Trip With The Future Family

Season Two: Who Do You Think You Are?!

 

The next morning yuuni was delighted by the fact that they weren’t throwing food at each other or yelling at each other but whre just conversing naturally as they ate their cereal and that’s when she had the idea to take them to a beach, not just an ordinary beach but one of those beaches which take a day to go to but once you arrive, you’d think it was all worth it because you’d never seen anything as beautiful.

“why do I have an urge to spit a spit ball at your face?” Lynda said neutrally. She didn’t want Yuuni to hear. “your head... is very tempting.”

“I don’t think yuuni would want to hear that but have I ever told you that your face reminds me of a foot.”

Lynda got up and then sat back down.

“but anyway. what’s with park coming here?”

“he’s jsut coming to annoy us and all. But he said he woudlnt’ come anymore but since you wer trying to throw me off a roof he made other exceptions.” She replied.

“you know... you haven’t changed one bit.” He said.

“you too. You’re still annoying and arrogant and a doushebag and a—“then she smiled at him. “but I guess that’s what makes you, you. bad luck for me I guess...”

“hey!” he said. “that debt will come crawling back for your if you continue like this.”

“well if you hadn’t declined my offer of contuining to be friends from the moment I moved here this wouldn’t have happened—“

“there was no offer!” he stated.

“well I would’ve talk to you if you hadn’t rpelied to anything I said or even say hello, when I said hello. what is that supposed to mean huh? Rejection!”

“well we are getting along now, so let’s get along!” he said.

“okay...” said Lynda and cleared . “this is for yuuni.” then looked at kyuyun sincerely. “I can’t do it.”

“me neither.” Said kyuhyun and continued saying nothing to each other.

“ho are you guys are up for a vaction?” said yuuni, coming into the room afterwith a bundle of clothe in her hand.

"are we going together? like, all of us?"

"yes! of course!" said yuuni.

lynda nad kyuhyun looked at each with a dissapproving look then both whispered. "for yuuni..."

“where and for how long?” they both replied and yuuni smiled.

*  *  *  

They next found themselves in a car, kyuhyun and Lynda next to each other with crossed arms. But they tried to make it seem like they liked each other for Yuuni’s sake who was driving the car in front. Kyuhyun argued many tims why he couldn’t be the one riving and she said it was because was the only one who knew the way nad she was less likely to fall asleep while driving and she had a point.

Yuuni stopped at a doughnut eatery after an hour and left Kyuhyun and Lynda in the care themselves. Kyuhyun took a toy from behind and positioned it on his knee.

“whoever makes this thing dance to U better wins?”

“winds what?”

“I win, your the flower girl at my wedding. You lose, well yous uck and that’s pretty much it.”

“no—if I win, you stop fighting, okay?”

In the end Kyuhyun won of ocurse and Lynda was arguing on whether or not that was a fair trial. By then, yuuni had come back into the car and it looked like they were getting along really good already, but Lynda’s expression and poor acting skills made yuuni see something far deep.

“you guys getting along?” she said thenlaughe nerouly. “you guys are joking around?”

“no!” said kyuhyun and Lynda too dramtically. “of course not.” And then th eoduhnuts that were placed on the left an dright of them wer attacked. They stared at each other determinally. Antoher challenge, Lynda was sure to win this time... the box opened and within seconds their hands were invisible, stuffing doughnuts and such into their mouth until yuuni stopped the car.

“OKAY STOP STOP—“ she yelled frustratingly and then looked back. “doughnuts are flying everywh—“

And Lynda and kyuhyun looked bac at her, smiling innocently and Yuuni groaned, smilling as she turned the drivers wheel.

We might actually be a good family after all...

*  *  *  

When they arrived, they got out of the car and withnessed te beautiful colours that painted itself on the sky. Orange and blue together, along with the sun which was so prominent thye wondered whether or not it was a dream. Lynda looked at this as her exist from her past years of life.

“its so beautiful...” said Lynda.

“it’s so beautifu....” said yuuni and kyuhyun hugged her. “I know.” He said and yuni tried to hide her red cheeks. Lynda however went forward. Rushes of window passing through her hair it had to be the most free place she had ever been. She flt like a bird as the small waves crashed amongst the sound and made this crisp sound an dbefore she knew she ad run towards it. Run way to close towards it.

Yuuni, happening to face lyndas direction opened her eyes. She could see bubbles, then she could see Lynda, too close to the water and the danger zone...

