Creeping Sadness

Season Two: Who Do You Think You Are?!

 

When Lynda walked to her room she opened the door and shut it behind her she then crouched on the floor and rested her back amongst her bed and looked at herself in the mirror, so much for getting dressed up then bunched her hands to balls. “tears of joy...” she said and watched droplets fall from her eyes.

“hey, why the heck are you crying?” Park said behind her blinds and she got up and swished the curtains from it.

“how many times do I have to tell you? piss off!”

“well why are you crying?” said park, pity in his expression.

“PISS OFF!” she yelled again.

“hey, be quiet or she’ll hear us.” park said and this made her extra angry at the thought that he made it sound as it was Lynda's fault when she didn't even want him to be there. “and why are you dress like that? Why are you dressed all pretty?”

“pretty?” said Lynda and spat with an incredulous look in her face. “I look horrible...”

Park gave her another pitiful look. “open the curtains and the blinds.” He said.

“no!” she said.

“open it!” he said and she couldn’t stand arguing then cause she felt that she would cry anymore and that was the least she wanted and opened the blinds and curtains for him. parks beautiful face was now seen and he reached his hand out through the window to touch her face. “you need someone to make you feel beautiful.” He said and then let go. “don’t ever say something like this about yourself okay? How is kyuhyun ever going to love you if you felt like that? One thing that attracted Yuuni to him was her confidence...”

“whatever.” Lynda said definatly. “I am the exact opposite to kyuhyun’s dream girl. It dosen’t take a genius to figure that out.”

Park gave her another pitying look. Lynda looed at him, his face not looking at hers but his eyes edged in sadness as his other attributes showed nothing.

“so is the deal up?” he said.

“the deal never started.” Lynda said nad then wiped her eyes. “and now the deal has ended.”

“that dosen't make sense. how can a deal that never started, end?” said park.

“kyuhyun proposed to yuuni just then.” She said and park just stared upon her wide eyed. he didn't believe her, but there was something in her eyes that told truth.
“don’t lie. This is jut a way for m to stop annoying you right?”

“no!” she yelled.

Park shook his head numerously and then grabbed his face with his heands to hide his agony. His eyes were now so soft she felt her heart sink and cry even more. He looked genuinely hurt.

“so this is why you are crying? I thought you said you didn’t love kyuhyun?”

“these are tears of happiness you !” she yelled and then shut the curtains and the blinds at the same time.

*  *  *   

Park sank onto the roof, his back against the wall. He could hear Lynda’s tears from there. He covered his face with his hands again with that same boyish stance and then looked at the dark view offered. Black roses were evident in his eyes. Yuuni must’ve grown it for Kyuhyun he thought and shook his head.

He would've felt jealous, if the two weren't getting married.

“Damn it park, keep it together.” He ordered himself and clutched his hands then spotting some leaves from the left of him he took it and then threw them hastily with force onto the Scandev’s. “F***************************************************!” he yelled, as loud as he could not even caring if anyone could hear. He then jumped from the roof, not even caring how far down it was and then landed on his feet, almost falling. He then jumped over the fence and ran and ran through the night as fast as his legs could carry him.

*  *  *   

The next morning Lynda woke up and brushed her teeth and then saw the figure of Kyuhyun sitting where he usually sat, reading the newspaper with a bowl of cereal on his right and Yuuni doing some house chores. Lynda wlaked into the kitchen and took out her very own bowl and oured some milk and stabbed a spoon in and then sat to where she usually sat and where she’d just do her own thing, while Kyuhyun did his.

“congratulations.” She said.

It took him ten seconds to reply. “thanks.” He said and she got up and place dher bowl onto the sink and then went back into her room and shut the door.

*  *  *  

Lynda heard th sounds of Kyuhyun’s goodbyes while watching tv. She oculdn’t help but hear the whole conversation.

“see ya yuun. I love you.” he said and then the door shut. It was official, they were going to get married in three month’s time. 

Lynda then opened the TV and that’s when she heard another knock on the door but this time, unable to withstand any more cute lovy dovey talk she ignored it, unaware that the person was Park.

“go home.” said Yuuni.
“I’m not going anywhere.” Said park.

“go home!” she yelled.“I’ll tell kyuhyun and he’ll come and he’ll get you!”

“then I will tell kyuhyun that dirty little secret you have and he’ll be sure to get you alright.”

“you promised you wouldn’t mention it to anybody!” she yelled.

“to bad one of the people to have known was me.” said park. “now open the door or I’ll text your boyfriend right now.” he threatene and she opened it.

“what do you want?” she said and park didn’t even speak to her he just came closer, went forward without looking back. Yuuni was scared, she honestly was. It looked like he hadn’t been inside home for atlesat a day and was jsut running about. “park...” she said. “go away... go!” and by then they had reached a wall behind and he slammed his hands onto it. Yuuni’s heart beated fast and he leaned closer. “tell me...” he said. “if you love me?”

“I don’t... I love kyuhyun.” She said and he shook his head.

“why do you lie to yourself?” he said incredously. “because of the guy I am right?! that’s why you don’t even what to look at me?”

She said nothing and he leaned closer. “park—“ she said and closed her eyes then opened them fiercly and showed her the ring on her finger. “I’m... I’m engaged!”

Park slammed his fist again onto the wall even harder and tears came helplessly out of Yuuni’s eyes.

“ARGHHH!” he screamed. “F***************K!” he yelled and ran out of the house.

“YUUUNI?!” yelled Lynda coming down as fast as she could. “are you okay—“

Then she saw the sight of Yuuni, the tearing sight and Yuuni only smiled to her and said simply...

“tears of joy...”

Lynda knew instantly that it was a lie. “that was park wasn’t it?”

She nodded.

“yuuni... if you know that park’s stalking you, why didn’t you ever call the police?”

Yuuni didn’t answer. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: thanks for reading! sorry for all the non edits, but i will be sure to edit after the story is completed!

comment telling me what you think of every chapter following this chapter, i wanna know :)

(12/04/2011) written & updated