The Rebellious and The Beginning of All Troubles

Like Someone in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Did somebody see you?” Dara asked by the time I arrived at where she asked me to go to, backyard. There’s this old, abandoned warehouse and nobody has ever came here, except these people.

 

All of them are there, greeting me with silent smiles. I start to feel that they’re welcoming me to join their group or the opposite they’re just trying to be nice because I’m with Dara.

 

I shook my head eventually. “Come sit here…” She moved aside and let me sat next to her behind the broken door.

This place smells bad. Smells of rotten rubbish and cigarette are blended into one. At first I thought I could puke but then I’m getting used to it, because I do really want to be friends with all of them and I do want to spend more time with Dara.

 

Minzy sighed, “Shouldn’t you attend the class at this time? I’m worried about you, you’ve been….” She paused as Dara shook her arm, “Relax, Minzy. It’s not like she is gonna do this everyday. Just today… I promise, Chae you don’t have to skip the class ever again.” She said as she my dry cheek with her finger.

 

“But I think Minzy’s right…” Seunghyun added. I’m surprised he could still listen to us when he was so loud playing cards with Seungri and Daesung in the corner.

 

“No it’s totally fine.  I don’t mind skipping class, besides…” I haven’t got a chance to finish my sentence but Dara already glued her soft lips to mine and I couldn't help it. She started pushing me down with all her muscles and lay me down on a stack of straw.

 

It embarrasses me actually, kissing in front of her friends. I wanted to stop but she kept on pushing me and kept on kissing me. My last hope is just none of them is taking pictures.

 

She broke the kiss and starred down at me with a little smirk, “You’re so shy and I like you for that.” She said and kissed me again, this time lighter.

 

Suddenly someone breaks the door and all of us are stoned. Headmaster and professor Kim is by the door glaring at us all.

I made eye contact with headmaster and don’t have idea how my face looks like right now. Headmaster is a friend of my dad and I know I’m already in a trouble now.

 

“You guys get out of here right now! All of you go to the principle office besides you… Chaerin.” He pointed his finger at me and I already feel like he is stabbing me with a knife. I could feel my hands shaking and my body is heated up.

 

“… and Dara, follow me to my office.” He said in the end before walking away. Professor Kim is glancing at us both, maybe wondering about our position. He just lightly shook his head and then said, “It’s such a waste, Sandara. You waste the talent and opportunity you had, and for you, Chaerin. You’ve disappointed me.” And then he left.

 

Dara gets off me and turns her head to face me, “Don’t worry… nothing will happen to you. I swear…” I snapped her hand and walked away from the warehouse. I’m so mad. I’m mad and scared, and also disappointed in myself.

 

I can’t stop thinking what would my dad do to me when he finds out. Coz he’s definitely going to find out.

 

She followed me outside and snatched my hand. She turned me around and forced me to face her. I look at her face. She looks serious and worried.

 

But she isn’t saying anything. She is just starring at my face. She was being hesitated to say what she wanted to say and in the end, she just walked before me, holding my hands.

 

“Your hand is shaking.” She murmured.

 

“I know…” my voice sounds weak.

 

She glanced at me for a sec as we entered the headmaster’s office, “I’m sorry…” she said with the most apologetic tone I’ve ever heard from her since the first time we met.

 

“No. You get in first…” the headmaster said to Dara. She glanced at me.

 

“I’m gonna call you later, Chaerin.” He said and then the door is closed as I stepped back. I leaned on the wall, starring at the door for quite a long time. I can’t hear a sound. What are they talking about? Is it about just skipping the class or… something else?

 

The door is opened after at least thirty minutes. Dara looks okay. She doesn’t look like someone who just got scolded. Instead, she smiled. “I’ll wait at the gate.” She said and then she walked away.

 

I walked in nervously. Headmaster’s face is suddenly becoming scary. He let me sit across him and we’re surrounded in silence at first.

 

But then he slightly smiled, “I wonder… why a girl like you, want to hang out with kids like them?”

 

Well, I didn’t expect such a question.

 

“I like them.”

 

“You like them or you like Sandara?”

 

“I like them all, especially Dara…”

 

He frowned and crossed his fingers in front of his squared face. His eyes are studying my face and I dared myself to look into his eyes so I won’t look weak or scared.

 

“I saw your painting… I mean, the painting…”

 

“You saw?”

 

“Yeah, that was a very brave thing to do. But we decided not to put it on exhibition. It would be inappropriate. Besides, your father…” he paused and narrowed his eyes. “…does he know?”

 

I nodded. “Yes he does. But… I promised him I would not hang out with them anymore. I lied. I can’t stop seeing Dara. I…” my words are stuck, like something is holding my throat to say the words I wanted to say.

 

“Do you love her?” he asked quite directly.

 

I gulped and looked away from him. Suddenly, becoming so nervous and shy. He chuckled. I don’t know what’s the meaning of that.

 

I lifted my head and looked at him sternly, “Please don’t tell my father.” I stated.

 

He just shrugged and leaned back on his spinning chair. “What should I not tell him about?”

 

I bit my lip, “About… this, you called me to your office… about, I skipped the class and still hanging out with them.”

 

He his fingers on his cheek and started rolling his eyes, thinking.

 

“I won’t tell him but I want to ask you one more question and you’re very required to answer that.” He said. His eyes are getting bigger and he looks very serious.

 

Now he really scares me.

 

I clutched my shirt and tightened my lips together, slightly nodded.

 

“Are you sure that nothing bad is gonna happen if you keep on staying with them?”

 

“I don’t understand the question, sir.” I said. His words are rather hard to interpret.

 

“I’m sure you’ve learned the truth about them, about their real personalities, their habits, their behavior

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter