Chapter Four

Love For You

Haerin's Pov

The next morning,I was awake when my alarm rang. I groaned when I felt  a sudden pain in my head. When the pain has lessened abit, I tried to open eyelids and observed my surrounding. We were totally wasted last night that we couldnt even drag ourselves to sleep in our own room. We slept in the living room instead. After I felt that I was fully awake, I went to my room even though I staggered while walking. Soon after I finished my shower and dressed, I went to the kitchen to prepare for the breakfast. Miyeon, Hwaran and Hyewon would be going back to their parents house today after breakfast.

"Good Morning~~" , Hyewon greeted me while I was chopping some ingredients and helped me in preparing for the breakfast. After we finished making a breakfast, we arranged some plates and mugs on the table. Meanwhile, Miyeon and Hwaran were still packing their things. Seeing that there were still so many things need to be packed, Hyewon and I assisted them in which necessary. We had our breakfast after we have done packing.

"We"ll not going back here untill a week before next semester", Miyeon broke the silent while having her breakfast.

"Is it okay for you to stay alone?", She continued. All of them gave me their concerned look.

"For hundreds times, I say this, I'll be okay. No need to worry too much girls. I was planning to visit my parents this weekend. Furthermore, our apartment is not that far from my parents' house." I assured them. I was kind of annoyed about this, I know that they were worried about me. I know myself and i wouldnt let myself to be in danger. 

"We know you can take care of yourself but we afraid that you might be lonely~~~", Hwaran persuaded me. Hyewon and Miyeon started to hum Sistar's Alone but  suddenly stopped when I glared at them.

"There are so many ways to get rid the loneliness. I can just get hook with any men and have some fun with them" , I said sarcastically.

"Omo! Our Haerin gonna lost her innocence! Dear God, please choose a good and nice man for her first time", Miyeon clasped  her hands together and started to pray. A naughty thought came into my mind, i wickedly smiled and mimicked her action and started to pray,

"Yes, please God, Please choose a nice guy for me,so that he would not be so hard on me nor to slow, Just NIIIICEEEEE~~~~."

"YAAAHHH! do you want to die?",Miyeon shouted. I just stuck my tongue at her,Miyeon just rolled her eyes in return. Hyewon and Hwaran just laughing out loud at our childish act.

"And I hope that guy would also have nice body,not too big, not too thin, JUUSST NIICEEE~~ so that I wouldnt be sored afterwards", I continued my act and purposedly emphasized the word NICE. All of them burst into laughter even more.

"Stop it Haerin-ah, My Stomach hurts", Hyewon said wiping her tears while clenching her stomach with her other hand. I volunteered myself washed the dishes alone after breakfast. The others were getting ready and they already finished as I stepped out from the kitchen. All of them would be taking subway before taking a bus. They requested for me to send them off to the subway. We reached the subway in just a time the train wanted to depart. We bid our farewell at outside of the subway station, then they hurriedly went inside.

I just smiled and shook my head seeing my friends were running like kids. All of sudden, I remembered about last night, though i didnt remember his face clearly but I noticed his sharp jaw.His eyes....his strong stares...really beautiful. Who is he? I really hope that I would bump into him again somdeday who knows i might get to know him? Pabo Haerin-ah...maybe he has a girlfriend already waiting for him. I just shrugged my thought and walked away...