뛰뛰빵빵

BtoB Yamo

7 men stood confused in an apartment on a 13th floor. They were back home. But somebody was missing.

“HYUNG! Are you sure she called you?!” Ilhoon grabbed Eunkwangs collar bewildered.

Eunkwang shoved Ilhoon away shaking his head with an dafuq face.

BtoB delayed all the schedule they had after Eunkwang told them what happened. Sadly the plane to Malaysia they sat in couldn’t be stopped anymore and arriving there the only free flight was the next day. Arriving in your apartment one day after you called Eunkwang because you didn’t pick any calls.

“I’LL KILL THEM!” Sungjae shouted from somewhere. Never had any member seen Sungjae so mad. The rest ran to the room where his voice came from.

Sungjae was kneeling in front of a bin with a trembling figure.

“Dongsaeng ah…what’s wrong?” Hyunisk asked carefully.

“They blackmailed her…”Sungjae shut his eyes and turned to his brothers.

“Hyungs…how could we be so cruel?” Sungjae’s voice was a whisper “We didn’t trust her, nor ask her why she was like that…we failed as family” he bit his lip with a heartbroken expression on his face.

Peniel took the letter out of Sungjaes balled fists. It was dead silent.

“Guys…” Peniel said.

“What?” Minhyuk snapped.

“She wasn’t answering her phone…and she is not at home…and she got involved with us at the airport” Peniel continued.

BtoB didn’t like where it was heading and they all paid close attention.

“I think she got kidnaped by them” he presented the threat letter to the members.

Slowly everybody realised what Peniel actually said.

“My… my carrot…” Ilhoons eyes were opened in shock.

“What are we going to do?” Changsub asked.

Nobody had an answer; they couldn’t call police...worst scandal ever.

After minutes of thinking in silent Eunkwang took a deep breath.

“We can’t do anything…gosh how I hate her, always causing trouble to my heart.” He shook his head.

There was really nothing they could do.

Nothing except for waiting that she would walk through the door.

So they all tried to get comfortable in their home.

Which didn’t work so well. The mood was down and simply depressing.

It was getting dark and the guys just lay all over the place not even moving, surprisingly they still breath. Trying to sleep they all rolled around but none of them were able to sleep and tossed in their beds all night. Sungjae wasn’t in the mood to eat either, what very unusual was….VERY unusual.

At the end of the week they weren’t wracks, they managed to write a song and were in the middle of filming the mv. Beep Beep was born.

Hyunsik had the idea on the second day they were rotting at home. She was captured somewhere by fans…their fans, so with a new comeback they would see it….so eventually _____ would see it too! They just had to write a song containing the crushed relationship of them with her and the fans would release _____ maybe if they saw and heard that she left us etc., Hyunsik had explained.

 


 

“Yeobo!” Daehyun screamed your name “I am dying here, help me!” Daeyun was in between a human sandwich. Himchan on the bottom and Zelo on top.

“Noo I am enjoying my dirty mind right now” you laughed and looked down at them.

It was now second week of you living with B.A.P since the day in Itaewon.

Back then he was so angry at you for abandoning him at the airport and hanging up on him that he bought you home and put you into his room and locked it from the outside saying he would never let you go. You found Daehyun’s secret sweet and chips drawer and made yourself comfortable, he would open that door at one point and you would be prepared, you had a baseball bet besides you which you found in the room with the sweets. You couldn’t call anyone; your phone got wet and wouldn’t went on anymore.

His fellow members came home and started questioning Daehyun were he ran off to after the photo shoot. You knocked on the door of your room and asked the other members to help you through the door. Youngjae had Daehyun fast on the ground and Zelo had the keys…but they were too scared to open. A female in their dorm! Himchan decided he would open the door. You stepped outside thanking Himchan and the others. You wanted to leave but Daehyun started screaming again.

“Don’t let her go! Or BtoB will get her!” he screamed. You looked confused at him still on the ground.

“What do you mean Daehyun?” Yong Guk asked.

“If you let her go BtoB will take her away from me! They act like they are their Oppa’s…BUT I AM THE ONLY OPPA” He tried to move.

This was getting way too funny for you and you wanted to turn around and leave the dorm but ninja Jong Up stood there blocking the way out.

“We can’t let BtoB win” he smiled at you.

You learned that B.A.P had kinda had an issue with BtoB. They were challenging each other in everything…and this challenge began in the early trainee days.

So B.A.P decided to keep you now. Sounds more “horrible” than it actually was.

You had a family again and learned so many new things. They took you to the studio while they guys were working on their new album. They cooked for you, made exercise with you and helped you with your homework IF they knew any answers…which normally they didn’t. It was sometimes still awkward because they were really unused to a female with them.

Now back to the present you sat with B.A.P in their changing room and make-up room at M-Countdown. The guys were having fun in their weird way and you followed the show ignoring Daehyun’s screams. The workers all eyed you weirdly. Together you and B.A.P decided you shouldn’t get introduced and let them wonder about you. You had told them about the blackmailing from the Melodies.

Getting bored you walked out of the room and searched for the idols on today’s show.

BTS practised in the hallway and being the weird fan you are you stood at the side dancing with them their dance. Noticing you they stopped. You laughed awkwardly.

“Who are you?” Rap Mon asked.

You thought about it…. “Fan?” it was more a question than an answer.

Jimin was super happy and started dancing around you singint “I have a totally pretty fan, she is just mine mine mine”

J-Hope was totally not OK with Jimin claiming you as his fan so he pushed him aside.

“Noona?” he asked you? You shook your head.

He smiled and started singing now walking around you like Jimin “I want to be your oppa I am so hungry for your love” he started singing. After the second time repeating it BTS started to perform for you their new song “Boy in Luv”

Where they flirting with you?

You were blushing so hard. Stuff and other idols stopped looking at the scene.

At the breakdown part all of the guys were TOTALLY hitting on you. You all laughed after Jimin took you over his shoulder and wanted to run away with you. But he only went 3 steps and froze. You couldn’t see what was going on. But you heard a familiar voice.

“So you want to be her Oppa?” The voice asked “She already has enough Oppas…and I am her one and only Oppa!”

You realised it was Daehyun talking. Not to mention Daehyun was a very very jealous person.

If you would play with Zelo video games he was jealous, if you rode bikes with Himchan he was jealous, if you were dancing with Jong Up he was jealous….basically he was the whole time jealous.

Oh you thought. B.A.P stood there all not too happy either.

Jimin was letting you down confused. You smiled at him and patted his shoulder.

“____...I can’t let you out of my eyesight for less than 5 minutes and you already get kidnaped by somebody else…” he had his hand on his forehead acting all drama like. His plump lips were now twisted deprecatingly. “Rookies…listen up she is not yours”

“Yours neither”

You spun around to the so familiar voice.

BtoB stood there suddenly. Totally pissed.