Visit

Season Two: Who Do You Think You Are?!

 

Yuuni hadn’t expected to see park and Lynda carrying something in possession in her hand when she had just come home to give her some brea dhs eha dbrought for her in a shop nearby her street before going to work and felt instantly confused then angry, if this was a concspiracy theory there was going to be a huge uproar.

Lynda loked stoned, her heart about to come out of while Park was just as shocked, but then she smiled and then rested hishead on his wrist and stared at Yuuni with an expression like he was day dreaming a very beautiful scene.

“what are you doing with my box Lynda?” Yuuni said with an icy tone, ignoring park.

“it’s not her fault, it’s mine. I stole it from your room and gave it to Lynda to return without telling her that I stole it. You just came back at the wrong time.” He replied and she looked like she was about to scream.

“I told you to not go snooping around my stuff!” she yelled and Lynda really wondered why she hadn’t called the cops and snatched the bxo form lyndas hadn “did you open it and look through it?” she asked nad park gave her an incredouslous look.

“of course I opened it!” he said and she slapped her head. Everything seemed like a joke when she was with himw hen this in fact was very seirous. “now explained to me... why you put the old presents I gave you in which you said was trash in your ‘treasure box’ and don’t Sy you left it there because the present I forced you to take a year ago is in here.”

“I’m not answering you park.” She said and then left the room, fury in every part of her pefect features. “now go before I call the cops!”

“you !” Lynda yelled. “leave yuuni alone...”

“Lynda... okay, I promised to leave you alone if I found something in that box in which I did but perhaps you should go somewhere, for the fun of it.” said park who when he was extremely happy, had a habit of wanting to make the person who granted that happiness, happy.
“like where?” she asked and he grinned.

“how about a visit to the super junior home?”

"actually, i'd like that."

 *  *  *   

And when Yuuno left home again Lynda decided to use the oven to make a fresh bathc ofher famous chocolate chip cookies in whom her father had oh so loved and then after shehad finished making them along with park who had threatened that he should atleast help her they went outside nad began walking to Kyuhyun’s house. Halfway there she said that she didn;’t need him to walk her anymore for all the good he would then was stalk and take pictures of her and when she arrived at the house finally, she rang the house bell.

“whose there?” said ryeowook.

“it’s me... Lynda.”

“LYNDA!” said ryeowook shocked aswell as escatic. “are you here to visit! I missed you!”

“yea...” Lynda replied and the gate sopened immediately and then when she knocked on the door just in case ryeoowook was already running down stairs.

“lynda!” he yelled then opened the door and threw his arms around her.

“ryeowook!” she yelled and tears came out of her eyes.

“I miss you I miss yoru cooking I miss you screaming and I really miss everything about you, everyone misses you!” he said and she smiled.

“same! and I borught cookies?”

 *  *  *   

Lynda was situated on the usper junior sofa wtachign some tv form a huge screen as she snacked on some of her cookies along with all the other super junior boys. Apparently three of the super junior boys weren’t here, and they were sion and heechu along with kyuhyun adn this made her feel more a ease.

After a few episodes of watching girl tear annoyingly, patially the fact that kyuhyun wasn’t here and thye loved the show and mainly that they didn’t know that Lynda even hated park and all the things he did to her and only instead heard of Lyndas praise before the incident. She almost trembled in anger as she saw parks icredible acting skills. “he’s not that great.” Said Lynda through clenched teeth.

“wow Lynda, are you okay?” donghae said. “enjoy the movie, I thought you liked him.”

Lynda smiled creeply. “oh, I love him, don’t we all?” and thats when the door opened and kyuhyun appeared, just home for his schedule.

“I thought you said he wasn’t coming for the whole day?” she said to them and helooked at the flor guiltily.

“we just really wanted to see yu lynda...”

“what ae you guys doing—“ said kyuhyun and then saw he image of Lynda. “what is she doing here?” he snarled anad the members were truly scared.

“I just came to vi—“

“get out.” Said kyuhyun. “GET THE F*** OUT!” and she went immediately at the room and then out of the house, never looking back.

“kyuhyun, why so mean?!” said ryeowook after a long silence.
“what he heck kyuhyun?!” said kangin. “she just came to visit and—“

“SHE CAN’T COME NEAR HERE ANYMORE.” Yelled Khyuhyun. “IF I SEE HER HERE AGAIN ALL OF YOU WILL PAY, HEAR THAT?”

And they nodded, without having the authority to argue.

*  *  *   

At night he entered the scene where lynda had left hours ago and then saw a pink box. he oepned it and saw a cookie that was very familiar to him. this must be lyndas cookies he thought and turned away from them.

"damn" he said and then went back tot he box and took the last cookie and ate it.

it tasted just how he remmebered them.