Payback

BtoB Yamo

 

*Today is the day… How am I supposed to tell them? AISH…*

You let out a big sigh.

Today was Friday, the last day of school…then holiday!

And again you were late.

As you walked to your class you meet your friend.

“Hey er. Did your boyfriend distract you from going to school or why are you so late?”

You got red as a tomato “He’s NOT my boyfriend!”

“Sure…that’s why you are red as a latern sureeeee” she teased you.

First two periods were chemistry and it was the day of “payback”.

Your class got the exam back you had written a week earlier.

You had a B.

You were happy. You were second best in class but…of course…your class had the test earlier. The neighbor class made a photo of the test and the teacher was stupid enough to use the same one.

Only that’s why you were so good. Normally you would get an E and if you write a C then you are god-like. The teacher was a real **** .

In 3rd period you had physics.

After that you would be finished for the day.

Your class had NEVER a “real” lesson. Always all of you would play with your phones and talk to each other would go to a nearby store and would buy snacks…but your class managed to be actually good in all the exams…well except for chemistry and biology.

But as you all entered the room the teacher said: “Guys sit down. We gotta talk about something….”

All pupils were like dafuuuuuq?!

“The headmaster will have a talk with all of you…one by one. I’ll send now two of you to her.”

“_____! And you” he pointed at your friend” go..and take your stuff with you.”

“W-We won’t come back?!” you asked shocked and really concerned.

“No. Now go. Think about what you might would like to tell the headmaster”

You and your friend left with horror on your faces. You heard some whispers about chemistry.

You closed the door. ”! Dude we NEVER saw this test!”

“Noooo we didn’t. Just don’t say anything. No matter what” she said serious.

“Chincha?...you think I would say something?”

“Aish let’s just get this over” your friend and you continued your way to the headmaster’s office. The whole time you and your friend cursed. (Even if it sounds horrible to you but here in my country ,Germany, it’s totally normal to curse. Words like and have not different meanings but if you say to your bbf she’ll answer so it’s totally ok here to curse. But you shouldn’t say that to your teacher xD Well to my teachers who’ll now come in action it’s totally ok. They are only like 10 years older than we :P)

In the room besides the headmaster’s office was open and your language teacher stood in the doorway.

“Aha! Your physic teacher just got the RIGHT one first.” Your teacher said. You and your friend frowned a brow. “Come in, sit down and put your smartphones in your pockets.”

We sat down confused and still worried about the teachers comment. You two were always the two best in class… “Uhm.. why are we here? Shouldn’t we go to Ms. Headmaster?” you asked.

“Yeah. Right now she’s in class herself but she’ll come later.” He stated and tried hiding a smile.

“Yah! You totally wanna us! What’s going on?” You said and pointed your finger  at him.

“I ain’t joke. It’s just funny how you guys react. Shouldn’t you be thinking about what you want to say?” he continued now totally serious.

Your homeroom teacher came in the room.

She tried not to smile.

“Ok …guys..’come on you’re joking. What’s going on?” your friend was pissed and confused.

“Nothing…” she said dead serious and went out.

The mood in the room really made you feel guilty.

In pairs the whole class came a bit frightened in the room and sat down, bombing the teacher with questions.

When the last pupils came in your physics teacher came as well.

Then your language teacher shouted the name of the troublemakers in your class” Do you guys want to tell us anything before the headmaster will come?” he asked in the you-are-fu**ed-up tone.

Nobody said a thing.

The teacher laughed “As expected… Now” he looked at the other teacher” should we tell them?” the teacher nodded.

“APRIL FOOLS!” the both teacher shouted in union.

The class began to scream. And all went outside cursing at the teachers.

Your homeroom teacher stood outside and laughed at all of you.

“Revenge is sweet” you said.

The class came back in the room and the teachers explained.

The night earlier they went drinking and came up with the idea. Since on the 1st april there would be still spring holidays they decided to fool us earlier.

