Chapter Six

Love For You

Haerin's pov

It was already Saturday, I woke up so early because I was so excited to meet my family today. Though it was merely few weeks since I met them, I missed them so much! my parents, my siblings, my nieces and nephews, lastly my room! The thought of my comfy bed in my room made me wanted to go home so much. I just made myself a french toast for the breakfast. I cleaned up the entire apartment including my messy room before leaving. On my way home, I dropped by at the grocery shop.

"I'm home", I said the moment I entered the house but I was only greeted by the sound from TV in the living room. The house was unusually quiet. I went to the kitchen to put the things I bought earlier.

"Omma?", I raised my voice while walking towards my parents bed room. Maybe she was sleeping in her room.

"Haerin-ah!" I was startled by omma's calling. 

"When did you come? I didnt hear you", Omma asked after gave me a hug.

"A moment ago, where were you? Is appa home? where are the others? It was so quiet,I thought nobody was home", I pouted.

"I was in the toilet. Your appa went out with your unnie. The kids are probably in their room with their umma", omma explained.

"Isk,Isk,Isk No wonder I smell a stench", I teased. I covered my nose with my left hand. Omma just rolled her eyes and slapped my in  response. We then headed to kitchen. Omma took out some veggies and raw meat from the fridge and put it on the table. I went to the counter near the sink and brought a knife with cutting board before sat on the chair. 

"Ah omma,I bought some fruits from the store before I came", I told her and began to chop the onions that omma had placed on the table.

"Arasseo, it can be served after the dinner", omma smiled. We started to prepare for the dinner while chatting.

After the dinner, I was in my room laying on my bed watching Rooftop Prince with Hana Unnie. We talked about how good looking the actors and actresses in the drama especially Park Yoochun while watching. 

"Haerin-ah, Have you ever bumped into them?",Hana unnie asked while munching some chips. I knitted my brows at her question. 

"Who? Park yoochun?"

"hmmm...",She nodded and continued " and his friends, jyj".

"Never, they are busy people. Moreover, we work in different floors. They have their own floor for their studio and practice rooms.', I explained.

"Are you kidding me?Not even once?" Hana Unnie asked again. I just nodded as my answer. Hana unnie scoffed in surprise. well,Never it crossed in my mind to meet them. I also wondered what would I do if I happen to meet them. I'd faint maybe,but that would be so embrassing! I dont know! I just hope that it'll never happen. Seeing I was spacing out, Hana threw her pillow into my face.   She raised her eyebrows in question, I just smiled telling her it was nothing. After watching two episodes, we felt so sleepy and dozed off.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Time passed so fast that the next I knew it was already Monday. I sighed and lazily getting ready for work. I wore a skinny jeans and a black jacket-style cardigan with black tank top underneath. Rather than flat shoes, I chose to wear low wedges heel shoes. I headed out after I had my breakfast. Once I reached my cubicle, I switched on my desktop and put my bag under my desk. I started to resume my work from last week. I only stopped when Subin,one of my colleagues, invited me for a lunch. After having a lunch, we went to the pantry and made ourselves a cup of coffee before continuing our jobs. We were chatting while enjoying our coffee. Suddenly, I heard Jinah unnie was calling for me.

"deh,Unnie", I immediately went to her leaving Subin in the pantry. Jinah Unnie was standing by my cubicle and she was holding something in her hand.

"Haerin-ah, can you please give this to Sanghoon oppa. He left this in my office", Jinah unnie handed me Sanghoon oppa's handphone.

"Where is he Unnie?", I asked while checking out the phone in my hand.

"As usual, 3rd floor" I froze and looked up to Jinah Unnie before saying,

"3rd floor? Is it okay to go there? I mean..."

"Yah! What are you talking? Just go there give that to Sanghoon oppa arraso?",Jinnah Unnie cut my sentence off. "And Just go to the studio, he's waiting for you", Jinah unnie continued and went back to her office. With that, I went to take elevator to the 3rd floor. As far as i could remember, Sanghoon supposed to be in Hong Kong with Kim Jaejoong for the mv filming right now. How on earth could they still be here? I knew because Sanghoon oppa had once asked me to print out JYJ schedule. I frowned when I remembered something that it was the first time I went to the 3rd floor so how would I know which room recording studio? Omo! Ottoke? !