Secret Exposed

Season Two: Who Do You Think You Are?!

A week later when Yuuni realised that park was truly gone she relieved a sigh. She could finally move around the house and breathe efficiently. However, park was just near her, but this time not making to much noise, outside her window watching as she and kyuhyun laid in each others arms and stared into each others eyes. At that point, that sickened him. he walked to super junior home one morning and then run the door bell.

“who is it?” said ryeowook.

“it’s me. park.”

Park practically shouted. “it’s park! It’s really park!”

“PISS OFF!!!!!” kyuhyun yelled into the microphone. “what do you want?!”

There was a pause. “to say sorry...”

“what?” said kyuhyun. “bullsh**”

“yea, your right.” said park. “I need to tell you something...”

“what is it?”

“in private.”

“no way, I’m not letting you near me and even if I do, chances are that I’m going to be wielding a bat so if that’s what you want...”

“no it’s okay. I got it all in a basket.”

“basket?”

“yea, and it’s gonna be waiting out here... while I go...”

*  *  *   

After a few minutes kyuhyun went out of the usper junior house, out of the gates and then saw a basket full of goodies on the ground, he went forward to it and endeavoured to take it when park appeared and punched  erwee  wjq him in the face. Kyuhyun punched back instantly.

“.” He said as he wiped his lip. “anyway, later.”

“later?” kyuhyun said and shook his head then took the basket while his other hand gripped his face. “dammit I’m bleeding!” he said and then went inside and walked up into his room. When he did, he shut the door behind him and the examined the basket carefully. He took out all the biscuits, cakes and all and then out plopped a book, near to his own diary and he smiled a thte thought. One thing about their relationship together in the old days was that they usual brought the same items and were very alike as teenagers.

*  *  *   

He took the black book in his hands and then turned the pages, the pages were atleast full, every single one of them, dating back to January 1 and thus, he began reading.

kyuhyun was rathe rintrigued by his diary, it was rather intriguing. Most of it consisted of complaints but very beautiful descriptions and observations. He knew that park was a very observant guy that like nature as much as he liked the concept of secrets and his hobby of stalking very important people and that he was very god at it, and if it was made a profession, he would’ve been unstoppable. But why else would he need to when he was one of the best actors of his generation?

Kyuhyun was just about past the Lynda incidents and such until he reading, just one and a half months later...

To diary:

I found myself on Yuuni’s door again today. I can’t help my desires, they are to storng for me to control. Her body is so angelic and her face just stares at me with an innocence and purity I cannot describe. I have been coming her quite a lot these days and though I know that she is using me to forgot about her former ex, I don’t really care. As long as I am in those arms I don’t care where I am or what I will feel after. The consequence... why did I take her for granted back then? I don’t know...

So then we are talking and all, and she asks me if I want to relive that night where we had . She told me that she liked it because I seemed aggressive... and she liked aggressive and I guess I couldn’t control my burning wishes and jsut went with her, as her hand went up my torso and took my shirt off—

(obscene imagery, author does not want to describe)

And by the near end, he couldn’t stand to read it. He threw it amongst the wall and stormed immediately up to Yuuni’s house, an angry conenounce painted on his face.

*  *  *   

He knocked on the door. “who is it?” it said.

“kyuhun..” he answered.

“oh! Kyuhyun!” said yuuni and then she opened the door hastily and he was left just staring at her nad he broke into tears right in fornt o her. How could she all along....

“you knew... you knew!” and he slapped her. Lynda came just in time to see it. 

----------------------------------------

(12/04/2011) written & updated