It's not Impossible

Like Someone in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I heard a loud fuss coming from outside. I hardly could open my eyes. I feel so much exhausted. I rolled my body to the side and Dara is not there. I tried to remember what happened last night after we made out, what happened to me. I’m pretty sure I was drugged last night and I need to find out now.

 

I got up from the bed and walked unsteadily toward the door that is slightly opened. I popped my head out and saw Dara and Seungri, arguing about something, talking rudely to each other. Seunghyun is walking around them, trying to stop them but they’re getting louder and louder, the others are sleepily watching them as well, unable to do anything especially Minzy who looks pretty terrible, like she was stoned so hard last night, or… ed too much.

 

“Hey what’s going on?” my voice came out of the blue and that stops them eventually. I just looked at their faces one by one. They look nervous, and confused.

 

After a moment, I just realized that I’ve been making eye contact with Dara. She looked away from me, and then she decided to do something really surprising, she just punched Seungri on the face. That boy shouted out loud and he was about to reply what the girl did but Seunghyun, and his big tall body grabbed that boy’s collar, dragging him somewhere else far from us.

 

“!” Dara squeaked as she swayed her hands, must be hurt.

 

“Would you tell me what’s going on?” I asked but she just walked passing me by, slamming the entering door of the guesthouse I was sleeping the whole night. I then awkwardly turned my head at the girls. Minzy shrugged, “Just give her a moment. I think I’m going to sleep again, you coming?” she asked Daesung and that guy just yawned, but then he followed her in.

 

I don’t know what’s going on between those, all I know is, the relationships between this group of people is quite absurd. Oh I forgot their lifestyles are completely different from mine.

 

Bom decided to sit with me on the porch of her guesthouse. She offered me a cigarette but I quickly refused, though, to be honest, I’m ing curious about how it tastes like. But the smell of it makes me feel dizzy that’s why I’ve been avoiding.

 

“I thought you’re going to tell me what’s going on. I feel so lost here.” I said, breaking the silence. Bom chuckled and she turned her head at me. I just can’t help but watching her from head to toe, realizing how y this creature is, and how seductive the way she stares at people. Her legs are beautiful and her skin is ridiculously pale but beautiful.

 

I don’t even want to ask why Seunghyun is obsessed over this chick.

 

She lifted her legs on the chair and on her cigarette that’s already been consumed half. “You know, sometimes they don’t get along well. They fight a lot, but when they make up with each other, you can’t even get a chance to get between them. They.. uhm…” she scratched her forehead with her pinky and rolled her eyes upward.

 

“You can say that they have a weird friendship relationship… sort of, you know, they hate but love each other.” She continued.

 

I lifted my head, “Yeah I remember seeing them kissing each other…” I said flatly.

 

Bom scoffed, and she smiled while studying my face. I’m blushed for no reason.

 

“Last night, Seungri let you eat our snacks didn’t he?”

 

I frowned, and my mind is trying to remember about it. All I could remember was, yes he did offer me some brownies and cakes. They were delicious and… what’s the problem with that?

 

As I nod, Bom groaned. “Of course… he did it.” She said and turned off her cigarette. Then she looked at me, “That little bastard really has went overboard.” She murmured.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Haven’t you, read any books, or actually learnt something at school about… you know, they must have given you some lesson about how dangerous and deathful illegal drug is.”

 

I shrugged, “Yeah they did give some educations about it but… I still don’t understand what’s your point.”

 

“It was a cannabis, Chae. It’s a joint… it’s a joint inside the bloody brownie. That’s why it put you on sleep in an amazing way last night. You must have realized it right?”

 

I don’t have anything to say about it. I knew it. I knew it was a drug. I knew someone drugged me, and it was Seungri. I can’t hate him, well, I don’t know what to act about it. I’m in a deep confusion and fear right now. I just consumed drug.

 

Dad is going to chop my meat and break all my bones and burn me to hell. God help me!

 

“But don’t worry, Chae. It’s gonna be okay. It’s not like you’re going to be an addict. No it doesn’t occur too much. Seungri did a fatal mistake, that’s why Dara was mad… she just doesn’t want to taint you even a bit. She doesn’t want to ruin you… that’s all.”

 

I rubbed my head and looked at the guesthouse where Dara went in. Then I looked at Bom again, “Should I talk to her now or wait for a while?”

 

“Yes I think you should.” She said and got up from the chair. “Actually, I’m a bit curious…” she leaned her head over the wall and crossed her arms, starring at me.

 

“Why would someone like you hang out with us? What makes you so brave, Chae?” she asked with an uneasy smile.

 

Again, that kind of questions aimed to me.

 

“Trust me, I’ve also been trying to find the answer.” I said and smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter