Boyfriend?!

BtoB Yamo

 

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!

____________________________________________________________________________

 

It was your turn to start first with showing Hyunsik your favorite place.

“But. Oppaaaaaa.. it’s still too early to show you my favorite place. Let’s start with yours.” You said not able to hold back your idiotic smile. He nodded in response.

“It’s not that far away. Let’s walk!” he said and grabbed your hand.

MY HAND! HYUNSIK IS TOUCHING MY HAND!!!! I WILL NEVER EVER WASH IT!!!

In the inside you were throwing a party but you were able not to show the whole world how happy you were at that moment.

Hyunsik saw that he was holding onto your hand after a view steps and quickly took his hand back.

He mumbled some excuse and his face color went to a slight pink.

You didn’t want to let the air become awkward so you started talking.

“How was your training? Tell me, what have you done since we texted.” You asked casually.

“We trained hard and I had some vocal lessons and I practiced piano” he said looking into the sky.

It was slowly getting dark.

“Then Ilhoon told us that we would have to bring breakfast with us. So we went buying it. Ilhoon told us that you were waiting for us to come back. Then… we came home, but you slept, so we started eating without you. Then you joined us” he laughed after he said it.

“Ya. That’s not funny!” You hit his arm. He continued laughing.

“Stop it…” you said a bit pissed. But as Hyunsik looked at you, both of you started laughing.

“”WAAAAHHH! THERE IS A PICTURE OF YOU GUYS!!!” you screamed and ran into a shop, Hyunsik following behind you.

You stopped at a wall on which BtoB was shown.

“Make a photo! PLEASE!” you said and jumped up and down.

He pulled out his cellphone.

You posed in front of them, then at the side of them and after that with every single member.

When you was at Hyunsik’s picture, you got on your toes and kissed his check. Well actually it was the wall you kissed.

You smiled sheepishly at the real Hyunsik.

“Now we can continue” you smiled and walked out of the store.

Since you already knew so much about Hyunsik from reading BtoB facts there wasn’t much new for you what he told you about himself.

You held yourself back with talking because you didn’t want that he get scared since you like to talk…and that nonstop.

Soon you came to Hyunsik’s destination.

“OH! I know it!” you said. You were in front of a bookstore.

“Really? From where?” he asked.

“Told you I watched every BtoB diary…. Such as the b+.” you said laughing.

“Ohhhhh” he nodded and you both got in.

“Hyunsik… Oppa… tell me the truth…” you said. Hyunsik looked at you “ don’t deny it… YOU READ ADULT MANGAS!!! And we don’t talk about those one you said you would read! I bet you are a real ERT!” you shouted in joy and pointed a finger at him.

He stayed silence.

“Okok…don’t answer.. I KNEW YOU ARE A ! MUHAHAHAHAH” you laughed evilly  “And your comment that you aren’t a big player….pshhh as if! You are hell of a one!” you smiled even more and walked around the bookshelves.

“Gaaawd I love books” you said and let your figers feel the back of the books.

“Do you enjoy reading?” Hyunsik asked from somewhere, you couldn’t spot him.

“I don’t enjoy… it’s like water to me… I love it” you said and tip toed around searching for Hyunsik.

“What’s your favorite genre?” his voice coming from somewhere left, you turned your head and moved into that direction.

“I don’t know. I like to read fantasy and romance but as well science fiction” you waited for his voice.

He didn’t answer.

“What’s yours?” you asked.

“You know it already. Why do you ask?” he laughed a bit. The voice was now to your right.

Is this a hide and seek game or what?

“You’re right… then why did you take me here?” you asked now full of yourself that if he would answer this time you would catch him.

“Because I really love this place” he said. His voice was directly behind you.

You spun around only to face a men’s chest. It was Hyunsik who smiled with his incredible smile down to you.

Your heart melted.

“Now it’s your turn showing me your favorite place.” He said still smiling.

“Oh yeah right” you quickly walked out of the store or else you might would have him right there.

You waited for him and then turned around trying to turn around like the girls always do in those dramas.

You stopped a taxi and got in with Hyunsik. You gave the driver a card with an address on it.

“Where are we going?” Hyunsik asked curiously.

“Secret” you laughed.

You two talked about your favorite movies and discussed in which language you enjoyed watching them. It turned out that you both loved “Notting Hill”.

“I’ve been plenty of times to the Notting Hill gate (Tube station in London) But I’ve never seen a star or something there. I would love to meet Julias Robberts there one day. That would be just too awesome” you both laughed.

“So you’ve been travelling a lot?” Hyunsik asked.

“Mostly Europe and North America. I’ve only been around Asia to China.” You said. “What about you?”

“I travel a lot with the guys. But it’s not as comfy as it would be travelling for vacation and not for business.” He looked a bit sad “ I would love to go around freely like right now but that isn’t as often possible as I want. So travelling isn’t really easy right now”

“You know what? If I go on vacation next time…Imma take you with me. You can say that I’ve kidnapped you or something” you laughed.

“Hahahahahaha. Let’s do it that way” he laughed.

You two continued joking a bit until you reached your destination.

You paid the driver and got out.

“So this is your favorite place?” Hyunsik asked a bit confused.

“Pabo… Imma show you why I love it here” you said.

You two were standing somewhere in Hongdae.

“Let’s go!!!” You pulled your fist in the air and walked like Superman(women) into the nearby supermarket. Hyunsik laughed and followed you Superman-like.

You grabbed one bottle of your favorite green tea drink and one of your favorite plum tea drink.

