War

Season Two: Who Do You Think You Are?!

The next morning Lynda was way too angry at kyuhyun to come downstairs. That was on eof the most rudst acts ever performed by him an that was saying something but she forced to go downstairs anyway and the sight of him made her want to put her fist into hsi stomach. Yuuni wasn’t there at the moment but she assumed she was outside hanging the clothes.

Lynda poured her favourite cereal in her bowl and then some milk then stabbed her spoon in, this time with much extra forced then went to the table where she usually sat and began eating. Kyuhyun must’ve suspected her foul mood as his head looked up from the newspaper for once in his life and stared at her for only a second then looked back down.

“apologise.” She said trembling out of anger. “APOLOGISE DAMMIT!” he yelled nad this time slammed his fist on the table.

“for what?” he said and this made her a great deal more angry.

“FOR YESTERDAY!”

“what did I do?” he said adn she threw a cup at him and he dodged and it smased amongst the tiles. Just then Yuuni came running into the room after hearing the commotion and saw the intense scene.

“go into your room Lynda...” she said.

“what?” said Lynda to her.

“GO INTO YOUR ROOM!” and she did, but before reaching the top of the stairs, she whispered ‘’ and he could jsut audible hear it.

He smiled at memories.

*  *  *    

When kyuhyun went home he took his diary out and a pen and wrote:

To Diary:

Memories are started to crawl back, unwanted meories. I’m married, I shouldn’t be thinking of memories with another woman and smiling at it. I have to make me hate her that is the only solution... and I guess showing that wanting nothing to do with her didn’t work... so I just gotta show that I don’t like her.

Cho Kyuhyun

*  *  *    

The next morning Lynda took a straw from her sink and stuffed it with tissues she wetted with her saliva and shot them at kyuhyn’s face while he was reading the newspaper. He looked around to where it had come from and saw the too silent figure of Lynda eating her cereal and became suspicious. He then took his own straw and wetted some tissues with his own and shot them contuinously at her head. She got up from her chair and wiped them off her trousers then looked to where it had came from but only saw kyuhyun, he looked exactly like he was before and she couldnt’ suspect him of anything, but then she remembered his brillant acting skills and kept on watch. When she was sure that no spit balls were going to go flying she let down her guard and began eating her now soggy ceral but this time she saw a movement of kyuhyn’s figure from a shadow across the floor. She could see him carrying a straw and then firing. It hit her and at just the right moment she looked up at him as the straw was in his mouth and yelled.

“I KNEW IT WAS YOU YORU CAUG—“ but then began chocking as a spit ball came into and she was forced to swallow it then he tucked his straw away nd pretended like nothing happened.

She then loked athim, convinced if it really was him, she had seen him do it but he looked so much like he hadn’t noticed anything but then saw the spit balls at her feet and then was surely convinced again... especially when he stared trembling.

With laughter.

“oh no...” he said and within seconds burst out laughing. “HAHAH!” he laughed and Lynda took the change as to get the soggy ccereal form her bowl and throw it at him. kyuhyun looed up at the cereal fell on his face and done hair.

“what do you think you are doing!” he yelled.

Lynda got up frm her chair with as much force. “hey, what happened if I chocked on that spit ball and had to go to the hospital? My body is now contaminated with YOUR spit!” she began shaking her body in hope that it’ll come off.

“YOU SHOULD BE HONOURED!” he yelled and then took the sock form hsi foot and began threw it at her.

“ewww!” she yelled. “great. Now my face smells like your feet!”

“YOU SHOULD BE HONOURED!” he yelled again and stuck out his tongue.

“oh it’s on!” she said. “you better what your step!”

“oooooo I’m totally scared of a girl that smells like a foot!”

“you sure about that?” Lynda threatened.

“YEA.”

“WELL YEA!”

And the next days were a food war.

*  *  *    

Two weeks after Yuuni and Lynda were having dinner when yuun I brang up the topic of discussion. It was about her and Kyuhyun fighting together at breakfast everyday and how she felt abou tit. She didn’t feel to good, Lynda however, thought he deserved it.

“I’m going to be married to him in a two months... the least you could do is try to get along... because after were marred, your going to be seeing a lot more of him and we might evenlive toether.”

“WHAT?” Lynda yelled. “really yuuni, he dosen’t deserve you!”

“Lynda... please, I really can’t stand to see you guys figting. I know youdon’t exactly ave the best of all relationships but just please, just try.”

“I don’t know if I can.” Said Lynda dn crossed her arms. “HE THREW TOILET PAPER AT ME, HE THREW CEREAL MILK AT ME HE THREW ORANGES HE—“

“okay that is it.” Said Yuuni. “starting from tomorrow, I want to see an improvement. I believe the person who is starting this fight is you lyda, kyuhyun said to me that you were the on starting it and if you don’t start it, he wouldn’t retaliate. Meaning that, tomorrow, I won’t tolerate no nonsense—you will be nice to him and if I see you fighting. Then I will force the both of you to get along better, and those conditions aren’t nice!”

*  *  *    

The next morning, Lynda assumed that kyuhyun was unware of yuunis talk with her about them trying to get along because the first minut he saw her he took a straw and loaded it with spit balls and aimed it at her face. When he noticed she didn’t respond, took this to his advantage and stuffed two straws into his mouth and began firing. Then then stuffed five extra and this time, Lynda couldn’t eat her cereal properly because they were hitting her everywhere reidcously and they wre flying into her cereal.

He got up from her chair with a menacing face but then sat back down. it was for yuuni... afterall.

“come on, do something.” He said and then began dirty dancing in front of her. She got up and placed her dish into the cereal and then washed her hands.

“what, are you finishing already?” he said and she ignored him, endeavouring to go upstairs but just as she was about to he stuffed a rhino mask over her head and she took it off immediatly and threw it at him.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHH HAAAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHH!” he yelled dramatically. She laughed, he was still the same and then she endeavoured to go up again, this time climbing the stairs but he threw it again. Hitting her head with a thunk, she turned around and threw it at him.

Yuuni... yuuni... she thought in her head. do it for yuuni...

But this time he threw it at her and the head thunked down onto thebottom of the stairs with a silence, they just stared at each other and then within seconds they were running ater the rino head. they hands touched it at the saem time and they were never having a tugo o war.

“GIVE IT TO ME ARGHH!” kyuhyun screamed.

“LET—GOO!” she yelled and then at the same time Yuuni came in just to witness the sight of them. Yuuni stared at them with wide eyes then let out a long sigh.

The next thing they knew, they were locked into a room together.

“AND YOU'RE NOT COMING OUT INTO YOU GET ALONG!” 

-----------------------

(12/04/2011) written & updated