Chapter Fifteen

Love For You

 

Jaejoong’s pov

It’s been a week since the party, I still can’t get over with what happened that night. Though our conversations full with awkwardness and silence, to me that night was one of memorable moments in my life. In fact, every moments that involved Haerin from the first time I met her and every encounters that we have after that are all wonderful memories for me. I’ve never been like this before and I’m not the type that who’ll lose his heart to anyone. She’s always been in my mind in whatever I do. She’s the one that always appear in my dream. Every breaths I took, all the nerves and pulses in my body are shouting her name.  Park Haerin, I wonder if you feel the same as I do.

“Hyung!” Junsu shook my body made me snapped from my deep thought. I knitted my brows and looked at him. “I’m hungry, let’s go eat”, Junsu said patting his stomach. We were in the studio to discuss about our new album. I glanced at the wall clock it was already 9pm. No wonder Junsu is hungry, actually I’m also hungry for I only ate sandwiches for lunch. I looked around the room only to found Yoochun, Sanghoon hyung and Siwan Hyung were already waiting for me. I instantly stood up and packed my things inside my bag before went out with them. Together we walked to the elevator hall.

The ride in the lift was quiet for everyone was so exhausted from endless discussion just now. I took out my phone and started to check my twitter. I was too absorbed checking my twitter that I didn’t aware that the lift had stopped at the first floor and I didn’t even bother to look up. I took small steps backward still playing with my phone giving some spaces for the persons who just stepped in. Only when Yoochun nudged me few times I shifted my gaze and looked at him beside me in question. He just nodded his head demanded me to look what was in front of me. I was taken aback with sight before me when I looked up. Though it was only view from behind, I already knew the owner.

“We’re about to have dinner, why don’t you join us?” Sanghoon hyung suddenly said. I was too preoccupied looking at the person in front of me that I didn’t realize that Jinah Noona and another girl were also in the lift. Jinah noona, on behalf of the two, kindly rejected Sanghoon’s offer with the reason that they didn’t want to disturb us. Soon the lift reached the ground floor, Sanghoon once again offered them.

“It’s Jae Hyung’s treat. He’ll be so upset if you reject it” Yoochun insisted. I looked at him but he just smirked at me. At last, they have agreed with the excuse that they didn’t want to disappoint me. I gazed at her and found that she was already looking at me. We stared each other for seconds and as usual I could felt my heart was pounding hard. We disguised ourselves before we walked out of the building and started walking to the restaurant at the corner of street near the company. Luckily there weren’t so many fans waiting outside the building because it was already late.

We went straightly to a vacant table as we entered the restaurant. There weren’t so many people tonight unlike when we usually went here. Being gentlemen we were, we kindly let the ladies had their sits first before us. With the longing to see her face, I chose to sit opposite her. She seemed shock when she saw me sitting across her. I was quiet during throughout the dinner while secretly observing her. Junsu, being the mood maker, did all the talking and told some jokes. We all cracked up in laughter with his jokes. Once again I mesmerized by the way she laugh, it was so fascinating view to look at. I’ve never realized that she has this very beautiful dimple on her right cheek. She act more naturally and be herself. She could care less about people around her, I think the term ‘we are who we are’ really applied to her because despite the fact that we are idols whom sitting in front of her, she didn’t act like a timid and innocent girl.

Soon after we finished our food, Jinah noona excused herself to the washroom. While waiting for her, I walked to the counter to pay our bills. I went back where our table was, Junsu already stood up from his seat with Siwan Hyung and ready to leave.

“I have practice for musical tomorrow hyung”, he answered when I asked him. With that, Junsu left with Siwan hyung and he winked teasingly at me before that. I frowned seeing that not getting the message delivered by Junsu.

“What’s taking Jinah Unnie so long inside there? Maybe I should check on her” Subin worriedly said before she stood up and went to the washroom. We waited patiently for Jinah noona at our table. Shortly afterwards, Jinah Noona could be seen wobbly walking towards our table with Subin held her right arm for support. Haerin hurriedly stood up and went to help Subin.