After that you all went out of the room even though there were still 40 minutes left.

“Have fun on Bali” you said to your friend at the gates and then hugged her.

“Have fun in England!” she said.

“Don’t get too dark! You still wanna tan in summer!”

“England?” a voice said behind you.

You spun around.

“Eunkwang? Ilhoon?” your eyes grew whide. **

“_____! ANOTHER 2 LOVERS?! Damnnnnn girl…” she laughed.

“Uhhhh” you said.

“It was nice meeting a friend of _____. But now we gotta kidnap _____. Have fun in Bali” Eunkwang said.

Ilhoon and Eunkwang each took one arm and walked you away.

“Yah! Let me go! You said.

The two looked angry at you. You shut your mouth.

“_____!” another voice shouted.

You all stopped on your tracks.

“Daehyun! What are you doing here?” you asked confused.

“Uhm…I wanted to pick you up..-“

“No need we’re here” Ilhoon said angry.

BtoB’s van stood now in front of you guys.

Sungjae opened the door.

“YOU!” he shouted at Daehyun. “GET _____ IN! HE WON’T TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!”

Eunkwang and Ilhoon tried pushing you into the van but you fought back.

“Are you insane?” It’s only Daehyun!” you shouted and tried with all your body to escape.

Daehyun tried helping you but Minyhuk and Changsub came out and held him back.

“You want to leave us! You ain’t going anywhere!” Ilhoon shouted angry. Finally they had you in the car and all hoped on and the car speeded off immediately, leaving Daehyun behind.

“Now what about you being in England?” Eunkwand asked. You sat in the middle of the car so that everybody could face you.

“England?” The guys asked.

“Yeah she’ll go to England” Ilhoon said. “She’ll leave us forever”

“Snap out of it Oppa! I only go there for holiday!” you said angry.

“And why didn’t you tell us?” Minhyuk asked hurt.

“I just couldn’t tell you because I knew exactly you would over react…just like now!”

“But-“

“No! I’ll go visit my family and I don’t care what you guys think about it or how you feel! IT’S MY LIFE! AND DON’T EVER ACT AS IF YOU WERE PART OF IT!” you shouted, now tears slid down your face. “I like Daehyun! Don’t be so mean to me!” you stated.

The guys looked all hurt.

“_____...”

“Shut up Peniel! I don’t wanna talk to any of you!” you said and plugged your earphones in and ignored the rest of the ride the boys.

They dropped you off at your place and went back to practice.

As you shut the door you had a breakdown.

You laid on the floor and tears slid down your face. It hurt a lot in your heart.

Your phone rang.

“Did you do what I requested?” a female voice asked.

“Neee” you said week and then the phone call ended.

“I’m sorry guys… I love you….but we ain’t allowed to like each other. I’m really sorry” you said and kept on crying.

-

Please turn now your phones off.

You sat in your seat in the plane and pulled out your cellphone and looked at it. The screen showed a group photo of you and BtoB. A tear slid down your cheek.

“Have fun  guys” you turned off your phone. “Without me”

This day really hurts my heart...

-

 

 

 

What the heck just happened huh? xD

>:DDD Evil author-nim says you have to wait for the next update

Leave a comment.~~~~~~~

 I felt like such a fail ‘cause nobody commented xD

Here’s the payback :P

Kekeke I'll go back in the UK for holiday  tomorrow! WEEEW

Yeah...I'm half british...gotta learn on my english skills there.

Maybe I'll meet a hot asian there! I'll go near to Cambridge n stuff and Dover.

Where do you guys live?

Anybody in the UK?

COMMENTS GUYSSSS PLEASEEEE <3

 

Now a bit of GIF TIME ~~~

 

THAT AGEYO! THAT ! *Dies*

I replayed that part like 20 times xD I LOOOVE IT!

 

 

A bit Hyunsik biased these days... ~~~ 

Why do I love these idiots again? *looks at pic* Oh yeah right...they are cute ideots! <3333