Chapter Eight

Love For You

Haerin's pov

Mwooh?! What was he thinking?! I knew from the first place it was a bad idea to go that floor. Its not that I really wanted to go there, I just wanted to give Sanghoon oppa's handphone. I know that the floor is specifically for the dancers, traniees,actors and singers like him and it is strictly probihited for other people to step their foot there. But it didnt give him right to stare at me rudely! I suddenly felt goosebump when I remembered the way he looked at me. Kim Jaejoong! His eyes were so penerating and it was cold! I kept on ranting in my head about what happened earlier. 

Earlier

I was about to stepped out of the elevator when the door pinged open. But aloud voice welcomed me.

"HAERIN-AH!", I was shocked that I almost stumbled on my . It was Sanghoon oppa!

"Oppa! You're so loud!", I grumpily said while handing him his handphone.

"Aigoo..Mianhe Nuna", Sanghoon Oppa pouted and blinked his eyes cutely in failure made both of us burst into laughter. He looked like the cartoon character The Grinch. Thinking that I laughed more than I was. My laugh subsided when I felt someone was staring at me

. I averted my gaze only to find out Kim Jaejoong staring coldly at me. I gulped upon seeing that. Hey Mister! Its rude to stare you know! I jokingly said in my head. I couldnt define the way he was looking at me. Shocked?Hate? wait..Hate it is! He might be disliked me for being there where the floor only open for people like him.

Feeling my present unwanted, I kindly excused myself and almost immediately eased myself inside the elevator after giving a bow to Sanghoon Oppa and hesitantly did the same to him. When the door was about to close, I caught his eyes were still staring coldly at me. Again, My heart rapidly beating like I just did the marathon. Did he dislikes me that much?! Its not that I disturbed him working. 

If before I was wondered what it feels like to meet the famous idol like him, now I vowed to myself to avoid, regardless of the reasons, in bumping into him. Dont worry Mr Idol, I would never appear in your sight again. That would our first and last to meet each other! My vow was sealed with the ding sound of elevator indicating I have reached my floor.