“Jinah Unnie is not feeling well and she almost passed out there”, Subin explained the moment they arrived at our table. Sanghoon hyung was about to call ambulance only to be stopped by Jinah noona saying that it was merely a headache. In the end, Sanghoon hyung just called a cab for her.

“It’s okay Haerin-ah, I can take it from here. Maybe you should go home now, it’s already late”, I heard Subin said after they settled Jinah noona inside the taxi.

No, let’s go together”, Haerin argued insisting to go with them.

“She’s right Haerin-ssi, Noona said it was just a headache so no need to worry”, yoochun said reassuringly. “Subin-ssi you better get going now”, Yoochun continued. I could only observe the scenario before me. After giving a slight bow, Subin hurriedly went inside the cab leaving the four of us.

“Ah Sanghoon hyung let’s go. I might be late for the shooting”, Yoochun said soon after the taxi left. Shooting? I looked up at him but he grinned widely.

“Arasseo, Jaejoong-ah could you please drive Haerin to her home?” I startled when suddenly I heard Sanghoon Hyung asked me. What are these two up to??

I-it’s okay. I can take bus”, Haerin immediately said before I could answered Sanghoon Hyung. I frowned.

It’s already late and it’s dangerous for a girl like you to walk alone”, I finally said with my firm voice made her lost her words and I could see that Sanghoon hyung and Yoochun smiled widely to tease me.

“We leave first Jae hyung. Goodnight Haerin-ssi”, Yoochun politely bid farewell soon as we reached at the parking lot at the company. “Now or never Hyung”, Yoochun whispered to me and tapped my shoulder before he got in the van with Sanghoon hyung.

I motioned Haerin to get in my car when I saw her hesitantly to do so. Just before I got in, I suddenly got a very brilliant idea that made me smiled like a fool.

Do you live with your parents?” I asked again as I sped out onto the road after she told me her address when I asked her earlier. I saw her shook her head at the corner of my eyes as I kept on driving.

I live with my friends”, she answered shortly after that. From there, I started to asked why, how’s her uni’s life, how she could squeeze her time for studying and working at the same time and so on. She answered every question calmly and I could felt that she began to feel comfortable with me. Then we continued to talk and her voice was like music to my ears. I also found out that she’s quite a bubbly person with an interesting character. That made me falls hard for her.

We’re here”, I said quite sad with the fact that we have to say goodbye already when we just wanted to get to know each other.

Gomawo”, she smiled as she unbuckled the seatbelt. Should I proceed my plan now? I naughtily said in my head.

Omo!” I said as I rummaged the pockets of my pant pretending to look for something when she was about to get off my car.

Why? What are you looking for?” She panicky asked while concernedly looked at me.

Did you see my phone? I think I lost it”, I lied.

Can you lend me your phone? I want to make a call”, I said with a full of hope.  Honestly, I purposely dropped my phone under my seat before I pulled out my car from the company parking area. Haerin looked at me blankly before handed me her phone. I gently took her phone from her before started dialing my phone number. I tried to hide my smile knowing that my plan is an inch to the success. I pretended to be shocked when my phone suddenly rang.

I think the sound come from under your seat”, Haerin slowly uttered.

I didn’t realize when it fell”, I showed my phone once I got it. Suddenly, Haerin bursted into laughter that made me, once again for tonight, astounded with her.

Never knew that you are this clumsy”, she said with her laugh that still remains when she caught me staring confusingly at her. “You should look at your reaction it was priceless!!” she continued before both of us cracked up together.

I think I should get going now”, she said after our laugh has subsided. She cleared before continued, “thanks again for the ride”. Again, the awkwardness could be felt after that like the first time we talked.

Haerin-ssi”, I called out before she could opened the door.

Goodnight

Goodnight. Drive safely”, she warmly smiled and went out of my car. I could only send her walking into her apartment with my eyes. I look at my phone and saved her number before I started to drive again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aigoo~~Jae's is soo paboo hehe..well there's another part for this but i'll add later

btw thanks for reading and don't forget to leave your comment.