Protection-Talk

BtoB Yamo

The sun came through the window to your left. It was early in the morning.

In a view minutes you had to go out of bed and into the shower and get ready for school.

" 102 days left " you said into the blue with tears in your eyes.

*Finally... I don't get why I still need to go to school! When will it be summer? It's still so far away.... I wanna go*

You turned sad to your right. Minhyuk was there facing you.

He looked so peacefull in his slumber. All the other guys slept on the floor, the sofa or managed somehow to sleep on your bed.

You of course slept in the middle.

You smiled weakly. *Why did you guys come into my heart. I don't wanna love you. It'll be too ...hard" You reached out your hand to touch Minhyuk's face. But you stopped, taking your hand back.

*Get going _____* You tried getting up.

But an arm on your tummy made it impossible. It was Hyunsik's.

He moved a bit and held you tighter.

His face in your hair he said "Don't go yet." His morning voice was so incedible.

You were nearly crying. *Don't touch me. I can't ever like you. No. Impossible*

"I need to go to school" you said and pushed Hyunsik's arm away and crawled out of your bed.

You realized you had Eunkwang's boxers on and a shirt from Ilhoon.

*How the heck did I get into these clothes.... Noooo I don't even wanna know*

You nearly tripped on your way to your door over Sungjae.

He laid there with his shirt half off, one hand in his boxers and the other one on the carrot which was in embrace with Ilhoon. Both had kicked their blankets off. You took them and placed them again on them.

Hyunsik watched you. You looked at him and made the shhh sign.

Then you tiptoed out of your room and shut the door quetly.

Under the shower you sang from Sunggyu 'Because'. (show up the lyrics if you don't know them)

*If I'm gone. Please...don't stay in my heart guys. I wanna move on*

You got out of the shower and dried your body and hair.

Out from the laundry you took a shirt from Peniel and a sweatpants from Ilhoon. You really liked their clothes.

"I love you guys" you said sadly "I'm such a pabo"

You drank a hot chocolate and ate a yogurt.

Then you realized you were late for school and stormed out of the house in a hurry whil grabing your phone, iPod and your schoolbag. You dailed someone's number.

"Hello?" you mom asked.

"Hey mom. I haven't got the plane tickets for next week. Could you send me them via e-mail?"

"Sure. How is my _____ lately? How are the boys?"

Suddenly the kiss from Minhyuk came into your mind. Your checks went red.

"Is there someone in love? Uhhhh"

"MOM! ABSOLUTELY NOT!" you screamed embarassed in your phone.

"Keep talking sweety. Who is it?!" your mom asked laughing" Is it the one who was resteling with you?"

"NO MOM! Not Sungjae!"

"Ahhh I see...his name is Sungjae...well I guess he isn't that bad as son in law...he looked handsome. Cute little guy..-"

"MOM! I WON'T MARRY ANYWAY!" you ended the call with a burning face.

Your cellphone rang. "Ne?"

"I want to see my future gradchildrens father's face! Send a picture of him to your mom! I wanna see him" your granny was on the phone.

"Granny no! I AIN'T GONNA MARRY HIM NOR I'LL GET KIDS! I hate children...you know that!" you said.

"My dear... Sooner or later you'll get kids. The condoms I sended you via airmail won't fit your asians anyway. I extra bought S but I guesd if you don't wanns get pregnant you may go and buy some XS ones"

"GRANNY! YOU ARE SOOOOOO EMBARASSING! Gosh! I could die right now" you whined.

"Just remember to send your mom the picture" with that your granny hung up

. You shook your head in disbelieve. You called your best friend from your school.

"DUDE! MY FAMILIY JUST TALKED WITH ME ABOUT PROTECTION N STUFF! I SWEAR I DIE!"

"Ahahahaha. Sounds fun bro

" "Shut the fu** up!" you said and pouted.

"Sure. Make sure you get to class by time ,er. I wanna sit next to you"

"Keep talkin gurl, you know I'm always late." you ended the call.

You went on a bus and put your earplugs in again, now listening to INFINITE's ' Only Tears '. Next track was K.Will's  ' Please Don't '.

*Seriously? What's up with you today iPod? Why so sad today?*

Your stop was called out and you made your way to the doors.

On your way to school was a ' Holly's Coffee '. (kekeke my name is Holly. I totally gonna go in one when I see one by chance :P)

You stopped by to order a coffee to go.

"_____!" you turned arround to search for the voice's owner.

It was Daehyun. 

*What the fu** is he doing here?* The kiss with Daehyun now popped up in your head and you got red.

He made his way torwards you. " Good Morning _____! How are you?" he asked.

"I guess fine....I'm on my way to school and just wanted to order takeaway."

"Then...I'll walk you to school! Wait. I'll just tell the guys" He went away.

*What tha heeeeeck just happened?...Don't think about it _____...simply just don't!*

You ordered and waited for your drink. As it came Daehyun wasn't back. *Maybe we'll bump into each other again* You walked out of the store and walked into the direction of your school.

"Wait _____!" Daehyun shouted.

You turned around. Daehyun was joggin to you.

"Why did you go?" he asked not a bit out of breath.

"Uhm I'm late for school" you said and continued walking.

Daehyun slung an arm around your waist and walked in your speed.

"Daehyun... Why do you hug me?" you raised your eyebrows.

"Because I want to. If I don't do it, a nother guy will do it. Maybe it could be Darth Wader or "

"Or you Daehyun" you laughed. "I'm not your mother Daehyun" you said in the Darth Wider voice.

You both cracked up. As the street got more crowded he took you by the hand.

"Wait" he looked proper at you" if you go to school why are you dressed like this?"

"No uniforms at my school bro."

"Awww I would have loved to see you in a skirt" he pouted. "Yeah...and then you would have lifted my skirt to see my . I knew you are a Daehyun. Don't deny it bro." you laughed and he joined.

School hasn't started as you reached it's gates.

"Ya er!" your friend screamed and walked to you.

"Why did she call you er?" Daehun asked in shock. You laughed at him.

"Sooo who's that?" your friend smirked. "It's a friend of mine I guess."

"Sureeee and why do you hold hands with him?" she asked

"Uhmmm..."

"I thought your boyfriend would be a man but this.." she made a break" is not what I've expected."

"Yeah I know. He is more manly that your boyfriend" you laughed hard.

She hit you at your head.

"Ya!" you shouted rubbing with  your free hand the place you got hit.

Daehyun was totally confused with the scene. He wasn't that good in english so he didn't understand much. But he wondered why you two yell at each other...

You changed into korean now with a accent. "I need to hurry now. Thanks for walking me" you got on your toes and kissed his left cheek" I'll text you"

You and your friend walked to your class and left Daehyun standing there.

"He is even more pretty than you are"

"Shut up dude" you laughed and hit her and then ran.

"YA! _____!" 

-

Heyyy ^^ I typed this chap on my phone again but I changed it on my computer again a bit.

Hehehe I'm sick.. so I thought I would update

Okay...it's a random chap but hey :PPP

Maybe I'll update today again! (It's like 12am here )

 

Guess which B.A.P and BtoB member is my Bias! <3

 

Do you wanna be the friend in this story? (since I don't have a name for her)

Then tell me so ^^

 

BTOB TIMEE <3