Food

BtoB Yamo

Ayo wasssup guys ^_^

Go never EVER to the UK if you ever wanna keep your figure.... and if you like sweets.....

I said officially goodby to my body.....yeah... I gotta get fat.....well happens....

so I don't hav any clue what I will write about in this chapture buuuuut I wanted to update! kekeke I promised ^~^

~

"I swear I'll die!" you muffle into he carpet you lied on.

"Ahahahaha you could have shared with the dog" your mother laughed at you.

"I gave the last bite the dog!" you held your tummy and tried not to move much.

"Oh look at that! The former owner left a dead body on the ground" your uncle laughed "And it's even guareded by a dog!"

You pet your dog which sat next to you waiting for more to eat.

"Are you sure the body is dead?" your dad asked and put a foot on your back and put on some weight on it.

You burped loud. Everybody in the kitchen laughed. "Guys! I swear I'll throw up!" now wiggeling on the ground.

*Why does everybody tease me? aishh*

"_____? Will you do the dishes?" your mom asked.

"I die right now Mom! Don't you see that?!" you burped again.

"Then I guess I'll have to do it" your dad said.

"How about a movie?" your uncle asked.

A couple of minutes later you all sat in the living room and tried to decide what should be on the TV. In the end you decided "Skyfall".

You always loved cars.....especially english ones...such as "Aston Martin". At the scene Bond's Aston Martin gets blown up uhs and ahs could be heared in th living room. Your family had a love for cars aswell...

Your phone vibrated. An incomming call. "GET OUT OF THE ROOM! WE TRY TO WATCH A MOVIE!" your sister screamed at you.

You left the room. "H-Hello?" you thought you told everybody not to call duing your journey overseas.

"_____-ah?" it was Ilhoon's voice.

"Oppa! Uh...Ilhoon-ah" you corrected yourself.

"Call me Oppa" he said hurt.

"Why do you call Ilhoon-ah"

" I...miss you" he siad shy.

You stared at you phone in disbelieve.

"_____? Yoboseo? Are you still there?" Ilhon asked unsure.

"Oh...yeah...well I miss you too Ilhoon." you said.

"_____… I am sorry if we offended you or made you angry in any way that other day. We don't know why you got so angry."

"Oh Ilhoon... " you smiled sadly" you didn't do anything wrong... It's only..... not good right now to be with me...That's why I've gone abroad."

"Well come back quickly! Bogo shipeo!" he pouted, you could hear it through the phone.

"Ilhoon...thats not a good idea rea-"

"OKAY I GET IT! YOU JUST COULD HAVE SAID THAT YOU HATE ME!" he ended the call.

 

"B-but I like you....Ilhoney..." tears stared comming into your eyes.

"What takes you so long _____? All the fun part is on!" your uncle shoutet for you.

"I need to go to th toilette!"

"Probably she really ate too much" your mother said worried.

You walked to the bathroom and sat down on the side of the bathtub. You typed text.

I guess you are right Ilhoney.

It took all your courage to press the send button