When Karma Bites You In The

Season Two: Who Do You Think You Are?!

 

The image of a woman with a very wide but fake smile was evident as where the large words ‘day break’ behind her in clear big blue writing.

“today it is official, kyuhyun one of the members from the celebrity idol group super junior making over millions every year is now engaged to Lynda (don’t know her last time). It was taken on camera by one of the members...”

And then the image of the supre junir boys singing marry you was evident then kyuhyun proposing Lynda ccepting then donghae being the priest and them saying I do and then them kissing and then eunhyuk embarrassing himself and them kissing.

“it has been said that Lynda will have half the property of kyuhyun and it must be true... that kyuhyun can make an anti... into someone that can’t live without him. he must really be... that good. So anti’s consider on whether or not you have made the right choice... good day. But first, we got a special short interview with Lynda and her hubby...”

Lynda’s father was lost for words and shocked. SO THIS IS WHO THIS CHO KYUHYUN GUY IS?!

“well, I am now happily married and this is just really great but I want to give a shout out to my abusive father...” she smirked. “I’M RICH NOW AND YOU AINT GETTING ANY OF IT!”

And that’s when Lynda’s father threw his bottle of beer onto the screen and it smashed into glass pieces. He was going to have to pay for that.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! LYNDA YOU WORHTLES, UGLY CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled and then saw his reflection on one of the big broken TV pieces scattered on the floor and that's when he realised clearly,

That he was the living image of his words...

It’s karma...

.

*  *  *   

(siwon speaking)

So that is the ending of Who Do You Think You Are?!

Abusive father eating his own words, popular girl with nothing besides her father’s dirty money (money dosen’t buy happiness apparently), strong jock capable of defending himself with a quiet, shy smart girl...

Enemies from first sight to lovers... lovers from first sight to both happily married with different partners... bad boy with good girl... rich boy with poor girl...

The perfect ending.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: OH NO!! AN ENDING!! ALREADY??! *cries* (damn hoildays) sorry i finished the story in two days T_T and sorry if it was short! but the chapters are nearly twice as long as who do you think you are?! season 1!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR SHARING LYNDA AND KYUHYUN'S STORY TOGETHER AS THEY MERGE AS ONE DESPITE THEIR DIFFERENCE'S! REALLY, THEY REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!! I ENJOYED AND ABSOLUTELY LOVED WRITING FOR YOU ALL (which was why there was season 2)!!!

THANKS TO MY SUBSCRIBERS AND THOSE WHO COMMENTED!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, I REALLY HOPED YOU ENJOYED THE STORY! PLEASE EVEN AS THIS STORY GETS OLDER, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!! I'LL ALWAYS BE INTERESTED TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

I'VE NEVER BEEN ONE TO FINISH WHAT I STARTED, BUT MY SUBSRIBERS ENCOURAGED ME AND NOW I HAVE FINISHED!

*bows* THANK YOU ALL!!!

IT IS YOU WHO HAVE GIVEN KYUHYUN & LYNDA A HAPPY ENDING!!!

and now, i guess we are all waiting for ours :)