your bed as well.
You opened the envelop and saw a text made out of words which were cut out from newspaper.

You did a good job.
Don't ever interfere with them.
Or you know what will happen.
We'll watch you


That was enough for you.
"I HATE ALL OF YOU!" you screamed and began to cry holding onto the ripped photo of you guys.
*I love you BtoB*

-

 

WUHU! This story reached 30 subs! PARTY TIME!

I wanted to update for you guys so you know how much I love you...

Well I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333

Kekekeke

Any idea what happened with the story?

xD

 

Have you heard the news?

BTOB HAS COMEBACK IN 5 DAYS! 10.04.13!!!!

WEEEEEW!

I missed them soooo much :'/

<3