Chapter Thirteen

Love For You

 

Jaejoong’s pov

“This is the end Hyung” Yoochun said. I could only let out a heavy sigh. Yoochun and I were hanging out in my apartment to talk about the lawsuit with our former agency for we already decided to withdraw the case and chose not to interfere with each other activities in the future. I don’t know what to feel right now whether I should be happy or the other way around with our decisions.

“This is what we got after going through all the hardships for years together. I miss them Hyung” Yoochun said in teary voice referring to our other two brothers who still left with the company. I too miss them but I know it would be impossible to reach them.

Maybe this is the best for all of us Yoochun-ah” I persuaded and tapped his back. Yoochun smiled and drank his drink. Soon after, the bell rang and I looked at the monitor it was Hyunjoong and Sanghoon hyung.

“I bought some foods and drinks” Hyunjoong showed with both of his hands the plastic bag he was carrying once I opened the door. I gently took the plastic bag from Hyunjoong’s hands and invited them in. I went directly to the kitchen and took out another two glasses and plates from the cupboard once I placed the plastic bag on the counter. I put the foods that Hyunjoong bought in the plates and placed it on the tray together with the glasses. I heard the three were chatting in the living room. Maybe they were talking about the lawsuit’s result.

 I walked out to the living room while carrying the tray. Since I didn’t know where to join their conversation I just kept quiet and I poured the drink in the glass for Sanghoon hyung and Hyunjoong after I placed the tray on the coffee table.

“Sajangnim said he wanted to celebrate about it. He knows that it’s not the time to celebrate it yet but at least you now are free from any lawsuit that’s why” Sanghoon hyung said after I sat. “He just wanted to have barbeque party when Junsu comeback from his tour which is two days later and all CJeS Staffs are invited”, Sanghoon hyung continued after he sipped his drink. I grinned foolishly when I heard the last part of the sentence.

“I know what you’re thinking Jaejoong-ah” Sanghoon Hyung said in teasing tone while Yoochun and Hyunjoong looked at me with their puzzled expression.

Hyung!” I exclaimed shyly. Aishhh! Hyung made me embarrassed in front of my two donsaengs. I just nervously drank my drink while ignoring the look from the two.

“Hyung what do you mean?” Yoochun excitedly asked Sanghoon hyung as he gave me teasing look at the same time. Sanghoon Hyung then moved closer to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder then said, “Your hyung here is already smitten by a girl and falling hard for her. In other words, our Mr. Kim here is in love”. I almost spitted out my drink while Yoochun and Hyunjoong jumped in a joy and gave each other high five.

“Sadly, our Mr. Kim doesn’t have any guts yet to approach her let alone to make a move on her” Sanghoon Hyung put sad expression on his face whilst the two already guffawed on their seats. Sanghoon Hyung then continued to blab on how I first met her, how I bugged him to her the gift, how my reactions were when I met her and so on as Yoochun and Hyunjoong laughed teasingly while listened to him. But Hyung didn’t know that we already met before that! Hahaha! But did she remember me?

“Jae hyung!  Who’s that lucky girl anyway?” I just chuckled shyly with Hyunjoong’s question.

She’s just normal person”, I replied in short and continued to sip my drink.

“Aisshh…Hyung! Please don’t be too secretive! It’s not like we’re going to snatch her from you”, Yoochun butted in. I was so lucky that Junsu wasn’t here if he was here I would be also teased by him badly! I only smiled and poured some more drink in my glass. Impatient with my silence, Sanghoon Hyung’s foul mouth once again told them, “She’s one of CJeS Staffs”.

“Hyung, you know her?” Hyunjoong curiously asked Sanghoon Hyung. Sanghoon Hyung stole a glance to me before proudly revealed his close friendship with her. He also revealed how he got from Haerin’s timetable from Jinah Noona to give it to me and how kind I was to pay bill for her lunch. In short, Sanghoon Hyung spitted out almost everything he knew about Haerin. I just covered my face with my hand and laughed in embarrassment hearing that.

“Aigooo~~~ our hyung here must be really in love with her”, Yoochun teased. “Since she works with the company that means she’ll be at the party? Woaahh…Hyunjoong-ah finally we can see our soon to be sister-in-law”, Yoochun continued to tease me while nudging Hyunjoong. Aigooo~ these kids really want to see their hyung die in embarrassment!

“Is that true Hyung?” Hyunjoong interestedly asked me. “Maybe..”, I answered unsure.

“Or maybe not!” Sanghoon Hyung cut me off made all of us looked at him. Hyung then continued, “She might come to the party or otherwise of her own will. We can’t be so sure yet”. That makes sense but I want to her see so badly. It has been few days already!

Make her come then”, I suddenly blurted out. Hyunjoong gaped while Yoochun grinned in disbelief with my words.

“But h-how?” Sanghoon Hyung asked me. I became speechless thinking on how to make Haerin attend the party. Then suddenly something hit me, Jinah Noona!

Jinah Noona!” I shouted made three of them startled. I took a deep breath before continued, “Jinah noona can make her come to the party! Hyung!” I turned to Sanghoon hyung. “You can ask Jinah noona to make her come” I said with full of hope.

“I-I’ll try to talk to her tomorrow” Sanghoon hyung replied. “Aigooo Hyung~ you’re really madly in love with her”, I only smiled sheepishly when Hyunjoong said that. I know it’s still early to say this but I think love her!no, I already in love with her. Really Love her!