Marry U

Season Two: Who Do You Think You Are?!

 

Lynda hda been visitng Kyuhyun a lot lately and now that his and Yuuni’s undecided wedding was here. There was only the sick feel and the beating of hearts. she examined herself in the mirror. she was the flower girl, just as she promised to be when she had lost to that U doll dancing game. That game they played together where she got owned but still argued in her head that it was an indignant trial.

“you look beautiful Lynda...” said yuuni who looked even more beautiful. “but the wedding is about to start...”

“Madam madam!” said one of the men suddenly barigng into the room. “THE GROOM IS HERE!”

Yuuni pranced in joy and looked at Lynda whom looked at her and saw excitement in her face then hugged her tightly.

“I’m getting married today...” she whispered but Lynda couldnt’ feel anything. she had convinced kyuhyun to go along with the wedding but he always refused every request but now that he was here, actually here as the groom, she didn’t know what to think. All that was left was the ‘I do’s’ and kyuhyun would be her father in law... and she would be his daughter in law...

*  *  *   

The music sounded... dun dun dun da dun dun dun da dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun and she walked the asile and people were shocked. They had never seen a girl so pale... it looked really good with the white dress and flowers though, she looked so angelic. Lynda threw flowers on everyone and then finally, the wedding began.

“first of all, we will do a change. Do we have any objections to the wedding before we begin?” said the priest and Lynda had an urge to objct right then and there but she couldn’t couldn’t, but she really wanted to... she wanted to so bad and that’s when tears started falling. Not tears of joy but the most sadest tears she had ever cried. Why out of all days, and f all time’s that she had to realise her true feelings ofr kyuhyun now? at the time where she was no longer able to look at him in that way but as a father? Why?!

And then Yuuni came in, the bride and she walked up the asile and she felt more tears fall. But then she realised, if it was for Yuuni’s happiness and for Kyuhyun’s then she should be happy and then she did, become happy about the fact that the two people she loved most were going to be, well, happy in each other’s arms.

The people in the crowd gasped, she was bound to be the most beautiful bride they had ever seen and that’s where yuuni started crying too... it was forgiveness and marriage on the same day, what more could she have want? But then she wondered why the groom wasn’t staring at her, why kyuhyun wasn’t staring at her and she gave consideration to the fact tha the might not want to lok at her yet as he might not had fully forgiven her but was smart enough to realise that their relationship was alot stronger so they would of eventually made up, just like Kyuhyun said.

She had reached Kyuhyun’s level now. she smiled at Lynda and then turned to face Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun didn’t look at her just yet.

“do you take this woman to be your wedded wide?” said the priest.

“I do...” said the groom but yuuni’s eyes widened. That voice... wasn’t kyuhyuns... that voice was none other than...

PARK?

He looked up from the ground and then turned to confront her. She was too speechless for words to say anything. it was no doubt that that was parks beautiful face. In high school; they were usually mistaken for another because of their builds.

“where’s kyuhyun??” said siwon to heechul and te thirteen started murming.

“now do you accept this man to be your wedded husband?” he said and that’s when Yuuni couldn’t control her feelings anymore, she shrunk to her feet.

“I do...” she said and then park went down on his feet too and whispered I love you and then they kissed and not because Park forced her.

She did it because she wanted to.

*  *  *   

And where was kyuhyun? why, he was waiting or lynda in her garden on the full bloom scandev's.

Then finally, after some long minutes he saw the flower girl image of Lynda and called for her and she saw him and he was so hapy to have seen the sight. Then after she was near him, astonishment on her face, ran and placed her in his arms and swung her around.

Thus it rained...

“KYUHYUN?!” she yelled.

“I DON’T WANT TO MARRY YUUNI!” he yelled to her and spun her around again. “I WANT TO MARRY YOU!”

“WHAT?!” said Lynda. “are you joking?!”

“no!” he said and within that second eunhyuk came clicking his fingers.

“woah yea... my baby girl...” adn then the rest of the super juniors began clicking, coming closer from all directions, harmonising.

It was so beautiful and she cried so hard right there and when the song ended... there was a silence. The sun still hanging above them.

“will you marry me?” kyuhyun said sincerely and looked into her eyes and then kangin started added those ‘yea yea ooooo’ sort of things and then Lynda laughed.

“yes...”

“now...” said donghae standing to where a priest would stand.

“do you take this woman to be your ... wedded wife?”

“I do...” said kyuhyun.

“now Lynda, do you take kyuhyun to be your awfulled wedded husband?” he said and she said through that felictity feeling.

“I DO!”

“you may now kiss the bride...” he said then there lips meet with a burning sort of passion and they wondered on whether or not they would stop while clapping and hugging and punching the air in delight and then eunhyuk began singing marry U again, the ‘wow yea, my baby girl’ but then everyone started laughing cause it didn’t suit the moment and they began singing the chorus.

“yea yiyea...” sang yesung and then their lips parted and streamers fell from the sky onto their heads and they looked into each other’s eyes.

“I love you and I’m sorry I only realised it until now, you know, after nearly becoming your father in law.” said kyuhyun, shivering. “do you love me.”

“sorry aswell, for only realsing after nearly becoming your daughter in law.” And she shivered. “and what a stupid question... I LOVE YOU TOO!”  

-------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: NO, THIS IS NOT PART OF LYNDA'S DREAM! IT'S REAL! :o

sorry that i didn't know the whole 'do you take this woman to be your... yea sorry ==' i only took as much from movies but then i didn't know if it was awfully or ... i'm so embarrassing but anyway thank you for reading

(12/04/2011) written & updated