The Back Of Her Room

Season Two: Who Do You Think You Are?!

The next day Lynda went downstairs after getting up from the sound of her alarm clock and went to where her mother was cooking food. Yuuni had asked her to address her by the nam mum and not yuuni always and even nearly screamed at her when she called her Yuuni because she was her mum... and you dnt see daughters callin their mothers by there name. Her hair was all messed up and she had a frightening appearance. Her eyes had eyebags because she couldn’t help overhearing their conversation and the pyjamas she had on wa rathe too imaturish. It happened to have been Yuuni's when she was a teenager and apparently, she fancied cute animals with bows and ribbons.

“morning mum.” She said and then opened her eys properly to see the sight of kyuhyun, eating at the table and she ran straight upstairs. Kyuhyun returned to eating his cereal and yuuni chuckled.

“come down Lynda!” she said and then said to kyuhyun, “she’s probably afraid that your going to . I told you not to and you still do it. What other reason is she scared of you?”

Kyuhyun shrugged and heard the footprints of lyndas feet again and she said nothing as she hid her face between her rather long hair now and then took some cereal and placed it into a bowel and poured some milk into it then stabbed a spoon in. She then walked to where Kyuhyun was sitting, but a few spaces away infront and then began eating. Kyuhyun didn’t even look up at her, he didn’t even say hello in fact, she wondered onwhether or not he knew she was even there, because for al she knew, she knew that he was there and she couldn’t help glancing his way every 20 seconds.

“I’m done.” Said Kyuhyun suddenly gettingupo fromhis chair abrupedtly and then went to the sink and placed his bowel in then said to yuuni that he was going to leave and said by to her and idn’t even look one bit to Lynda.

“hey so do you want to plant those seeds now?” yuuni asked and she smiled.

*  *  *   

Yuuni had chosen a nice area at her backyard to plant them. It was vacant but it was a perfect view to Lynda’s window, where she could just open her blinds and glimpse them.

“okay so, do you know how to plant?” she asked and Lynda shook her head.

“not very well.”

“well then I will teach you.” she said and Lynda smiled gratefully. Having a mother such as Yuuni wasn’t so bad.

“choose a spot first.” Said yuuni and then she did and walking towards an area near the gates she told yuuni that she had and then looked carefully, where she noticed the words, carved on the gates, park and Yuuni 11/04/2011 and she began to feel sick.

That date... was only 5 months ago? And before she could conceal the fact that she had been staring at it form yuuni’s existence she had already caught her and then looked to where her eyes positioned and saw that. She immediately went to it and began scrapping it off right in front of her. “no—you got it all wrong.” She said and Lynda didn’t say anything. That date was straight after kyuhyun and yuuni broke up and straight after the incident with park, kyuhyun and her. Could it be possible? It could be. “park does these kind of things at times.” she said.

“yea, he told me that he was following you yesterday at the flower area.”

“he did?” she said.

“yea.”

“well that’s the kind of person he is.” she said. “who knows, park might be someone around her watching us.”

*  *  *   

After dinner Lynda walked up into her room and opened her door. She laid onher bed then and opened the tv when she heard something behind her. But there was nothing behind her, there was only a wall and her window. She got up and took the curtains away and blinds and screamed at the sight.

“Lynda?” said the voice of park.

“ARE YOU OKAY LYNDA?” yelled yuuni from downstairs.

“yes!” she answered back.

“Lynda?” said park again.

“go away!” she yelled.

“wiat, I need your answer!” he yelled.

“what answer?” she said.

“do you like kyuhyun first?”

“no.” She replied.

“well join me and I can help make kyuhyun yours.”
“what part of no do you not understand?” said Lynda.

he put his lips to hers. “join me and we can pair up and we can try to make the two split up.”

"and I suppose that kiss was going to make me agree?" She shook her head and then flung the curtains down.

“hey!” she hear parks voice yell.

“go away!” she said getting up and then lifting up the blinds. “theres no way I’m betraying my own mum for her boyfriend!”

“think about it.” park said raising hsi eyebrows and she groaned.

“your impossible!” she said and when she heard park’s figure leaving she could finally get some peace. 

-------------------------------

(11/04/2011) written & updated