Love and Hurt

Like Someone in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s the second week already. I haven’t done a thing my professor asked me to do, of course, I’m not even talking to my partner and she has not been attending the class for twice already. My opinion, she is not gonna attend anymore.

 

“Can I change my partner, sir?” I asked when he was going to ask me about the progress of my project.

 

He put down his glasses and look at me carefully, “Is there something wrong with your partner?”

 

I glance at the empty seat beside me. “I don’t think she’s gonna come again.” I say firmly.

 

Everybody looks at me, as if they think the same as me, or if they’re guessing what’s happening between Sandara and me because as they know lately I’ve been hanging out with her and so infamous friends.

 

Suddenly the door is opened hastily. A tiny girl appeared with her pale face and eye bags that everybody could notice. She walk up straight to her seat next to me and just sit there, looking at my professor.

 

“What do you looking at?” she sounds mad.

 

My professor clears his throat and put on his glasses again, “Your partner here, she wants to change her partner.” He says, making me uncomfortable because now she is here.

 

“She can do whatever she wants.” Dara answers. It surprises me.

 

“So, Can I change my partner?” I dared myself to ask once again.

 

I could see Dara glancing at me from the corner of my eyes, making me feel nervous.

 

“Unfortunately, you can’t.” he says.

 

“Why not? I feel not comfortable with her.” I say as I glance quickly at Dara.

 

“You just can’t, Chaerin. You both are the best pair this class has…” he turns his gaze at Dara. “I’m really counting on your works, Sandara. You better behave. Chaerin is a good girl. You should appreciate her.”

 

“She’s not talking to me, Sir.” Dara replies.

 

“She’s right. I’m not talking to her anymore.”

 

Professor sighs, he looks at both of us at the same time, “I don’t care. I don’t care what problem both of you have, all I care about is the artwork, and you submit it to me before the deadline.”

 

I don’t argue anymore. I don’t know why I feel this, but I really feel uncomfortable around Dara after finding out about the truth. I sound like a bad person, don’t I?

 

I don’t know why she is still here, why she still attends the class. It’s just so weird.

 

 

In the next class, I have to face Minzy to whom I haven’t seen for days. I don’t know what kind of talks she and her friends including Sandara had but she is also acting cold, well, I started it first.

 

No, both of us started it. We didn’t greet each other and we met, we don’t chat during the lecture, we don’t talk to each other.

I wonder if they’ve decided to stay away from me, because they know I already found out the truth about them and they don’t want to get into trouble because my dad is a cop and they know I’m nothing like them.

 

Days have passed. There’s something bothering me recently. I’ve been seeing Sandara and Seungri together. I don’t know if it’s like together ‘together’ but, they look so close, closer than before. I start to think that they’re dating. Weirdly, I fear of that thing. I still have to admit that I’m not completely over my feeling to Sandara. I might not like her anymore, but I just started to love her and the love is still planted in my heart, still growing slowly.

 

I can’t control myself. Like I said before, Sandara is like possessing me. She stressed me out. I’m obsessed with her and I feel like nobody can rescue me from falling into her. It’s the weirdest thing that ever happened to me. I just knew her for a while, but I’m already falling for her like this. This feeling is like a disease.

 

Today, I saw Seungri walking into the café I saw the other day. I decided to follow him in. Once I got in, I shivered. I don’t know why, that place is just different. It’s pretty dark in here and I cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter