Pink Box

Season Two: Who Do You Think You Are?!

Two days later Lynda went outside to where the Scandeevs where and saw thefigure of aprk jumping over the fence. She groaned.

“what are you still doing hre?”

“hey lyna.” He sia dnad rubbed his hand and the dirty form his trousers.

“idiot! You nearly stepped on the flowers!” she yelled.

“flowers? Aren’t these Kyuhyun’s favourites? Why otu of all people are you helping to grow them for all I know, I thought you would be the one destroying them?”

“because, I’m doing yuuni a favour.” She replied.

“then why did I find this in your room?” said park and held out a bag of scandeev and a paper.

“kyuhyun’s favourite flowers... a resemblance?” he read out and lynda wnatd ot punch him.

“shutup!” she said. “and hang on... what were you doing in my room?”

“I need you to help me crash the wedding.” park blurted and Lynda shook her head inevitably. “what the heck park? Now way!”

“come on Lynda.” He replied. “you love kyuhyun do you, don’t you? okay you like him do you?... in that way?”

“Park when will you get this into your head. I am yuunis daughter. He’s my mothers fiancé!” she yelled. “DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND MY POSITION? NOW PISS OFF!”

“I CAN’T!” park retorted back. “you are the only one that can help me right now!”

“I see why you and kuhyun were bestfriends once. You both are selfish.” Lynda said and she continued gardening.

“oh come on lynda..” park begged again. “I’ve got kyuyun’s baby picture if that’ll help.” He said and waved it around.

“do you actually think I’m going to fall for that?.” She said with a 'do you really' tone. “go home!”

“okay... I’m just going to leave it here on the ground and I’m just going to go—“ he said. “without any condition at all...”  and then left.

*  *  *   

Lynda continued watering the scandevs but every single movement she did she oculdn’t help but direct her eys to kyuhuns baby picture. It was just a meter away and that was a perfect sort of blackmail. Should she skip the chance even for an opportunity to ? th elynda back then who was living in the super junior house would’ve loved this.

She walked up to It and then took it from the gorund she then saw the adorable image of Kyuyun on a dummy and she let out an “aweeeeeee...” and then she turned it over jsut to see if there was something more and it read. “I’ll be on your roof uninvited at 8. Hey, atleast I told you.”

Lynda smiled and groaned at the same time and then placed the picture into her pocket.

 *  *  *   

The following night at 8 pm, she waited patiently for aprk to get on her roof and when she saw him on the pavement ground of her house she waved, just to know that she was there but park didn’t see her, he was busy jumping all over the area and she was almost positive that he wa going to fall and hurt himself and was begging for him to stop immediately but he managed ot get on the roof anyway and then smirked when he saw her.

“I guess you owe me.” he said.

“owe you what?” said Lynda.

“a favour.” He replied.

“what favour?” she asked.

“I want you to steal something foom yuuni.” he replied.

“what—no! I’m not stealing anything!”

“this is a favour Lynda—you owe me. i saw you take that photo from the ground...” he said dangoerulsy, a burning desire in his eyes and Lynda became cautious. She could feel a very scary and dark aura circulate around her like hands and she shivered. “I’ll give it back Lynda... I just want you to get something small so I can look at it and you have to put it back without her knowing and I might even leave you and yuuni alone.

Lynda’s mind change fully at ‘leave you and Yuuni’ alone bit.

“fine.” She said groaned. “steal what? But if it’s something innappropiate and i know you know whwat I mean you can forget it.”
he grimaced. “ don't worry, just a box.”

“what box?” she said and he explained everything.

*  *  *   

When yuuni went out to work Lynda plopped into her room and searched around her drawers. After spotting the drawer park decribed she then loked ofr the key in which park mention was in one of her coat pockts and began scanning around each coat pocket until she found the exact one and then shoved It into the drawer. After it clicked open she pulled open the drawer and saw a pink box and took it, closing it shut carefully and took the key into her pocket and then she shut the door behind her and then ran to her room all the way upstairs and into her room.

Park was waiting for her and when he saw her with the box she gave it to him through the window and he took it and then opened it with the other key that belonged into the chain of keys Lynda had in her hand. She lift open the lid and then saw the sight of something hadn’t expected to have seen but really wantedit to and his eyes lit up.

“this is great... it really is.”

“what is?” said Lynda.

“well since you gave it to me I guess I should explain it to you?” he said and she nodded.
“well this is the birthday present I gave you on her birthday when we were going out and this is her other present we had which I gave her for her birthday just last year and I threatened ofr her to take it and she said she was going to throw it out but here it is. still in her box. It took my forever to know where she kept it... all her valuables. This is her treasure box, you see? All kyuhyun stuff?”

“okay, is that all?” Lynda nad said and took the object from his head and then the box and plaed it in and locked it but just when she could get out the room yuuni barged open the door and the sight of park and Lynda, with her pink box and his head from the window was clearly seen.

“what—what’s going on here?” she said and her organs became heavy. 

------------------------------------------

(12/04/2011) written & updated