Love will save your soul

Like Someone in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Again, it’s Professor Kim’s class I’m attending. He looks at me sternly, as usual with his glasses hanging on his nose he said, “I’m still counting on your works with Sandara, Ms. Lee.”

 

I just shrugged and cocked my head at the empty seat next to me. He sighed and shook his head lightly.

 

“Where is she?” he asked me.

 

I shrugged again, “I don’t know, why don’t you ask her parent?”

 

He doesn’t give any feedback against my suggestion and continued talking to the students.

 

I looked out the window only to find that it’s drizzling again, it just stopped for like ten minutes just now and it has started again.

I’m just listening randomly to what Professor Kim is saying. Well I’m not a type of person who keeps interest in ‘listening’. I like practicing, and observing. I’m not a theoretic kind of person.

 

 But I realized it when he suddenly stopped his blabbering. I turned my head to the front and caught his eyes scowling at me.

I thought he was going to scold me for not paying attention but then his facial expression is softened.

 

“What is your relation with Park Sandara?” he suddenly asked, probably the most common issue that has been going on among the other students, that’s why all of them turned their head at me with those widening eyes, obviously over excited.

 

“I believe that has nothing to do with the lesson, sir.” I said politely.

 

“Yeah but it affects the lesson, especially your grades, Ms. Lee. You were better than this, your last written test was horrible.”

 

I rolled my eyes and chuckled awkwardly, “Well I’m always horrible at written test.” I said again but then it turned out to sound quite offensive.

 

But Professor Kim never gets mad to his favorite students.

 

“You haven’t answered my previous question, Ms. Lee… are you, perhaps…?”

 

“There’s no specific relationship between me and Park Sandara, sir. We’re just competitive classmates. That’s all. And I don’t think I can get along well with her.”

 

“Then what’s the problem that makes both of you can’t get along?” his question starts cornering me. I looked around at the other students. They’re all waiting for the answer with the same damn question in their head.

 

“I…”

 

Suddenly the door breaks open.

 

Minzy appeared, her face is sweaty and she is catching her breath. Then when she found me, she looked excited, or…. More like, relieved.

 

“Chaerin!!!” she screamed out my name.

 

“What is it, what are you doing in my class?” Professor Kim yelled.

 

Minzy doesn’t give a damn about respecting the professor.

 

“Please, help us.” She yelled at me.

 

“Help with what?”

 

“Sandara… she… she uh…” Minzy looks lost when she realized everybody in the class is now watching her.

 

“Oh , Chae, could you just get your here and come with me before you regret it!?” she yelled again at me.

 

I blinked my eyes several times to clear my head from this sudden disturbance. I closed my unread book and stood up quickly. I put in all my stuffs into my bag and ran toward Minzy without even asking for permission to my professor.

 

“.” I said after Minzy banged the door because… I don’t know, she is in rush or that’s just the way she does it but the thing is my dad is gonna kick my for real if he finds out my behavior today.

 

“What’s happening?” I asked as we’re running out of the building.

 

“Ask later, but we will never bring you into this if we could figure out another way.”

 

“What do you mean? Speak clearly!”

 

“You will see, Chae! Stop asking I’m so nervous here.” She yelle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter