Chapter Two

Love For You

Haerin's pov

As I opened the booklet,i became so breathless. How did the question in this paper could be this hard?? I felt more dizzy when i looked at the questions on the next page and when i moved onto next page, migrain attacked! Abruptly, i felt tears in the corner of eyes,really! the questions were hard! I quietly took a glance to my colleagues, it seemed that it wasnt just me whom having a difficulty in awsering the questions. Nevertheless, I tried my best in giving my answer thats it! whatever will be, will be!

After 3 hours of struggling and striving in answering the questions,the exam finally over. As I stepped out of the hall,I saw various facial expression and the most obvious was sad. Who wouldnt? 

"So how was the paper?" I asked Miyeon and Hwaran while we were walking to take our bags.

"AAAAhhhh!!! I dont even wanna talk about it!" Hwaran cried and I let out a sigh.After we took our bags, Seohyun abruptly approached us,

"Gurls, the paper was hard! For real! I've never seen the paper as difficult as this! anyway, me and the others have planned to release our tension. So do you wanna join us?"

"WOw...Really?that's sounds great. How about you two?" Miyeon asked referring to me and Hwaran. Hwaran nodded her head in agreement and before i could answered,my phone rang.

Jinah Unnie calling

Jinah Unnie is my colleague, in other words she's my supervisor at my workplace CJES Ent. She must be having a hard time because before I took leave for exam I was there to help her. I've been working there for eight months, I have considered Jinah Unnie as my sister.

"yeobeosaeyo? unnie, whats the matter?" I spoke after I picked up the phone.

"Haerin-ah? Sorry to disturb you?are you still having your exams?" 

"aniyo,I just finished waeyo?" i asked again abit annoyed not because the phoncecall but the dizziness i was having.

"ok, i was just wanna ask where did you put the file that I asked you to keep? I've been looking for it everywhere but couldnt found it" Jinah Unnie furiuosly said.

"can you come to office since you have finished your exam?" she continued. Seemed like I dont have any other choices dont I? I have to be there and forget  about exam after party. I sighed before answered her,

"Deh unnie, I'll be there in a bit" i answered lifelessly

With that, I hung up the phone and explained to my friends about it. Miyeon and Hwaran clearly couldnt hide their dissappoinment because of sudden command i got from Jinah Unnie. After we said our farewell, i went to bus stop.

It took me 30 minutes to arrive at the CJES, a group of fangirls could be seen camping outside the building waiting for their oppas to appear. They would so happy to see their oppas, even if its just a glimpse. It suprised me though, throughout eight working here i've never bump into any CJES artists except once for Song Jihyo and Park Yoohwan other than that never.As I entered the building, I went straightly to the elevator. When I reached my cubicle.....