Formal

Drabbles

Yongguk sighed and sipped on the punch. He hated being the one of the teachers that had to supervise the school dance. But in some respects, he didn't mind. He got to keep the suit the school bought for him to wear, and he also got to keep an eye on a particular student. He didn't know what it was about him, but he couldn't keep his eyes away. Choi Junhong was his name. That pink-haired sophomore had his mind all sprung. Just like now, when Junhong was in a dark gray suit, chatting with another boy in the class. It was a formal dance, yet the girls on the dancefloor were acting like they were in a club. Yongguk wasn't going to try and stop them, so he kept his eyes locked on Junhong, looking away when the younger suddenly made eye contact with him. He sipped on his drink nervously when the said boy made his way to him.

“Bang-seonsaengnim.” He smiled mischievously, reaching behind his teacher to grab a glass of punch. “You look bored over here all by yourself.”

“Yeah, I'd rather not be here supervising, when I could be home grading your tests.” Yongguk chuckled.

“I really studied for that test.” Junhong sighed. “But I still think I failed.”

“I don't think you did.” Yongguk smiled, knowing he always found a way to scrounge up some extra points to make sure he had good grades.

“Hey, I was hoping I could get some after-school tutoring, because no matter how much I study, I just can't seem to understand it.” Junhong grabbed Yongguk's hand. “Please, Bang-seonsaengnim!”

“Okay, Junhong-ah.” Yongguk responded, gulping at his rapid heart rate brought on by the innocent touch.

“Thank you!” Junhong bowed. “You can just take me to your house after the dance, okay?”

“It'll be too late...” Yongguk sighed.

“I know you have a lot of things to teach me, Bang-seonsaengnim, so we should start as soon as possible, right?” Junhong smirked, releasing the elder's hand. He walked back to his friends, leaving Yongguk blushing and trying to comprehend his words.

THE END.