“NO LYNDA NO!!” yuuni yelled and began running to where she stood, kyuhyun after glimpsing it rapidly as well began screaming at her to stop but before they knew, Lynda was caught in the waves and Lynda... really wasn’t the best swimmer. Though she had ben chucked in a pool by kyuhyun. She was tall enough for her feet ot reach the ground and her hand to plop up. This however... she flet herself suffocating...

Kyuhyun dived into the pool and then searched to where her fidgeting body was but he couldn’t see clearly. Her body was moving around everywhere annd so where her arms as she gaspted for air and then sunk, she sunk after her arms became weak and vulernable. She then found herself falling deeper in and wild movements in vain.

She could hear her childhood...

“come on! Come on!” said kyuhyun trying his best to swim futhur and then after he saw lyna’s body fall lifeless he hurried even more, almost crying, his tears disappearing inthe water and then he caught her. He got hodl of it and then swam up. After siwming up he realised how far he actually was to the shore and then took her back as fast as he could. When he had reached yuuni he laid her down and then began performing cpr.

Yuuni began crying so muc she looked she was about fo flood the river. She kept saying, “this is all my fault, this is amy fault... I should’ve been the one in their instead...”

He pumped her chest gently and placed his lips continuously to hers, breathing oxygen through. After 4 absolutely heartwrenching performances, her eys aokw and the water came spilling out and ears.

“LYNDAAAAAAA!” yuuni said and jumped on her. Kyuhyun wiped the salt from his lips. Kyuhyun however didn’t know how to react but by screaming at her.

“WHAT THE HECK WHERE YOU DOING YOU COULD’VE DROWNED?! IT SAYS IT IN CLEAR WRITING, THE DANGER ZONE IT EVEN SAYS UNDER IT, ‘TIDES WILL PULL YOU IN MOST LIKELY’ SO WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!”

“I thought... I heard my mother’s voice...” Lynda rpelied and smiled. Kyuhyun exchanged worried looks to Yuuni.

“okay, let’s just gte her back in the car where it’s warm.”

And that’s where Lynda stayed. Thinking of the annoying fact that kyuhyun had saved her life agian and the memories with her mother and then crying, at the thought that she could no longer make anymore.

*  *  *   

Kyuhyun and Yuuni sat on the beach, kyuhyuns arm across her waist as they watched the sunset. The wind made their skin feel so fresh and the sand beneath the toes was cold and comforting.

“we’re going to get married here in a month’s time...” said yuuni.

“it’s ironic because... when I first met you, I thought.” He began to laugh. “that I wanted to marry you and then here it is.”

“it’s good to see that throughout the years we’ve known each other nothing has confided to greatly in our relationship...”

Kyuhyun didn’t say anything, in fact, he didn’t even look at her in the eye. 

*  *  *   

Yuuni felt someone watching her she looked out her window then saw a shadow. She knew it was park, I mean, afterall, who could it be?

“park... come here again and I’m calling the police...”

Park smirked. “so your giving up? Are you sure about that?”

“yea.” She said defiantly. “I’m sure. I’m sick of you controlling my life.”

Park opened her window. “seems like someone forgot to close their window—“

“park!” she almost screamed. “I’m engaged... after I’m married you can’t stya here anymore and I don’t want you taying here now.”

“the thing is. i know when I look at you, that you still care about me.” he said, actually in side the room his warm breath on her neck.

“that treasure box... I know it meant something. Don’t say it didn’t. It had all your precious memories... you have my memories in there, so you must still have them now, right?”

Yuuni walked to her draw where the pink bo laid, took it, opened it and threw all the things he gave her at him. “there! You’re happy?! They are disgusting like you... trash.”

“then what did five months ago mean to you?”

“nothing...” she replied.

“hey, you were the one who started it.”

“because I was confused!” she replied. “damn you. damn you!  hate you! you ruinedmy life and your disgusting, I can’t look at your face without wanting ot puke—“

And that’s when park backed off offended. “okay, fine. I won’t get into your life anymore. Well goodbye...” then he fled through the window and Yuuni felt goosebumps run up her arm. It was rather rare, for park to say ‘goodbye’ to someone because goodbye’s to him were official, and dangerous. He’d have to really hate you to say such a thing and that’s when Yuuni became scared, and made her lookout to see what he’d do next to her and the people he loved bcause for all she knew, park was angry.

Really angry.

And no one liked It when he was angry...

-------------------

(12/04/2011) written & updated

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(12/04/2011) written & updated