Spring Prom

Season Two: Who Do You Think You Are?!

 

Yuuni returned home happily with park. She was so glad that she hadn’t need to hide her feelings anymore. Those concealed feelings... for a guy like him.

They made out and did more than that... and then fell asleep in each other’s arms. Then after he left int he morning she noticed a book onher desk that had the words diary. Thinking that it was from park she was surprised when it was addressed from kyuhyun...

She opened it up to where the book mark held and read:

Dear Yuuni:

I forgive you and I would’ve been there at your wedding but I’m sorry, I can’t. I wouldn’t be able to stand there and look at you and say I love you even if you hadn’t slept with park because there was a owman confusing me, and in a lover sort of way. I realise now that I love her... I kept trying to refuse and not believe that I did and that's what led to the confusion and me asking me to marry you like you sleeping with park and I realise that I aswell am a hypocrite...

Cho Kyuhyun.

(date)

Dear yuuni:

When I said I love you to Lynda, it felt so perfect and the heavy feeling that was in my stomach and heart ofr so long disappeared nad I was no longer confused but just really happy. I am now married to her and I hope you understand. Good luck with you and park. I have realised all along the relationship you had and I am happy for you. while you wanted to me mary park, I wanted to marry you...

I guess feelings change.

Cho Kyuhyun.

And at the exact time she heard the footprints of lynda’s feet climbing own the stairs and she went out of the room.

“hello Yuun—“ she said and this time. She could contain her anger.

“get out and never come back again...” she yelled. “BETRAYER!!!! You lied to me all along...”

“I didn’t lie... and I didn’t betray you... but I will listen to what you have said. Thank you yuuni it’s been a great time...” she said and then wiped the tears from her eyes and left but just as Lynda opened the door she looked back at yuuni one last time and then left nearly shut the doro when yuuni halted her, running then hugged her and they were inseperable.

*  *  *   

Yuuni helped Lynda take her bags to the super junior house were kyuhyun allowed her to live for afterall, they were married now. she felt the most happiest feeling in the world... she hadn’t eve wanted to leave this house when she was forced out by kyuhyun, she found this place her home and now, now, she was going to live in it invited... with a purpose. To serve as a wife for kyuhyun and not only that, for the rst of the boys who missed her cooking. Before she cooked for them was because she owed a debt and was stuck as a slave, but now she was doing the exact same thing but as a wife and it felt so much better.

The boys ate a great meal and within the end of the day, when it was dark, kyuhyun invited her into his room where they laid in each others arm and it was so comfortable, so right.

Kyuhyun kissed her neck as his warm breath made her heart skip a few beats. Then he was asleep...

She turned to face him and was indulged in his beauty...

“do me a favour...” said Lynda.

“huh?” said kyuhyun.

“I thought you were asleep.”

“you were easily fooled.”

“come with me to my spring prom in a weeks time?”

“sure.” He said and she smled.

*  *  *   

Lynda was dressed beautifully as kyuhyun was in a dashing white tux beside her. Thye got out of the limo as everyone stared at them and girls screamed but now that he was married, couldn't touch him. She walked passed all the people who had , bullied her by the fact that she could never get a boyfriend because of how ugly she was but now she was with Cho Kyuhyun for crying out loud.

She walked passed Stephanie who she knew was going to hit her in the shoulder like she always did but hit back this time with more force. Stpehanie wasn’t expecting her to do such a thing and she fell over.

“jealous?” she whispered and then kissed kyuhyun in front of her. Pete and his gang were lost for words and sam was happy for her, with Risa on the right side of his arm as she blushed.

Endless moments came up on the radio and they danced... kyuhyun placed both arms over her waist and pulled her close to him tighetly and she put her arms around his neck and embraced him.

“I love this song...” she said.

“what? What happened to it’s ‘quite’ good?”

“yea, that’s because I didn’t want to admit it infront of you duh.” She said and he rolled his eyes.

“and your voice...” she said and whispered in his ear. “is y...”

“you sly .” He said and then twirled her around in circles and then tripped her over and she fell. “it was an accident...?” he said and she got up and smirked. Then she tripped him over smugly.

“now I believe you.”

------------------------------

(12/04/2011) written & updated