Love Love Love Causes Pain That Even The Most Heartless, Strongest or Proudest Men Can Feel

Season Two: Who Do You Think You Are?!

 

Yuuni stayed outside of kyuhyuns house refusing to leave for the whole of work in which she had refused ot go to aswell. After realising that yuuni wasn’t home frm work yet she began to become worried because yuuni never liked to let Lynda wait for diner to be cooked and would usually be home straight after. But she didn’t, this time, even after five hours she didn’t and that’s when Lynda started to lok for her. She checked around all shops and conveivnce stores, though it was dark and she began parading around streets espite the ominous appearance of certin strangers but who she cleervly avoided and then she remmebere tthat yuuni had got slapped by kyuhyun for something she had down wrong and knowing uuni, she probably went to apologise. But it's been five hours?!

Taking a bus she went to the super junior home and her heart beat rapidly when she saw the cringing figure of yuuni, outside in the cold. She ran up to he ran and hugged her and ask that she should return home. Yuuni however was too cold to speak and wen Lynda pulled her up she snatched her hand off and contuined to remain where she was.

“a pretty girl can’t stay alone in the streets this dark.” Lynda argued but she contuined to remain where she was. Lynda became angry and began clicking on the door bell repeatedly, after five minutes of constant clicking the boys were boun to become annoyed and pick up.

“sorry Lynda...” sadi ryeowook. “Please go home... kyuhyuns not in a good mood. And fromt here she could hear the screaming and shouting of kyuhyun.

“AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!’ she could hear nad it was rahte rakward because the streets were so deserted and quiet and then she could hear kyuhyun screaming from one area of the microphone.

“yuuni won’t go home if she dosen’t talk to kyuhyun, bring him here.”

“it’s okay Lynda... let’s go...” she said and then yuuni went to leave but Lynda had given up yet. “say to kyuhyun I want to speak to him.

“okay...” said ryeoowok. “KYUHYUN! SHE WANT’S TO SPEAK TO YOU!” he yelled.

“ask yuuni to piss off!”

“it’s Lynda...”

*  *  *   

Kyuhyun sat next to Lynda outside the super junior home. they were beside each other and she was listening to the story in which kyuhyun explained by reading out the contents of parks diary but it got immediately awkard when It go tthe mother detailed parts of yuuni and parks affair adn she ordered for him to stop.

“I’m so sorry kyuhyun...” said Lynda. “but you have to relaise. She jsut broke up with and all and then she was confused and park maybe was the only one there and that happened. probably now she regrets it so much...”

“but she asked for it.” Said kyuhyun through clenched teeth. “that’s not the girl I thought she was... I fell in love with a much stronger girl... not the a girl that when she’s weak sleeps around with guys.”

Lynda said nothing. “but can you atleast hear her side of the story? You’ve only heard parks... if oyu heard hers maybe then you it’ll make more snese...”

Kyuhyun shook his head and looked at Lynda. “you know, I’ve been confused too... I’ve been confused so much but you don’t see me sleeping around with my ex girlfriends enemies do you?”

Lynda said nothing again but just looked at the ground in pity. Kyuhyun looks so hurt right now... she thought.

“come, come visit her... please?” Lynda said but kyuhyun shook his head obstinately. “for me?”

Kyuhyun groaned. “fine...”

Kyuhyun and lynd wlaked back home while talking a rather intriguing talk. When they had arrived to yuuni’s home Lynda clicked ont he door bell and it run. Then yuun’s footsteps were heard.

“LYNDA??” she yelled trembling. lyna could tell instantly she had been and was now crying.

“yes...” she replied.

“I’m so sorry—“ she said opening the door and then saw the sigh tof kyuhyun and then Lynda nad was stoned. Then Lynda went inside and she slammed the door at kyuhyn’s face.

‘wait.” Said kyuhyun. “let’s talk.” And that’s what they did.

*  *  *   

Kyuhyun and yuuni were seated inthe lounge room while lynd awas in her room sleeping after a ice warm shower. There eyes hadn’t met the whole time while they were talking and Kyuhyun looked to be in a rather foul mood while yuuni was on the edge of crying again.

“I don’t think... I want to be married with you...”

“what?!” yuuni yelled. “no—no please. It was a mistake kyuhyun! I wasn’t even going out with you at the time!”

“but you knew...” kyuhyun said through clenched teeth. “you knew at some point that we’d make up right? did you doubt our relationship that much?!”

Yuuni said nothing he had a point.

“just as I suspected.” He said then got up to leave.

“Kyuhyun, in a month’s time... I’ll give you time to think to decide. But if you love me... you will come as the groom to the wedding. I will be waiting...”

Kyuhyun said nothing and then slammed the door behind her and when his footprints had decipated she practically screamed.

“PARK ARE YOU HAPPY?! ARE YOU HAPPPPPPPPYY NOW?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she went on her knees and began to cry. Lynda was awoken form her sleep from her others cries and then went down th stairs quietly and saw her other on the floor, weeping. She sat ont he stairs helplessly nad began to cry too. A mother so strong crying as though she had been beaten... her heart on the floor. “Park... if you loved me... why did you do this to me?”

“it’s because I loved you, that’s why I did it.” Park said through the window and then left.  

-------------------------------------------------------------

(12/04/2011) written & updated