Chapter Sixteen

Love For You

 

Haerin’s pov

From : J Ahjussi

Haerin-ah, are you free later? Let’s meet up at the park near the company around 5, ok? ;)

I could only smile when I read the text I received before replied it to the sender. He must be so bored to ask me out today or there’s must be something that bothers him? It’s always been like this, he always call me to meet whenever he’s free from his hectic activities to spend time together. It’s already two months we became friends. Ever since that night, I don’t know if it was fate or just purely coincident but we have been ran into each other so many times either at the elevator hall while waiting for the lift or at the lobby area. Once in a while Jaejoong and other JYJ members would hang out in Jinah Unnie’s office.

“Haerin-ah, what do you think that makes JYJ come to this floor so often? They rarely came here before”, Subin whispered to me while we were in the pantry making the drinks for JYJ when they dropped by at our floor. Honestly, at first I also wondered as to why on earth they would come here but I just let it off because they might have their own reason for that. From there our friendship began and grew closer with each other. Not only him, but the other two also, Yoochun oppa and Junsu oppa are so kind to me as they are so friendly even from the first time I met them unlike their hyung who had been acting cold to me but I think that’s what makes him stand out among the three.

 So it’s true that people say that we’ll never know what has been destined by Heaven for us. Take my case as example, never in my wildest dream that one day I would meet the most renowned idol like JYJ, what more to be friends with them. If you ask me how it feels like to get to know them closer, I’d lying if I said nothing and I treat them as my normal friend despite the fact that they’re celebrity though there’s some weird feeling tingles inside me when I’m with them especially with Jaejoong. Well, I’m not saying that I don’t feel some crazy heartbeat whenever I’m with Yoochun oppa and Junsu oppa, at least it’s not that stronger and crazier, not to mention that I think my heart is about to explode when Jaejoong is around. I’m so scared with my feeling to the point that I think I fall in love with him. Sounds ridiculous right? I know. After some time I tried to coax my heart by saying that I’m just excited because Kim Jaejoong is a singer and the feeling that I feel is just normal feeling that any fan girl would feel if they get to see with their idol.

“Miss Park, are you done?” Suddenly I was taken aback by the loud tapping sound on my table. Mrs. Swan, my professor sternly looking at me made me realized that I was still in the classroom for her lecture.

Yes?” I stuttered quite embarrassed that I was caught spacing out by my lecturer during her class, not to mention that the whole class are watching me right now!

“I wonder who you met in your dream. And you were drooling just now”, Mrs. Kendrew sarcastically said. I unconsciously wiped my mouth and I could hear laughter from my friends. I peered at Miyeon who happen sat next to me and mouthed ‘what are you doing?’  I just grinned foolishly and shook my head before concentrating on Mrs. Kendrew lecture.

“And that’s the end of our topic today”, almost people in the classroom gasped out sigh of relief with Mrs. Kendrew remark after two hours of lecture. Almost immediately three of us, me, Hwaran, and Miyeon packed our things into our bag and went out of the class.

“Yaaah~~~Babe what were you thinking during lecture huh?” Miyeon asked when we were walking at the campus foyer.

“Eyy..She must be dreaming about her J ahjussi just now”, Hwaran said once we sat on empty bench. I just giggled when I heard that. Yeah, they know about the J ahjussi, in fact they know about my feeling about J ahjussi but they don’t know who is the real person behind that name for I just simply told them that I knew these three friends namely A, B, and C respectively. I also told them that I have this weird feeling whenever A is around and not when I’m with B and C. When my housemate asked about A’s name I just told them J ahjussi.

The only person that who knows who J ahjussi is Hana Unnie. The reason that I told Hana Unnie not just because the fact that we’re the only sisters in the family and close with each other but I trust Hana unnie as much as she trusts me. We can never keep secret from each other and we’ll never let anyone else know our secret apart from two of us not even Omma. That’s how close our bond as sisters despite 8 years gap.

“Yaahh..Haerin-ah your phone’s is ringing”,Hwaran pointed to my bag where my phone was. I smiled when I saw the caller.

J Ahjussi

“Aigooo,,,”Miyeon shook her head. I cleared my throat before answering the call.

Hello

Hello, where are you? Are you still in your class?” a soft husky filled with concerned greeted my eardrum which made me smiled like a young girl who got her first call from her boyfriend.

No, I’m with my friends now at the foyer why?” I heard he sighed before he chuckled softly.

Did you forget about our date?” I smiled when I hear that. How could I forget, because of that text I was caught daydreaming by Mrs. Kendrew earlier? Hearing only silent from me he continued to talk.

I texted you earlier and you already promised to come”, I swear I could almost see him pouted when he said that.

Or do you want me to pick you up?”.

No, I can go by myself. We meet at the place later ne?” I immediately rejected his offer. It would be disastrous if he come to campus. Though we’re only friends I don’t want him to risk himself just for me.

Okay, don’t be late and I’ll wait for you. See you later”, I could heard disappointment from his voice this time.

I won’t, see you. Bye

Take care. Goodbye”. With that, we hung up and ended our conversation.

“Hwaran-ah seems like our friend here has date with J ahjussi later” Miyeon teased soon as I put my phone in my bag.

“Neh… Oh Haerin-ah! Can we join you later?” Hwaran interestedly asked.

Why? It’s not a date if you two came” I frowned.

“We also want to see J ahjussi. We want to see how handsome J ahjussi is that can make my friend here crazy over him”, Miyeon smirked.

Yah…I’m not!!!” I shouted denying the truth.

“Just admit it Haerin-ah, you and J ahjussi should be a couple already” couple?? I felt my face became when I heard that from Hwaran. It would be impossible for us to be a couple because I know he doesn’t any feelings for me and I’m not his type. And he could get all beautiful actress and models in just a snap. Not to mention that he’s an idol whom has a lot of fans and from the way he treats me is like how a brother should treat her younger sister. Yes I admit that there are times that I misunderstood from the way he treats me but that doesn’t mean that he has thing for me because I know I’m just a plain girl in his eyes. Furthermore a big difference in our age is one the factor as to why he is really concern with me and I know he only attracted to Noonas not some kind of immature young girl like me.

Babes… for thousand times I’m telling you that the couple thing is far from possible to happen because..I have someone else in mind”, I lied because No matter how many times I tried to explain to them, they just couldn’t understand the real situation.

“Who is it?” They both asked. I smirked playfully when I looked at their curious expression.

Lee Jun Ki!”I beamed.

YAHH!!!” I yelped angrily when Hwaran pinched my arm. I glared deadly at her before rubbing softly the red spot on my arm. Omo! Its 4.45 already! i’m late.. I looked at my wrist-watch.

I got to go now! Bye!” with that I rushed leaving my best friends in dazed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello~I broke my promise last time..I'm sorry I got serious headache yesterday and also internet problem. here the update Enjoy! Thanks for reading and don't forget to leave your comment :D