I Am Kim Heechul! I Know Everything!

Siwon's Wife

 


“YOU!” Heechul pointed a perfectly manicured fingernail on Jamie’s face.
 

“Me?” Jamie frowned. She made a note to wait until Heechul’s rant is over before she ask how the heck he was able to enter the apartment when she know that only her and Siwon has keys.
 

“Yes, you! You little… ugh! How could you!” Heechul flailed his arms in the air.
 

“I dare you to finish that sentence, Kim Heechul!” Jamie narrowed her eyes. Heechul, despite seeming pushy and whatnot, is actually one of those whom she got closer with faster. Especially when the popstar had ceased his schedules to enter the military service. He actually had time to bother Jamie during the weekends when he’s got nothing to do.
 

“YAH! It’s your fault! How could you do that to Siwon? Couldn’t you like break it to him gently! Do you know how I had to carry him back here last night after he drowned himself in soju and beer? And I think tears as well! I almost got into trouble with the bar after he broke a couple of bottles since he couldn’t walk a darn straight line!” Heechul nagged.
 

“What? I don’t get you, Heechul. I’m the one who’s suffering from hangover now! I didn’t even get to Siwon this morning for breakfast! He got to work early! How could he have been drinking last night?”
 

Heechul flailed once again, groaning in frustration. “What the hell is wrong with you two? The tension is like so great between the two of you I can practically cut it with a knife! Haven’t you talk about your feelings at all?”
 

“Feelings? Whatever do you mean?” Jamie shook her head a bit, regretting it when the hangover threatened to split her head in two, Heechul’s screeches adding to the torment.
 

“Ugh! How can you be both so dense!” Heechul smacked his own forehead. “You. You like him, right?”
 

“What?” Jamie gave Heechul the ‘are you crazy?’ look.
 

“Don’t tell me you don’t ‘cause I hate liars and I can practically tell that you care for him!”
 

“He takes care of me, and we’re friends, and we live in the same house. Of course I care for him! Of course I like him!” Jamie retaliated.
 

“Like him? Is that all? You mean you don’t like ‘like’ him? Because from all the tension I see when the two of you are together, not to mention how he practically poured his guts out on me last night, I’d say it’s not the platonic ‘like’ we are talking about here. At least not for him.” Heechul said pointedly, arching a brow at Jamie.
 

Jamie was stunned for a minute, taking in what Heechul had just said. “So… Siwon told you he likes me? You mean like ‘like’ me?”
 

“Say that word one ore time and I’m going to puke. But yes, more or less, he did say that. If you can call ‘hyung, she likes him! It hurts!’ as him saying he likes you! So yeah, I guess he likes you! Now how do you feel about him? If you are going to date that best-friend-who’s-his-face, then you better tell Siwon personally so he won’t go bothering his poor hyung in the middle of the night with drink to drown his broken heart!” Heechul screeches the last words once again.
 

“Date my best friend? You mean Han-sung? Why would I date him when he’s dating…” she trailed off, remembering some blurry things about what happened the night before. “Ottokhae, Han-sung? I think I’ve finally fallen in love.” she groaned. “I can’t believe I let Allie talk me into drinking! She knows I’m a blabbermouth when I’m drunk!”
 

“Don’t blame alcohol in this! I can remember every word I say even if I’m half-awake from alcohol!” Heechul said.
 

“It’s not that! It’s just the fact that I can’t control myself from practically pouring my guts out when I’m drunk! Siwon just might have misinterpreted what I had said last night!” Jamie sighed.
 

“You mean you’re not dating your best friend?” Heechul asked.
 

“No!” Jamie made a face,  “Why would I date him when he’s dating someone?”
 

“But that doesn’t necessarily mean that you don’t like him!”
 

“I like him! He’s my best friend! But that’s just it!” Jamie said, able to smile. “Han-sung is like a brother to me. Why would Siwon assume that I like him?”
 

Heechul went silent for a moment. “Well, Siwon could be pretty dense sometimes.” he shrugged.
 

“But… did he really… he likes me?” Jamie asked tentatively.
 

“God! That horse is not the only one who’s dense around here! Must be the apartment’s atmosphere frying both of your brains! Ugh! You’re giving me a headache!” Heechul growled. He went for the door.
 

“Hey, Heechul! Where are you going?” Jamie followed.
 

“I’m leaving! I need to go get a massage or something! The two of you are both pains the !” Heechul replied haughtily, pausing by the door, “You better talk to Siwon and resolve this thing yourself! If you don’t I’m going to lock you both up in a closet until you finally admit your feelings for one another!” he warned.
 

“Feelings for one another? What made you think I like him back?” Jamie challenged.
 

“Oh, please, Jamie. I don’t think you like Siwon. I KNOW you like Siwon! Trust me! I’m Kim Heechul! I know everything!” he replied before slamming the door shut.
 

Jamie sighed. Siwon likes her. She doesn’t want to believe it until he says so but… Heechul, for all the trouble he causes with his mouth sometimes, won’t lie. And Siwon practically tells Heechul everything!
 

There’s only one way to find out. She’s going to talk to Siwon.
 


a/n: it's short, i know... it's because the next one is long... not that i ever post short chapters... but yeah...see you around, darlings!

AND! HAPPY COME BACK, EXO!!