All is Full of Love

Like Someone in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I still can’t forget about the other night. When we kissed, and when she said she likes me too. It’s unbelievable.

As usual, I took a seat next to the window so when I get bored, I can look out and draw something on my sketchbook.

 

“Good morning everyone.” My professor came in.

 

Then he starts writing something on the board, new assignment, I guess.

 

“Innocence.” He said.

 

“I need you to create…” he stopped when someone came in to the room without knocking. Everybody gasps when they see the person, so does I. That girl is smiling at my professor, “Morning old man.” She said and started walking up to find empty seat.

 

Then she saw me and grinned, she quickly sat on the empty seat next to me. I still have no idea what she is doing here but she makes me nervous.

 

“Finally, Sandara. Finally.” My professor clapped his hands alone, only himself understands what it means.

 

Then after knowing that it’s been silent, he decided to explain to the other students.

 

“As you all know… she is one of the best artists in this school but she has a very bad attitude. She failed my class 3 years ago and never came again though she knew she couldn’t graduate without passing this class… today, what happened to you?” he asked Dara with his extreme frown.

 

Dara sighed, “You ask too many question, old man. Why don’t you just start the lesson before I change my mind?” she said with no respect.

 

My professor embarrassedly turned away from her and then he continued talking, explaining something but I couldn’t hear him. I’m stunned watching this girl beside me.

 

She took out her stuffs from her bag which is nothing related to the lesson. Is she really an artist? She doesn’t bring anything. I peeked on her bag, they are only a humor novel, bag of chips, box of cigarette and a bottle of a liquid I don’t know what it is but I’m sure it’s alcohol.

 

Then she turned her head at me and I quickly looked away. . She caught me watching her.

 

“You didn’t call me.” She murmured.

 

I looked at her slowly, “Uhm… No time.” I replied briefly and I didn’t tell the truth. I didn’t call her because I didn’t have the nerve. I didn’t call her because I didn’t know what to say to her. I didn’t call her because I like her so much. This is stupid.

 

“Really? You can’t even make time for me?” she murmured again.

 

“It’s not what I mean, uhm… I’m busy with the assignments.”

 

“Are you planning on painting me again? You can tell me if you are. I can strip and let you draw me .” She said and then laughed at her own words.

 

“I’m just kidding, but if you want to. I don’t mind.” She said.

 

“So… next assignment is drawing something with the theme ‘innocence’. Whatever it is, whatever you think is the best to describe innocence. The painting itself has to deliver the message of innocence and of course, it has to be meaningful. I’ll give you one month to fiish it. Now, find your partner. Three people in a group.”

 

“I want to make it two.” Dara raised her hand and made herself the center of attention again.

 

Professor shrugged, “Okay if you want it, and who do you think would want to be in your group?”

 

Dara glanced at me and people also start glancing at me, also the professor.

 

“Her. I want her.”

 

Professor grinned, satisfied, “Great choice. Well, I guess we’re gonna have a masterpiece.” He said as he clapped his hands alone again. FYI, he is a lil bit weird and people like to make fun of him, but he never realizes it, because he is weird.

 

“I did it for you, coming back to this weirdo class. I did it because you’re in it. You said you like me right? What are you gonna do to prove me? Because I’ve proven what I said to you.” She said with a smirk on her face.

 

“I’m gonna do anything for you.” I said nervously.

 

She giggled and she pinched on my nose lightly, “You’re ing cute... Now, I’m gonna have a sleep. Wake me up when the class is over, kay?”

 

“Okay.” I said obediently and then she leaned back on her chair, closing her eyes and start to sleep with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

 

I scoffed when I saw her. I guess this is what a talented and the famous Park Sandara do in her class. Minzy was right, don’t judge her by appearance. She is so mental. Yeah and I like it.

 

 

***

 

 

I can’t stop starring at my phone. I don’t know whether I should call her or not. Seriously what’s happening to me? I just like met her this morning and now I already miss her.

After thinking for an hour, I finally made a decision. I called her number and my heart rate increase waiting for the person across there picking up.

 

“Hello?”

 

she picked up.

 

“Hello there?” she said again.

 

“Uh, hi.” My voice cracked. I’m too nervous.

 

“Thought you’d never call.” She said.

 

“Uhm what do you doing?”

 

She didn’t answer me. It sounds like there’s a distraction right there. I heard a yell and people arguing, not only two, but like, three or four there. It was so loud and kinda hurt my ears.

 

“Chaerin can I call you back later?”

 

“What’s going on?”

 

“Nothing… uhm, my dad is…. shut up, dad!”

 

“Hello? Dara? Are you okay?”

 

“I’m okay. This happens not only once. I’m living in a hell.”

 

I looked around my house. It’s empty and quiet spacious. My parents are out and they’re not coming home for a week at least.

 

“You know you can come over if you want.” I offered.

 

There’s no answer and the signal is getting worse.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter