Chapter Ten

Love For You

Haerin's pov

I woke up when I heard noises coming from outside my room. From what I remembered I was the only person live in this house at the moment. I rose up from my bed and walked out of my room.

 I spotted my other housemates were busy inside the kitchen. Oh..they are here..I thought they're going to come next week?Still sleepy, I stood by the kitchen's door and started to count the days in my head.

"Haerin-ah you're already awake?", I startled when Miyeon waved her hand infront of my face. "I thought you were sleep walking", Hwaran jokingly said while taking out some plates and mugs from the cupboard. I chuckled.

"I thought you would come next week?", I groggily asked.

"We thought you would be bored alone so we decided to come earlier", Hyewon answered while the other nodded their heads in agreement.

"So quickly wash up your face so we can eat already or you'll be late for your work", Hwaran ushered me to the bathroom. 

"Ya Haerin-ah, are you busy today?", Miyeon asked while we were having our breakfast. " If not, do you want to join us for lunch?"

" Not to sure yet, just tell me the place. We'll meet up there", I replied soon after I finished. I stood up  and went to the couch to grab my bag.  After saying goodbye, I walked out for work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again, Jinah Unnie gave me tasks when I reached at my workplace. I was so into my work that I could care less about my surrounding. I was typing a memo when my phone vibrated showing a message came in. 

From Hyewon:

Rin-ah, where are you? Are you forget? Yaaa ahjumma~We suppose to have lunch together!

I smiled when I read the text. I glanced at my wrist-watch, it was already lunch time. No wonder it was so quiet already in the office. After shutting down the computer, I grabbed my bag ready to meet my friends. I walked to elevator hall and waited for the lift while replying text to Hyewon. They were so angry because I took such a long time to arrive for they already waiting at the restaurant near to my office.

Ding! the lift door opened. I pocketed my phone in pants and suddenly became stiff when I looked the person inside. It was Sanghoon oppa and...Kim Jaejoong again?! Omo!

I was contemplating wether or not to step my foot inside until Sanghoon oppa urged me to.

"Arent you going to get in?". I smiled and I looked at Kim Jaejoong's face before I set my foot in. It was cold like the first time I met him. Jaejoong moved to the side so I stood between Sanghoon oppa and him. The awkwardness could be felt in the lift.

"When will you start your lecture Haerin-ah?",Sanghoon oppa first broke the silence. His voice was quite loud to my hearing. 

" In two weeks time", I hesitatedly answered him. I felt suffocated standing beside Jaejoong but he was still kept his face straight. It felt like forever to reach the ground floor. The moment the door opened, I hurriedly went out. Called me rude or what, I dont care! I took deep breath the moment I arrived the restaurant. I entered and saw they were already waiting for me. The word impatient could be seen on their forehead.

"Yaa..you're late", Miyeon complained right after I took my seat. 

"Sorry babe, something came up", I apologized and decided to pay for lunch as my apology for my lateness. We ordered our food and ate our lunch when our food arrived. I was so hungry that I didnt pay attention around me unless my friends asked or talked to me.

I was about to pay when I was told that someone has paid for us instead which made me dumbfounded. I wanted to ask to the cashier about that person so I could thanked him personally but retreated when I saw there were three people queued up impatiently behind me. I scanned around inside the restaurant maybe I could find that person before I exited. I found no one! Who could it be??

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I thought I already paste the whole chapter hehe....My bad..Sorry Here the complete chapter.

How do you find my writing so far? Im sorry if there's granmar mistakes or any sentences that you dont understand for english is my 2nd language so please bare with me ;)