Intrude

Like Someone in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The moment bell rings, I jumped off my seat and left my class quickly, something I rarely do. I want to meet Sandara, I really need to meet her. I need answer. Answers, exactly.

 

I reached the area where I parked my bike and found a group of familiar people there, as usual, being loud. I approached them and saw Seungri sitting on my bike pretending like a racer when the others are laughing at his silly jokes.

 

Dara is standing among the others, also laughing.

 

"Hey! The cop's daughter is here!" Seunghyun pulled Seungri away from my bike and both of them raise their hands, "Sorry, inspector." They joked.

 

I chuckled.

 

"How do you know my dad is a cop?"

 

Seungri sighed, "We did a little background check up because Dara likes you, we need to know who you are..." He answered.

 

"Move you two!"

 

Dara pushed them aside and I just realized she is wearing a cap. "I just changed my hairstyle!" She told me excitedly.

 

Dara took off her cap and shocked me with her new hairstyle she looks so proud of. She shaved half of her head and cut her hair short to her shoulder.

I'm stunned looking at her, not because I'm surprised a girl actually does that to her hair but I'm stunned because I can't believe it, she still looks so damn pretty with that kind of hairstyle.

 

"This guy made me do this, he thought I would be upset but I like it so much!" She said as she scratched the almost bald part of her head.

 

Seunghyun sighed disappointed, "She lost playing poker last week and this is the punishment. But it turns out this isn't like a punishment but like a bless for her." He mumbled.

 

Minzy appeared and she went to talk to Daesung who didn't seem happy at all. I think they have a thing for each other but I'm still waiting for Minzy to say the truth.

 

I look at them all. All of them. They seem so happy, like there's no burden, no heavy thoughts, no worries. They're just being happy all the time, having fun, joking around and being so attractive. They make me jealous of their fun life.

 

Dara's smiling face appeared right in front of my face and made me leave my subsconscious. She waved her tiny hands in front of my face, "What are you thinking, dirty minds!?" She chuckles.

 

"Nothing, I'm just... Sleepy. I want to go home now." I said as I get onto my bike and put on the helmet.

 

Dara stood beside me, "You're not taking me home?"

 

I passed her the helmet and suddenly became so quiet. I don't really know the reason but my mind is just so filled with thoughts, regarding about her of course.

 

She keeps glancing at me because I'm so quiet even when we arrive at our home. Suddenly I become so worry, and unsure. I feel wrong. I feel there's something odd about this relationship because I don't know about her. She doesn't seem want to tell me everything about her while I'm always willing to tell her the truth about myself.

 

I know she has already told me about her mom's death and her family's secret, but, it's still not enough.

 

"I have to go to the bathroom." I said immediately when she was about to kiss me. I saw a slight confusion on her gaze but I closed the bathroom door so her face disappeared from my sight.

 

I washed my face, rubbing my face and looking at myself in front of the mirror that's already cracked in some parts but mom glued them together again.

 

I took a deep breathe and my mind can't stop thinking. I keep thinking about Sandara, all day long. No, actually, I keep on thinking about her like this even before I get to actually talk to her. Since that day in exhibition, I can't stop. I'm possessed with her. My mind is hyptonized by her. My heart is poisoned by her.

 

I washed my face once again, this is really weird. I think I'm really obsessed with her and I need to stop. It sounds dangerous and.... Yes, it scares me. I like her so much I can't stop. I need to know more about her. I want to know everything. Do I sound like a psycho?

 

Dara knocked the door, "Chaerin are you okay?"

 

"Yeah I'm alright."

 

"Can we talk?"

 

I opened the door right away and almost bumped into her. She was standing so close toward the door and now she is right in front of me, so close to me.

 

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong? You hate my hair?"

 

I chuckled because of her last statement. She sounds so cute and the way she pouts, I like her even more now.

 

"No... I just..." I said as I pushed her aside. She followed me standing next to the window. It suddenly become so dark and I think it's going to rain in a minute.

 

I feel warm as she leaned against my back and wrapped her arms around my waist and stomach.

"I don't think you want me to go deeper into your life."

 

"Is it because I forbid you to join us skipping class this morning?"

 

"That's just another example."

 

She giggled and held me tighter, "I did that because I don't want you to become kids like us. You're a good girl, Chaerin. I don't want to change you."

 

I closed the blinds as it starts to rain. "You won't change me."

 

"I can't guarantee."

 

"Even if I change, I would like to be changed. Trust me, my life is so meaningless. I think it's time for me to have a change. I want to do something not in a safe place. I'm done following the rules and I'm so done being obedient." I said as I turned around.

 

She now wrapped her hands around my waist and smiled to me, "Trust me, your life is much more meaningful and important than mine."

 

"I still don't know about your life and I need to know..."

 

She put her finger on my lips, "Careful, Chaerin. Sometimes it's better not to know about the truth.... Coz it will lead to disappointment and desperation."

 

"I'm still gonna like you... I.... I think I'm in love with you." I said sincere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter