Carrot

BtoB Yamo

 

“Seriously guys?” you rolled your eyes “ You will learn soooo many things in this house….Raclette is umhmm so you have like a hot metal plate, there is the possibility to put your food on top of it so it’ll be a sort like grilled or you put you pan in a little pan. And your food is….everything. Just like u do a sandwich only yeah..it’s called Raclette.”

They still looked totally confused.

“Aish…Let’s just try it!” you said and made everything ready.

After 20 min you had everything on the table and you 8 gathered around it.

“Be careful not to hurt yourself guys! Especially you Sungjae” you looked at him “ You are always so clumsy”

“I AM NOT!” he said and lifted his hands in the air. With that he pushed his glass full of cola which leaded to that it fell.

“MAKNAE” Minhyuk face palmed himself and Sungjae earned a slap from Ilhoon again.

“I’ll go and get something to clean that up” Changsub said and went to the kitchen.

“See Sungjae? I’ve told you be careful! GAAAWD….” Hyunsik patted your back.

“You will get used to his stupidity” Hyunsik said with a cheering smile.

“I AM NOT STUPID!” Sungjae screamed.

“YOU ARE!” Everybody shouted.

“YA! Don’t be so mean to your Maknae…” he pouted.

“Now….let’s just begin to eat” you said when Changsub was done with cleaning.

“Don’t take too much beef Peniel! It’s not healthy to eat only beef. Take some vegetables!” Minhyuk sculled Peniel.

He took his beef from the plate, wrapped it in lettuce and then ate it while looking at Minhyuk with this childish glare.

“You can’t glare at me Peniel! No wonder what you make you always look so adorable!” Minhyuk said and grubbed Peniels cheeks and squeezed them. Peniels mouth was still filled with food and he opened his mouth so Minhyuk could see his “food”.

“BAH! You’re disgusting!” he screamed knocking Peniel on the forehead. He just smiled cutely.

“PENIEL!” Eunkwang said in the father tone “ For your bad behavior you clean up the table and the kitchen…AND you are not allowed to play with the carrot for one week!”

“Eunkwang….”you said mischievous “ don’t act tuff like that” you wiggled with your ring finger” I know you aren’t that hard and that you’ll let him play with the carrot AND help him with the dishes.”

Eunkwang smiled uneasily “ Gosh….just be yourself ok?” now you smiled and walked over to him and hugged him. He gulped and his eyes grew very big.

“You just looked like you needed a hug. And guys” now you looked to the rest. They looked the same as Eungkwang “ I really like skin ship AND I do it often “now you focused on Ilhoon and let Eunkwang go who relaxed now again. But Ilhoon slowly pulled his chair a bit away ready to run every moment.

“Uhhh you said you’ve seen weekly idol?” he asked uneasy.

“Yes Ilhoon” you said bitter sweet” And I know how much you LOOOOVE skin ship” With that you ran to him. He quickly ran away from you. You chased him around the table.

“AHHHHHH! NOOO I DON’T WANNA!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!! GO AND CUDDLE WITH THE CARROT!” he screamed.

Peniel picked you out from your ran on his lap and hugged you. You looked at him now with a smile

“OMO! NOO!” Eunkwang panicked” YOU CAN’T HUG HER LIKE THAT PENIEL! THAT…YOU JUST CAN’T”

Now you hugged him back and turned your head to Eunkwang.

“You want another one?” you chuckled. Eunkwangs head turned red.

“Uhhhh HYUNG LIKES _____!!!!” Changsub said and clapped in his hands.

“I thought you would never like younger girls!” Sungjae teased and Ilhoon hit Sungjae again on his head.

“If you keep do that Ilhoon he will lose his gray matter” you said.

Ilhoon sat back down on his place.

“OY! WHO ATE MY FOOD?!” He screamed.

“You were busy running away from _____” Minhyuk said while doing ageyo.

“I’ll make you something else, arasso?” he said caring.

“Thanks Eomma “ Ilhoon thanked him.

“AWWWW YOU GUYS ARE SO ADORABLE!!!” you screamed while rolling on the ground around.

“Rolling like a buffalo…whop’s the already know..I hope you noticed ‘cause this is too cool to ignore” you rapped still rolling on the ground.

“Uhhh what are you doing ____? Changsub said carefully.

“Can’t you hear? I rap Kris’s rap from two moons!” you said still rolling around.

“Uhhhhhhh” he said slowly” No…I mean why are you rolling around on the ground?”

“You guys were so adorable I just couldn’t help it. I had to kiss each of you and cuddle you all to death or I could’ve rolled around on the ground. Well I choose wise didn’t I” you chuckled.

“HYUNG! SHE IS SO WEIRD! I AM SCARED! Ilhoon screamed and held onto Eunkwangs arm.

“Anyway” you got up and sat down again” There is still much food left. Let’s eat!”

You all continued eating and chatted with each other.

After you all were done Peniel had to clean everything but of course Eunkwang helped him.

The rest of you laid down in the living room.

“I AM SO FULL! I CAN’T MOVE!” Sungjae said half dead. Hyunsik came and patted his stomach.

“But you have to! We soon got practice” Changsub said half dead aswell.

“I don’t wanna go to practice!!!”  Sungjae whined.

“Do you know when you guys will come back?” you asked, looking up to the clock at the TV, it was already 10 pm

“No. But I don’t think we’ll be before 4 am at home.”Minhyuk said “Let’s exchange phone numbers! So we can talk!”

“Sure” you said and pulled your phone out of your pockets.

“I WANT DONGSEANG’S PHONE NUMBER ASWELL!” Sungjae sprung up.

“YAH! You said you couldn’t move” said Changsub. Hyunsik just laughed on the floor.

Minhyuk showed Sungjae his tongue “ She gave it only to ME” he said and hold up his phone.

“GIVE IT TO ME” Sungjae said and grabbed for the cellphone. While they were playing you gave the other two members you phone number.

“KIDS?!” Eunkwang screamed from the kitchen “WE NEED TO GO NOW!!! OR WE’LL BE LATE FOR PRACTICE!”

Everyone got up and made themselves ready. At the entrance you all waited for them to go.

When everyone was ready you said” Ok the code to come in is 13217”

“For what do the stand?” Hyunsik asked.

“Oh that are my favorite numbers. 13, 21, and 7!”

“Eunkwang favorite number is 7 aswell!” Hyunsik stated.

You looked at Eunkwang and you both smiled at each other.

They all went outside

“Be careful Oppas! You said and waved them good-by

“Guys..” Eungkwang said.” ONE-TWO-THREE!”

“KAMSHAMNIDA!!!” they shouted in union and bowed.

You were deeply touched. “Thank you for staying with me Oppas. You don’t know how happy you guys make me!” you said and bowed to them.

 

_____________________________________________________________

I am sorry for this nonsence chapter! But I wanted to update so I wrote this! I will try update today again (Now it's 1.35 am).

Last update I didn't had time to reply your messages sorry!!

 

pandagirl753 : O TO THE M TO THE O!!!! OMO! YOU VOTED MY STORY UP?! GAWWD!!! I only saw this like 3 hours earlier and I had to phone my friends who also write FF's and screamed with them and bla and bla....you really don't know what you did to me with that.... YOU NOT MADE MY DAY...no...YOU MADE MY MONTH BABY!!!! <333 *hehehe over reacting again*

KWEIRDNEZ4D : ALL of your comments made me laugh! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LIKING MY STORY THAT MUCH! Did you ate a carrote yet? *chuckle* Anyways... <333 SARANGHAEYO!

coffeemilk_96 : So you really like my story eh? ÖVBLDIUGEIU"=U *ting a rainbow out of my mouth* I REALLY LIKE YOU FOR SAYING THAT!!!! *~*

 

Thank you all for commenting, subscribing and voting!

 

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT TO MAKE YOUR AUTHOR-NIM HAPPY LIKE CHUNJI WHILE TOUCHING HIS CROCK AT THE CRAZY MV!!!! <33333 *heheheh random me*