You paid again.

Hyunsik just stood beside you eying you.

“You two look cute together. I hope you two stay together forever” the cashier ahjumma said. “Here” she gave you two a couple ring” keep them. They will give you luck and love in your life”

“Uhm Ahjumma we-“ you started.

“We’re very thankful” Hyunsik said and bowed forcing you to bow with him. Then he dragged you out of the store.

“Why did you keep them? We aren’t even a couple” you pouted.

“Yet” he said smiling.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG HE DID JUST NOT SAY YET! NOOOO! YOU MUST HAVE HEARD WRONG! AAHHHHH I’M FULL OF LOVEEEE AWWWWW

Your eyeballs nearly fell out.

He pushed the ring slowly over your ring finger. It fit perfectly…

What a coincidence

He already had his one on.

“Now is this why you love this… Supermarket?” he asked.

“Nonono. Next stop…. PHOTO MACHINE!!!” you said and dragged Hyunsik to the one around the corner.

You two took really cute pictures together. Only that he looked more handsome than was good for him.

“AND NOW…. THE FINAL!!!” you dragged him to your favorite Japanese restaurant.

You ordered for the two of you. The first thing that came was chicken yakitori, then for him came a bowl of Yakiudon and for you Katsu Kare Don.

“So… we make half half. That’s how I do it normally.” You said with glowing eyes eying the food.

He nodded and you two dug in.

While eating you two didn’t talk. You both were too hungry.

He finished first.

“Great… now I have to go onto a diet.” He pouted.

And again…you died…. ‘cause of him.

“Weph noph phiniphd” you said with your mouth full.

Hyunsik laughed again “What?”

You swallowed your food” I said, we’re not finished”

You paid and dragged Hyunsik with you.

There was a big square and it had a big playground.

“PLAYTIME” you shouted and ran onto the playground. Hyunsik followed laughing behind.

You two had so much fun sliding down all the slides, playing on the seesaw, and betting on who was able to sing higher on the swing.

Then soon you chased each other.

You tried so badly to catch him but he was so fast and he tricked you many times.

“I’LL CATCH YOU!” You screamed and ran as fast as you can after him.

And really, you catched him.

“AHHHHH I DID IT!” you screamed and fist bumped the air.

You felt your cellphone vibrating.

Oh no… 21 missed calls by the BtoB members…and 34 texts!

You cellphone vibrated again. It was Ilhoon.

Hyunsik stood beside you “Ilhoney?”

You winced

Hyunsik reached for the cellphone.

“NO! YOU DON’T GET IT”!" you stuck you tong out and began to ran.

Hyunsik quickly chased after you and got you in no time. But he lifted you up into the air on his shoulder. You never experienced that. You always thought that the girls in the movies always just act not to be able to free yourself from the guys grip. Well…now you knew they didn’t act. It was impossible fighting Hyunsiks muscles.

WAIT!.... OMO! I AM ON HYUNSIKS SHOULDER! I AM AGAINST HIS BODY! IN HIS ARMS!!!!

You didn’t even notice that he had your cellphone and was talking to Ilhoon.

“OH HEYYYYYY ILHOOONEY. No,_____ is right now too busy to answer her phone. Talk to her later when we get home.” He teased Ilhoon.

“YAH!” You could hear Ilhoon’s shouting voice out of your cellphone.

Then you realized what was happening.

“HYUNSIK! GIVE ME MY CELLPHONE BACK! AND PLEASE LET ME GO!” you demanded.

“No. You gonna stay right in that position in which you are now” Hyunsik talked back.

He ended the phone call.

“You know that Ilhoon might have a wrong idea of what we’re doing right now” you said.

“I know” he smiled. You hit his chest. He let you down again and showed you his (beautiful) hands.

“Look, we are girl and boyfriend” he pointed at the ring “ so as your boyfriend I tell you that you aren’t allowed to meet that Ilhoooooney or any other guys…like the rest of BtoB” he said.

“Hahahahah as if” you cracked up laughing” We’re living all together! Not meeting them… AHAHAHAHAHAHA you sure are a stupid boyfriend” you said and flicked his forehead.

OMO… BOYFRIEND?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“IS THAT HYUNSIK FROM BOTB?!” A voice shouted. You two looked panicked around.

There was a group of students.

“YEAH IT’S HIM!AHHHHH! BUT WHO IS SHE?!” A other girl screamed.

“RUN!” Hyunsik said and grabbed you by the hand, running away with you.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Heheheh and AGAIN A UPDATE!

Thank you really much for commenting. You guys really made my day. School was much better with your reviews! <3 KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!!!!!!

DON’T STOP COMMENTING!!! I am writing this aswell for you guys so tell me what you liked, what you didn’t and if you have a wish for a chapter! <3333

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!

kellykat Glad you love the idea! Heheheh but… maybe there will come a bit of drama…so… I hope you’re okay with that… Not everything can be all lovey dovey *T-ARA appears* And I’m really happy that you say that my ff is a gooood ff :P <333

NinjaAssassins8  trust me… there are more people like us… MANY MORE! Heheheh xD

DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!! AND IT WOULD BE SO FREAKIN AWESOME IF YOU COULD VOTE!!!! OMO.. YOU MAKE YOUR AUTHOR-NIM REALLY HAPPY!!!

Any special requests for a chapter with your bias? TELL ME <333

SARANGHAEYO GUYS! <3 

Wow... 2020 words does this chap have...

Heheheh and without chapter 4 I wrote exactly 7.777 words xD