Chapter Three

Love For You

Haerin's pov

It was already 10 pm,I was so exhausted and sleepy. The fatigue from the exams hasnt subsided now  here it came a bundles of works were waiting for me. I was shocked to see about 10 bunches of papers on my desk that needed to be binded and I need retype some of the papers when i reached my cubicle this morning. Jinah unnie is really good in giving me works! After I settled my bag, I immediately arranged all the papers and put them in place in the tray papers on my desk. Then, I went to the cabinet where I put all the important files in it and looked for the file that Jinah Unnies was looking for. Hereupon i found the file, i went straight to Jinnah Unnie's office to give the file. There was Sanghoon Oppa, JYJ's managers also Jinah Unnie's cousin, he always hanging around at this floor with Jinah Unnie, since I close with Jinah Unnie, naturally i also befriended with him. Before I stepped in, I knocked the door first.

"Come in" , Jinah Unnie commanded. As soon as i entered, Jinah unnie welcomed me with relief smile when she saw the file that she wanted in my hand. Sanghoon Oppa who  was back facing me turn his back and greet me warmly,

"Here you are Haerin-ah, welcome. Have a sit. How are you & How was the exams? Did you do well?"

"wooaah, Oppa that was fast! what are you Machine gun? i havent sit, yet , you already asked me lots of questions" Sanghoon laughed upon hearing my respond before he continued,

'haha,,my bad".

"Anyway, Im doing good as you can see and please dont ask me about the exams! hearing only the word already giving me a headache!" I Said to him.

"we've been there Haerin-ah just endure it. You still have more time", Sanghoon oppa persuaded me. I only smiled at him before handing the file to Jinah Unnie. 

"Thanks Haerin-ah, by the way, did you see the papers and the files on your desk already? well, I want you to bind it and I want you to make some corrections in the papers and rewrite it again." Jinah Unnie told me before she said something that My ear wanted to hear the most,

"and  its not that urgent you can start working on it after you comeback. Now you may go and have a rest Haerin-ah. You looked so worn-out and tired dear".

"okay..Thank You Unnie",I said to her before taking my leave. I was about to go when I saw the papers. I heaved a sigh and put back my bag under my desk before I started doing my job, at least there will be not so much  work to do when i comeback. Firstly, I started to work on the errors and retype again. I was so into it and I didnt realise that the time passed so fast until Jinah Unnie approched me.

"Haerin-ah I thought you alredy went home. What are you doing here? I told you it is not urgent, you can do it later" 

"Its okay Unnie. I have nothing to do at home besides i can do other things when I comeback next week" I said while continuing my work.

"Its already 9 pm Haerin-ah. Its late already, you should go now. Lets go together", hearing that i closed down the windows after saving all the documents and started to pack my things. Jinah Unnie and I walked out of the office and wait for the elevator. The ride in the elevator was quiet, neither of us bother to speak because we just too tired with our works today. As we reached lobby area,Jinah Unnie's boyfriend already waited for her. I kindly rejected her offer to drive me home with reassuring excuse. They may need some quality time together after a tiring day.

I decided to take subway that night i dont know why but its been awhile since i ride in the train. While waiting for the train, I saw a couple was holding their hands while waiting. Isk! Couples never fail make me jaelous! When train arrived I hurriedly entered and started looking for the  vacant sit. Surprisngly, there were so many vacant sits and there were only few people in the train. I sat on the vacant sits and pulled out my ipod touch and plugged in the headset before browsing the songs in my Ipod. Gdragon's eventually song played and i tapped my fingers to the rythm on my thigh. While I listening to the song,my eyes start to wander inside the train.

There was a guy who caught my attention and my eyes fell to his shoes. Then I started to stare at his shoes,a Christian Louboutin's Sneakers,

Christian-Louboutin-Sneakers-For-Men-Bla

the owner must be rich enough to afford in buying such an expensive sneakers. I always dream to have a collections of Christian Louboutin brand but the cost of pair of it i could used to pay for the rent.

I come from average family,not rich nor poor, just average for my father just was gov't officer and my mother was only nurse. They both now have retired, and the only income my parents earn now is from the rent houses in Namwon. Ever since I was a child until now, my parents never pampered in giving every thing I desired even though the thing is important. Its not that my parents dont love me its just that they need the money foor the other things such as to pay monthly bills.However this taught me how to independent person in doing something. For example, handphone, i got my first handphone when I was in highschool with the money I earned from my part time job as sale assistant in the supermarket. I was so lucky even though my parents couldnt give me what i wanted, my brothers always there to support me. Yeah brothers, I have 4 big brothers and a big sister, being maknae in the family doesnt mean you always be pampered by your family. In certain cases, they would become so decisive.

I was so into my thought that I havent lift up my gaze from the sneakers and I might be looked like a maniac  whom staring to others shoes. I didnt even realise that the owner actually was already straing weirdly at me. I tired to avert my view to other place from that owner. I could still felt a heavy stare from the owner and it gave a goosebump all over my body. My heart started to beat faster and all nonsense thoughts came into my mind. What if he's a ?robber?killer? Oh God! save  me..

suddenly my phone rang, I looked the caller, Miyeon. Miyeon informed me that they were going to have a drinks at our favourite restaurant. They, I mean, Miyeon,Hwaran and Hyewon, my Housemates, we agreed to meet at the place the means i have to stepped out at the next stop. When the train almost almost reached the destination, I stood up and prepare to exit from the train, I took a glance to the guy again.

Surprisingly, He still staring at me and we seemed to have stared each other for seconds before I walked out. His stare was so strong that it gave me shiver inside my body. I shook my head to dismiss the feeling i felt and started to walk to the restaurant to meet my housemate.