Welcome To Your New Home

Season Two: Who Do You Think You Are?!

Yuuni parked her lexes in front of her house along with Lynda beside her as she looked out the window with an intrigued expression. It was way better than the shack back at MaryVille. She turned to Yuuni and said simply, ‘I love it.’ Though Yuuni was only five years older than her, she had accepted the offer of being Lynda’s foster parents in whom Kyuhyun had requested her to be.

Speaking of Kyuhyun, he still lived back at the Super Junior home and still did the same thing he did every day, go to his schedules and play star craft after returning home. Lynda however, was expecting a new life and of course, it was all thanks to Kyuhyun. She had inevitably thought about him a lot these days and no, it wasn’t of the ‘revenge’ sort of way, it was more of the ‘you don’t realise what you have till it’s gone’ sort of way and she supposed she didn’t but after Yuuni led her inside her apartment and into her own room, she forgot all about that. It was the cutest room she had ever seen.

“so what do you think?” she said, her arm on her shoulder in a motherly sort of way.

“It’s—it’s great.” Lynda replied.

“Honestly... I’m so happy.” She replied and then went into her own room to give Lynda some time to register the moment.

“When you need anything, ask me.” she said and Lynda nodded, entering the room and then closed the door.

“this is one big room...” Lynda said though it wasn’t actually a big room but in comparison to her other room back at MaryVille which her bed took up ¾ quarters of it and it really wasn’t a big bed at all, this was massive.

She set down her stuff on the covers and then sat upon it. The sheets were very comfortable and there was a mirror in front of her room when she looked up. I guess that’s my wardrobe...? she thought and then went up to it and opened. There was a whole lot of pretty clothes and then closed the wardrobe door again after remembering that she had glimpsed a small note. She looked at it again, it said. “it’s all yours Lynda...” and then she practically yelped.

The door of her room opened and it was Yunni again.

“would you like to go somewhere?” she ask and Lynda nodded. Not knowing where they were going, but she supposed that was what mothers did... as that was what her own mother did back when she was nine.

*  *  *  

Lynda hoped into the car again. She had asked Yuuni where she was going just when they were heading down the stairs and she replied to a place where her mother used to take her and that was enough explanation.

When the car arrived at a parking lot she was just about lucky to have glimpsed the sign before coming in and that was, Mark’s Flower City and sure was that name authentic for it was more of a huge, enormous garden and boy was it beautiful.

“I like this place already.” She said nervously and got out the car with yuuni and followed beside her. It was a very comfy feel and yuuni was looking especially pretty today.

“can I be honest with you?” yuuni said.

“sure.”

“this is where Kyuhyun and I first kissed...” she replied and Lynda’s organs felt kind of heavy then.

“oh—oh really?” she said.

“was he nice to you?”

“yea, he was nice.”

“these were kyuhyuns favourite flowers... Scandev.” Yuuni said and then bent down and smelt them. It was a rather scary bunch of black flowers and Lynda almost laughed at the sight, the memories.

“They look like his face.”

Yuuni looked up at her. “now what’s that supposed to mean? I am your mother and I will not let you talk this way about him.”

Lynda stepped back. “okay okay.” He said, though yuuni’s voice wasn’t exactly loud but she did so anyway.

“oh sorry Lynda...” said yuuni then walked up and cuddled her. “I’m just excited about the idea of being the mother, trust me; I am going to be the best mother ever!”

Well she’s optimistic, Lynda thought and smiled at her and went forward and hugged her. Lynda believed her, she really did, but the question was, whether she was going to be the right daughter?

*  *  *  

“I want to go check around.” Lynda said and turned to her. “Is that okay?”

“sure Lynda...” she replied and then began inspecting the area. She was walking around many pots and such, wondering what she was going to buy as she had some decent money in her pocket and then saw the seed section and then thoughts of her desires to build a garden since she was seven glimmered in her eyes, then again... It was like her childhood dreams were still there and by buying those seeds, fulfilment would be possible. It was a hobby for that she and her mum shared but her father liked to attack at times when he was drunk just to piss her off.

“are you looking for anything in particular?” said one of the workers. He was an elderly man with a very kind voice.

She smiled at him. “can I buy a whole bunch of the Scandev?”

*  *  *  

Yuuni looked around, taking precaution to her every step. She had just felt and heard some movements around her and had grabbed a shovel near her for self defence purposes then turned around and held it up high. “come out and show yourself. You stalker...”

She felt another movement behind her and she turned around and with all her might swung the shovel concluding with a loud cry of agony.

“AHHHHHH!” the victim yelled. “WHAT... THE HECK?!”

“par—park?!” she yelled. “I told you to stay away from me!”

“and you told me to reveal myself and I did!”

“oh sorry park!” she yelled and then placed her arm around him in aid and then realised what she was doing and the let go.

“were you following me?”

“obviously.”

“how can you admit such a thing so easily when I clearly specifically warned you to stay away from me—and I mean it!”

“I’m just giving you time to think.” Said park. “right now you’re confused. You like me but it’s not my fault you’re too blind to see it.”

“go away park—“she said and began walking away and he followed. She turned around and held the shovel up really high.

“okay okay—“he said and the backed off.

“I don’t understand, you never liked me so why are you doing this?! You only went out with me because you wanted to take something that Kyuhyun wanted but couldn’t have ME! so why? Why are you following me and telling em that you love me and—“

“because.” Said park. “I didn’t know that I did until I went out with you and met you. you were the most wonderful woman I had ever met and that’s when I realise. You and kyuhyun don’t belong together. You belong with me! your compatible!”

She groaned and said “no wonder you and Kyuhyun were both best friends both of you are selfish and full of yourself,” then began walking away. “now don’t you dare follow me.”
“yuuni—wait!” he said and ran after he and then she turned around him hit him with a shovel, this time more lightly on his groin and he fell to the floor, clutching it in pain. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: wanted to give you an insight to season 2, i've already done 12 chapters currently in a day. i'm pretty excited to release them! i'm going to make every chapter a non-edit by the way.

Leave what you think of the chapter in the comments please :)

(11/04/2011) updated & written