Soju Nights

BtoB Yamo

Wow guys it's been a while. No excuses... I am planning on writing a lot more often! New ideas came up and in this chapter there will be some DRAMA added. btw not sure if i should have rated it or not... but please be aware that I thought about it :D

Worst Author of the Year Award goes to me... I know mianhaeyo~

-

Daehyun meet you at the Pizza which was your usual meeting point. Most of the times B.A.P hadn't had any food and even if they were on diet, you made them eat at least half a pizza. It was a small one in Huam-Dong, with all of you in, it was little space left, creating a heart-warming atmosphere.
He saw you getting of the bus with a weird expression. 
"_____? What's wrong? Why"
And then you started crying. Daehyun held you tight in his arms.
"Shhhhhh~ I won't let anybody hurt you.  Tell me who made you cry and I'm gonna beat them up. Shhhh"
You said something but Daehyun couldn't understand you because of your heavy sobs.
"Let's get some Pizza Dongsaeng, uh?" He smiled very bright at you and opened the door for you.
A bit embarrassed you took Daehyun's face mask and put it on yourself. He ordered the usual and sat beside you, pulling you into a hug.
"It was BtoB right?"
You nodded.
"I will kill them. All of them.  Making my Baby cry."
"No . Don't.  It's not their fault" you thought you had pulled yourself together but after managing to say it, you started to cry again.
"You will get a bad headache later~ Don't cry over such idiots. Daehyun is here for you." He kissed you on the cheek. You looked with big eyes at him. "I will kiss every teardrop away if you don't stop".
In shock you couldn't cry.
"Hahaha it worked! „He clapped his hands like a seal.“Ahjumma, one Soju please!"
A "neee" came from the kitchen, shortly after that the bottle came.
"We should drink your problems away!"
You started to cry again while Daehyun poured you a drink. He kissed you again. Frowning at him you took the bottle yourself and poured yourself a drink.
"No _____! It's very unlucky, idiot" he tried to grab the bottle from you but you held it away from his hands.
"Get a bottle for yourself. I will drink this alone. And half of yours. . . Tonight. . . Imma get drunk!.... AHJUMMA! ANOTHER BOTTLE PLEASE"
~
You woke up.
Oh god.  The whole world was turning. The headache hit you hard....very hard. Even if the room was darkened, just opening your eyes made you flinch. 
"Aish _____! What happened?"
You noticed the weight on your hips. And then you noticed two very disturbing things. You were and somebody was hugging you from behind. The person had steady breathing so you assumed he or she was sleeping. Not wanting to wake him / her you slowly rolled around facing a familiar face.
Kim Min Jun…2PM’s Lead Vocalist.
It couldn't be. No. It would destroy everything.
Slowly backing away he then opened his eyes, smiling at you. Frozen in your action he pulled to back to him planting a kiss on your lips. 
"Good morning Princess" he said in the most y bed voice you have ever had the honour of listening to. 
"You must have a bad hangover" his nose touched yours and he looked deeply into your eyes. Very uncomfortable you looked away.
"Min Jun-shi....uhm"
"Shi? You hurt my feelings princess." He smiled at you. Unable to escape his bewitching voice, body and stare you could just lay there. 
"Princess?" You whispered. 
"Yes, I will spoil you from now on like a princess. My princess" he then kissed you again. This time you couldn't resist. He was so masculine and basically had thrown himself at you. You kissed back and things got hot very fast.
The door opened with a loud bang and you saw Taec Yeon in the door. Very...very angry. Scared of what might now happen you hid behind Jun’s body. He shielded you the second the door was opened.  No body would admire his princess besides you. Nobody messes with his girl. Not even his Band mate and her ex-boyfriend. He had his eyes on her for a very long time now. Taec Yeon wouldn’t destroy it.
"Get out" Jun said husky.
"You! You... how dare you . . . With _____?!" Taec Yeon raised his voice.
“And you _____. . . You get drunk once and already sleep around. . . With MY HYUNG?!”
"Ya! I didn't -" you protested but you realised that he was right.
With a last glance he shook his head and closed the door behind him.
Taec Yeon turned around and hugged you. 
"You know he is a jealous little fella. He will calm down"

You didn’t think so. You were surprised he didn’t kill you nor Jun yet, knowing his temper you felt uneasy.
Noticing Yun was still embracing you, you tried pushing him off but you gave up. You needed a shoulder to cry on somebody who would listen and give you an advice. Jun was your perfect choice. 
"But Jun... I can't..."
"What do you mean?"
"I am a mess right now."
"I know that _____. But think about it. You left your little friends. The little rookie friends you’ve been hanging around with, yes I know about that and Taec Yeon is angry. Who else is there left taking care of you?"
"My present alone will make things worse and-"
"Shhh you think too much. Just let yourself fall. I will catch you".
Wow. . . You were a pathetic . Maybe the melodies were right, you should get out of any idols life... you always screw up, big time.

“Hey! Don’t play the nice guy Jun-shi! Back in the days I still hung out with you, you were a total player and… OMFG! You just took advantage of my drunken state to lure me into your bed! I knew you were bad…but that bad.” You started shouting and hit his chest.

“_____-ah. I am interested in you for a while now. Taec Yeon talked so much about you and your….love skills” Yun smirked while caressing your cheek “And I have to say, he was totally honest”

“Wow daeeebak! You are such an !” you shouted at Jun and fought him off. Taking the blanket off the bed to wrap yourself in it you tried searching for your clothes. They were nowhere to be found.

“If you try searching for your clothes… you won’t have any luck. My clothes are in that bastard’s old room btw.

You knew he talked about Jae Bom.

“I should have listened to him from the start. He told me what big s you were” you scoffed at him.

“But you still stayed… as you will this time” he rolled of the bed picking up his boxers on the floor along with the rest of his clothes and walked towards you. You wouldn’t flinch an inch. Not to satisfy this bastard.

But he only walked past you opening the door, he then ripped the covers from you, closing the door behind him.

“The whole boys are staying over, so unless you don’t want to come out , you should agree on staying with me” you could hear him smirking.

“You…filthy bastard! I hope rats will despise your body! That’s how much you are worth!”

“That’s not what you screamed yesterday” his voice faded as he walked away.

“Omo….Omona” you couldn’t believe in what kind of situation you were in “From a rated 6 Movie to a rated 18….you sure are daebak _____”

Scanning Jun’s room you really did not find a single piece to wear in his room. But you found your clutch. Your scarf was in it and you wrapped yourself in it to hide the most important parts you then searched for anything useful.

“THANK YOU!” you shouted out in excitement! Your cell phone was in it.

*beep beep*

Your phone would die any moment. Without thinking you dialled the fast call.

“Oppa! Don’t hang up! Come and get me! They won’t let me-“ your cell phone went off.

You weren’t able to tell him where you were…

“Well ”

-

Who did you call? >:D