Chapter Twelve

Love For You

 

Haerin’s Pov

Days passed, I’ve been busy with my work while doing my preparation for the school which will start soon. The question about the mystery man who paid our bill is long already forgotten for neither me nor my friends care about it and we just considered that day was our lucky day. This morning Jinah Unnie asked me to write the minutes regarding the future activities of JYJ after the lawsuit withdrawal which was decided in the meeting. From what I understand, there will be no changes about it until there is further discussion with broadcast stations. It must be hard for them now, because all they wanted just some justice and fairness to what they’ve done, yet they must have gone through this. I heard there will be a barbeque party celebration about the withdrawal case in which be held tomorrow night on the rooftop of the company and all the CJES Ent’s staffs are most welcome to the party.

“So Haerin-ah are you coming tomorrow night?” Subin asked while we were in the pantry. We were having our coffee during our break. I drank my coffee before answering her.

Don’t know yet.  Are you?

“Hmm…” Subin nodded looking at me.

Don’t you think it’ll be crowded if all the staffs came?” I continued while stirring my hot coffee. Subin seemed in deep thought after I said that. Well, that makes sense, I mean, the space at the rooftop is not that big and it can’t accommodate the whole staffs.

“You’re right but still I want to come. Who knows I got chance to talk with any JYJ oppa when I meet them tomorrow”, Subin giggled like a high school girl who gonna meet his crush.  I gave her my disbelief look.

Like they are going to notice you” I mumbled quietly.  Honestly, why do people always think that it would be great to meet them when the reality is not as wonderful as they thought?  I’ve been there already so I knew! I already met one of them and that’s it! I don’t need to meet another species like him for they would just ignore you if you didn’t give good impression to them.

“Ne?” Subin suddenly asked. She didn’t hear clearly, did she??

Good luck then! I’ll be happy for you if that happen”, I nervously said. I let out a small sigh and took another slurp of my drink before we talked about another topic. Suddenly, Jinah Unnie came made us stopped our conversation.

“Haerin-ah, are you coming tomorrow?” Wooahh~ why suddenly people interested if I were to come tomorrow or not? I looked up at Jinah unnie and she seemed hesitant when uttering that.

“She said she wouldn’t come” Subin answered for me. I don’t know if I should thank her or not because Jinah unnie’s facial expression changed once Subin said that.

“waeyo? Are you busy?” Jinah unnie continued to ask. I smiled nervously before answered her, “Anni.. it’s not that compulsory so I don’t think….”

 “Well it is! I’ll be in charge for tomorrow therefore I need you to help me so please, will you help me?” Jinah Unnie cut off my sentence and didn’t even let me to react. I sighed before I agreed with her, “At what time you want me to be there?”

“The party starts at 8 pm. Sajangnim , CJeS artists and host of the party will be arrive at that time. That means you need come earlier, arasso?” Jinah Unnie explained.

Arasso unnie “, I smiled. Jinah Unnie went out after saying thanks to me. Im so dead! Ottoke?! I can’t back out now for I already said yes to unnie. One of the reasons I don’t want to come is that I don’t want to encounter with him! You know who and why! I don’t to be in a place where I unwanted. I recalled back the moment I first met him, I could felt hatred from his cold stare so did when I met him with Sanghoon oppa few days back. I think I should endure it for tomorrow or maybe I should hide myself from being seen? Like he wants to see you Haerin-ah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at the watch it was already 6.30 pm so I only have an hour and half before the party start and about 30 minutes to get ready. Today I was permitted by Jinah unnie to go home early, well not that early for I arrived home around at 6pm. Now I was standing in front of my closets choosing what to wear for the party. Since it barbeque party, I chose to wear black skinny jeans and simple white blouse inside jacket like cardigan.tumblr_l5tdsteJAS1qcqr9w.jpg269512358919946039_AGh8AOq1_b.jpg

After I dressed, I stood in front of mirror and tied my hair in messy bun. I only applied a lip gloss to my lips since I was too lazy to wear any make up even bb cream. No one would want to look at me though! I sprayed Landcome perfume and gave last look of myself in the mirror. After I satisfied with my look, I grabbed my bag hurriedly went out of my room and wore low heels sandal wedges.

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=59575151

I walked out subsequently I said goodbyes to my housemates. I arrived at the company at 7.45 pm.  Another 15 mins! Not too late! After paying to taxi driver, I immediately went inside the building to the party area. Once I reached the rooftop, I was astounded with view the infront of me. It was so beautiful that I thought I was in the garden because they decorated it exactly the same. I was looking for Jinnah Unnie but only found Subin was busy chatting happily with other staffs.  I only waved her when she noticed me. Looks like Subin really wanted to see her oppas for she looked really beautiful with her floral dress.

Unnie!” I greeted Jinah Unnie once I found her sitting and also chatting with one of the colleagues. She didn’t seem so busy like she said to me yesterday. “So what do I need to do now?”  I straightly asked her.

“Well nothing actually because I already have someone else do it for me instead” she calmly answered however I detected nervousness in her voice. I was already not in the mood upon hearing that!

“Mianhe Haerin-ah” Jinah unnie apologized. I could only sighed and smiled.

“What if you eat first, then I’ll call you when I need you” Jinah unnie ushered me to buffet table. With that she left me and walked away while typing something on her phone. I glanced at the foods on the table. The foods looked appetizing but I already lost my appetite. I decided just to have drink and went to Subin.  

After some time, all CJeS artists came, followed by sajangnim and the host of tonight’s party JYJ. There he is! I don’t know why but I found he looks handsome tonight. I was captivated by his look at the moment. Suddenly, all female staffs were shouting, I was wondered why at first. I found my answer when I saw Kim hyunjoong was there sitting beside Kim Jaejoong. Since they are best friend of course he would be here!

“They are all look handsome today especially Jaejoong oppa” Subin whispered softly to me and I only smiled in replied. Of course he is! Oppps!

The party started with the President Baek’s speech followed by JYJ members’. I don’t know why but the moment Kim jaejoong began his speech I suddenly looked at him intently and I felt my heartbeat became faster. I tried to calm my feeling by playing with my hands. I looked down and slowly took my breath in and let it out after. I could felt my breath a little shaky. Calm down Haerin-ah!

Once I felt my breath steady, I looked up and stiffen because Kim jaejoong was already, as usual, staring coldly at me. His stare was sharped instantly I felt my face became hot. H-he noticed m-me? I said in my head stuterringly.

Soon after their speech finished, I immediately went to the washroom. Once I entered, I started to pace back and forth while fanning my face. I blew out my breath hoping that it would help to calm my heart. I touched my face. Still hot! I looked at my face in the mirror, I saw my cheeks blushed. Omo did he see my blushed cheeks?? I washed my face and wiped roughly with tissue paper. I took out my phone when I felt it vibrated. It was text from Subin saying that Jinah Unnie is looking for me. I looked at myself again in the mirror before walked.

I looked for Jinah unnie but she was nowhere to be found! So did Subin. Giving up, I started to walk to an empty bench at the corner. I sat on the bench and looked at the view in front me. It was so beautiful~ I wondered what my housemates were doing right now. I was into my deep thought that I didn’t give a damn around my surrounding. Suddenly…

“It’s so beautiful, isn’t it?” a loud husky voice snapped me from my thought. I turned my head again! My heart started to beat faster I think I gonna have a heart attack soon when I looked at the owner. It was Kim jaejoong. OMO!!! Did he just talk to me??!!!