Chapter One

Love For You

Haerin's Pov

KRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Thank God, ok im awake now! it was 3a.m already, here i am working my off in revising the notes for my final exam this semester while others having their beauty sleep...*sobs* i miss my pillow already for i have been neglecting my sleep and staying at late just to read and revise for my exam! and now i only have two papers to sit then i'll be free..but.. those two last freaking papers are the most hardest subjects and its my core subject! tell u what i only have less than 12 hours between the two papers and i am worried the most about the last paper,eventhough i read the notes in thousands times still it cant stay in my memory in a second.and that's sooooo greaat!

"Haerin-ah are u awake?" hwaran,knocked on my door, maybe she's also having a hard time in revising for the papers.

"deeh..come in ran-ah" i answered.

"waeyoo? have you finished your revision? i am worried ran-ah, every topic that i read,i just cant understand which method to apply" I continued as she entered my room and sat on my bed while checking on my notes that scattered alle over my bed.

"same here babe,what is it? what is wrong with the subject?seems like we were cursed by Mr. Shin for we've been playing and not paying attention to his lecture"  i chuckled when i heard her,the thought our lecturer, Mr.Shin came into my mind, with his thick mustache and his thick glasses which resembled him with NBA player, Kurt Rambis, from there he got a nickname amongst  his students 'RambiShin'.

 

th?id=H.4557386329620870&pid=15.1&H=160&

"by the way, what are you going to do during the holiday? are you going back to start your work?" hwaran asked continuosly.

"well i took leave for three weeks so the means i have only 3 days off after the exams before i start my work again on monday" i answered while doodling something on my notes.

"owh..i'll be going to my parents home by then and i'll not comeback untill a week later. Is it okay for you to stay alone?" i suddenly remembered that hyewon already finished her exam,propably she's enjoying the holiday with her boyfriend already and miyeon already going back to her parents' house during the revisions week. It has been only me and Hwaran live in this house in the past few weeks.

"that's alright,what I can do? the office needs me" I sighed before continued,

"Futhermore, i already told my parents that i'll visit them during the weekend".

"well, if you say so, by the way, do you want a coffee? i was about to make one but i thought u might want it too that was why i came" Hwaran aksed before she leave my room.

"yes please,~~~~" I said cutely with my puppy eyes. Seeing my reaction,Hwaran bursted out a laughter and went out of my room. Hwaran, being the maknae, she always act like mature person and im soo impressed with her. guess what , she's only two years younger than me and yet, she's like a big sister to me. 

>>>>>>>>>>>TIME ELAPSE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Today is the day, in just 3 hours I'll be free from this subject. Yesterday's paper was being good to me nevertheless i could not be so confident with my answer. But at least i could answered most of the questions and today's paper is the most awaited paper. I was getting ready for the exam while checking the things that i need to bring.  

Handphone? Checked!

Student ID card? Checked!

purse? Checked! 

pencil case?stationaries?? Oh my Goodness, I looked around my messy room to find them,finally i found them hiding under my blanket. See,even my stationaries knew that the paper will be hard to answer. Soon after I put them in my bag, Hwaran knocked my door telling me that she'll be waiting outside. Before i went out and put on my shoes, i drank a cup of milk and grabbed a bottle of water while munching a biscuit in my mouth. Hwaran already waiting for me, together we walked to the university. It was 6 am therefore there weren't so many people,only few people can be seen walking on the street. As soon as we arrived at the university, we went straight to the examination hall and Miyeon greet us first.

'Heelloo Ladiess"  she greeted with a hug.

"hey babe...are you ready?"i asked her while Hwaran busied herself with her notes.

"Hell NO! guess what babe? my lovely Migrain attacked me last night and i slept for THREE FREAKING HOURS!! Oh GOD! my dark cicles have worsen than ever!!!" Miyeon answered while checking her face by her phone. I could only smile seeing her action and continued reading my notes after that but only stopped by unexpected question from Miyeon.

"Haerin-ah, how come you did not have any dark circles under your eyes?"  i could only chuckled before responded to her,

"well, to be pretty, you must born with it" I said jokingly and Miyeon was giving her blank while Hwaran was laughing along with my joke. To be honest, I am not the most beautiful and yet not the ugliest, just average, as for the Miyeon's question, all i could say is that its a gift. Its a gift from Heaven to have double eyelids naturally(while other women deliberately going under a knife to get that) and i think it runs genetically in my family for even we're lacking of sleep,our eyes are still in a good shape, i mean, we still dont have a dark circles its just that our sclera would become red.

 "You should ask my parents yeon-ah. They are the ones whom made me, who knows they might tell you some skills for your future children" I continued while laughing hard with Hwaran.Miyeon could only hit my arm before bursting a laugh with us. Soon after that the invigilator called all to the students to enter the hall. After I sat, i prayed so hard to God that the paper will be easy. This is it Haerin-ah, you can do it. I took a breath before reaching the question booklet on my desk. 

 

 

 

here the first chapter, it must be crappy. well please kindly subscribe and comment =D