Everyone's Hurting

Season Two: Who Do You Think You Are?!

Lynda was walking in search to find yuuni when she sensed someone following her, she turned around both left and right and saw no one but she could just feel someone eyeing her. She walked forward again, that same figure following her. This time, she took a shovel fro a pile in front and then concealed it. “come out—come out, I know you following me.” and then sensing the figure behind her swung the shovel behind her and it contacted with someone. “that’s right!” she yelled then saw the sightof the cringing figure and a wash of shock filled her eyes.

“par—park?!”

“WHAT... THE HECK?!” 

“I’m so sorry!” she said. “why the heck are you following me?!”

“I wasn’t following you I was following yuuni.”

“but then if you weren’t following me then why were you hiding?”

“I don’t know it just never occurred to me that you would be carrying a shovel.” He hit his head with his hand.

“oh really you are so pointless. A clone of kyuhyun.” She said and walked away, park only stared at her, a look of pity crossed his face.

“so how’s you and kyuhyun?” he said.

She stopped and turned her head to his direction. “we haven’t spoke in two months...”

“I’m sorry.” He said.

“why are you apologising and whne did you care?”

“well...” said park. “I thought you liked each other... well were bound to—“

“don’t—“ she said. “bring up his name ever again In my presence okay?” and then went to find Yuuni like she had done so only minutes before.

When she found her Yuuni relieved a sigh. “few, I thought I would never find you!” she said and then saw the seeds in her hand. “ooo... so what are you getting?” she asked and took lyndas hadn and turned it over to reveal ‘scandev’ seeds.

“ohh... kyuhyun’s favourite flowers...?” she said. It was kind of odd why lynd aowuld’ve wanted to buy kyuhyun’s favourite flowers... it was really odd. “do you like them or...?”

“yea...” Lynda lied because afterall, it would’ve been weird if she said that it was a way to feel a connection to Kyuhyun again...

*  *  *  

Lynda began watching tv in her room when she retunred home. yuuni’s room was downstairs and her’s was upstairs and she was just watching an episode of her new favourite series when a knock was audible from downstairs. She gto up from her bed and opened her and door and popped her head through to hear clearer. She couldn’t hear anything but when she heard a familiar voice her heart jumped.

It was Kyuhyun, and she guessed it was because of her nervousness that made her close the door shut immediately with a slam, or it was the rage she felt within her but as for now, we've leave it there.

-------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: (11/04/2011) written & updated