Impossible

Season Two: Who Do You Think You Are?!

The other next days kyuhyun still avoided her as she contuined to say merely hi and after that she had had enough, her knees were on the bed as she opened the blinds and saw the image of kyuhyuns leaving figure and then took the paper on her bedside desk which said, “meet me outside her at 6,” and then made it into an airoplane and then opening her window through it down, passing the garden of sandevs onto kyuhyun’s feet. She couldn’t believe her luck.

Glimspng it he bent down and took it, taking only seconds to read it after he had finished he looked to the direction it came from and noticed it was from outside Lynda’s window and noticed the sight of her even, waiting for hsi response. He took it and then considered on whether he should or not for what he was to do next was the final statement and evidence that he in fact wanted nothing to do with her, which at times the thought lingered in her mind.

Without moving his glare from her he dropped it to the floor and stepped on it, basically and she began to feel sort of sick and then complied herself to turn away. He... really wants nothing to do with me?

*  *  *    

The following night however, she went outside her house and waited at 6 just in case he might’ve changed his mind and even apologise but one hour passed, in the bitter cold of the night and he still hadn’t come. Two hours... three hours... the clock struck 10. Just two more... she said and then crouched odwn and hugged her knees, waiting. Why she hadn’t decided to wait in her rom and look if he had come there? She hadn’t known but she sort of felt like she deserved it. Deserved the pain she was suffering currently. If she waited in her room, it was sort of like they wre friends and that they were on friendly terms, that nothing had conflicted in their relationship. Lynda however, felt like by waiting ou tin the cold, she was truly waiting for someone.

By 12:30 she gave up. She went into the house quietly and had a shower, she then watched some more tv and ate some ice cream to dissolve away her messed up feelings. then she put her hand's in her jacket pocking and out revealed a picture of lynda in the hospital with kyuhyun (sleeping) from the last time he had visited her dad. She closed her eyes and smiled at memories.

Maybe this was true, this was a sign. That he really didn’t want anything to do with her.

*  *  *    

Kyuhyun stood meters away, from where she was coruched on the concrete ground of her house. He was watching her here, just staring. He was surprised at the fact that she had come out of the house at six even, waiting for him. he didn’t understand why she felt the need. It wasn’t like she was in some area where home wasn't right in front of her but he was rather shocked. This was showing something, he knew this was showing something. Who would wait 6 and a half hours for someone who she knew owuld’ve have, but maybe would’ve come? Who was worth enough time for that? Maybe there was something she really wanted to tell him, but then was a different concept, but no, that was impossible. 

(11/04/2011) written & updated