Threats

Season Two: Who Do You Think You Are?!

Kyuhyun and Lynda didn’t even look at each other. Their arms crossed as thye sat n opposite sides of the rom. The atmosphere was heavy, lingering around them like a banket and Lynda wondered why this room even existed at all. It was empty and white with basically nothing but a window to let sunshine in and the only good thing about it was that it had the same view as Lynda's window as it was in the exact angle, upstairs.

10 minutes... 50 minutes... not a word.

“we are going to need to actually talk to get along don’t you thik?” said kyhyun finally and Lynda was half asleep by then.

“talk? Who was the person that didn’t talk to me! I tried, evn said hello four times and who was the one who didn’t reply? So much for ‘getting along’ don’t you think?” Lynda retorted.

“hey I was confused then.” Said kyuhyuun honestly.

“with what?!” said Lynda.

“whatever. yuuni likes me more than her own daughter. that's why she believed that you were the one starting it and not me when i told her."

"who would want to believe or like a doushe like you..."

“what’s that supposed to mean?!” said kyuhyun getting up from where he was and pointing to her.

“I’ve had just about enough with you!” he said and wlaked up to her and lifted her body and swung her over his arm he thenoepned the window an positioned Lynda through it. “call me a murderer but this all ends here and I wouldn’t have to think so much anymore. I wouldn’t have to scream...”

“no—no kyuhyun!” she argued. “your turning insane! rethink rethink! JUST STOP!!!”

“let’s face it, we’ll never get along. If I end you, then I wouldn’t have to worry aobut that sort of thing.” He said and then put lyndas head more out of the window. “say your last words...” he said and then this time half her body was out hte window and she was screaming. Then suddenly he saw the image of half grown Scandev’s and he was mesmirised. Luckily, he had enogh commen sense tonot forget about the girl he was holding because she was moving and fidgeting to much. “Scandevs...” he whispered ina scary like voice then out of no where, at that very second he felt his face go up the area and his nose in pain. A flying foot had come out of nowhere and had kicked him.

Lynda was jiggled up into the area then placed her hands on the roof this time as kyuhyun only held her with one arm. She screamed and then was held in balance by the hands of park.

“PARK!” he yelled.

“get her in before something bad happens!” he said and they placed her into the room. Park closed the window and locked it just in case.

“WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING?!” he yelled to kyuhyun and he didn’t say anything. he smacked his head. “well anyway...” he said with a change of tone and pointed to kyuhyun dangerously. “YOU!”

“yes?” kyuhyun replied and park walked towards him and punched him in the nose again.

“AHHHHHHHHHH HAHHH! AHH HAHH!” kyuhyun yelled dramatically. “what the heck was that for?! Are you trying to break my nose?!”

“only partially!” park replied and then punched him in the stomach.

“what the heck?!” he said again.

Lynda was to confused ot stop what was happening.

“what was that for?!” kyuhyun demanded.

“I don’t know!” park said and this time kyuhyun punched him relaly hard.

“is this about me asking Yuuni to mary me?” he said.

“yes!” park replied and endeavoured to punch him again but being aware actually dodged it. “your going to pay...”

“well you should’ve asked her first!” said kyuhyun and punched him again. Park was dodging the attacks.

“even if I asked her she would’ve said no. She just dosen’t realise that she likes me. I was going to give her time but now you’ve made it impossible for me!” park said and then punched kyuhyun right in the stomach and by then, he had had enough. Park jumped on him and he fell onto the floor they then wrestled and this time, Lynda made a reaction.

“STOP STOP!” she yelled but they wouldn’t listen. She then tried to get involved in the actual fight but they asked her to stay away. There was no weapons around so she really couldn’t do anything.

“stay away Lynda...” said Kyuhyun and park simultaneously and then she did the next thing that came up on her mind.

She got out of the window and yelled. “I’M GOING TO JUMP OFF YOU DON’T STOP!”

The boys stopped immediately. “okay okay, let’s not do this.”

“well stop!” she yelled.

“okay we’ve stopped...” they said.

“hey, didn’t you want to throw me off?” she said to kyuhyun but he shook his head.

“now I’ve changed my mind... get into the room Lynda...”

She used this to her advantage. “okay, but only if we start to get along okay?”

“say okay...” nagged park.

“okay.” Said kyuhyun.

“SAY OKAY DAMMIT!” park ordered.

“I did!” kyuhyun yelled nad she got in.

“shake my hand...” Lynda said holding out her hand.

Kyuhyun nodded his head without looking away and took it.

*  *  *   

When yuuni got home from work she went upstairs to where she had locked kyuhyun and yuuni.

“hey, you guys there?” she said.

“yes...” they replied and then she said.

“so are you getting along now?”

“yes...”

“so how did it go?”

“yes...”

“are you guys even listening?!”

“yes...”

She groaned and undid the lock. After doing so she opened the door and she was exposed to the image of Kyuhyun with a black eye and, just... really severly beaten.

“WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!” she demanded.

“long story.” They said.

“well go on.”

Lynda cleared and said rapidly. “well kyuhyun tried to chuck me out the window and then park came and kicked him in the nose and then they put me inside th room and then park kicked him in the hose again and they started fighting and I had no eapons to stop them or anything and they wouldn’t listen to me so I threatened to jump off the roof if they didn’t stop and then they stopped and then we made up and yea. So how was your day?”

Yuuni’s eyes widened throughout every pause. “WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!” she yelled.  

-------------------------

(12/04/2011) written & updated