Chapter Five

Love For You

Jaejoong's pov

"Your voice is out of tune seunghoon-ah. Repeat that part again", with that seung hoon sang the part while I tried to feel the rhythm. It has been 5 hours, we were still in the studio,repeating the same part for about nth times already. Finally, we were done recording, somehow that needs some changes before it was released. It was already 9 pm, and I have meeting tomorrow regarding the mv filming in Hong Kong. 

"You did well for today Seunghoon-ah", I tapped on his shoulder as a compliment for his effort today. After thanking me, he leave with his manager. I went out of the recording room after I checked the equipments and turned off the lights. While walking, I saw Sanghoon Hyung walked towards my direction. 

"Hyung!", I warmly greeted him.

"Jaejoong-ah, I just want to remind you abour your schedule tomorrow and I want to give you the schedule for your movies fan greetings",Sanghoon hyung handed me the paper.I looked at the paper. Seems like i gonna be so busy after I comeback from mv filming next month. 

"Gomawo hyung". 

"Rest well Jaejoong-ah. You have alots of things to attend tomorrow". He smiled and casually walked into the elevator.

I stopped when the traffic light was red. I looked into the weather through my car's windscreen. It has been awhile I was strolling around the street and the weather for tonight also seemed fine. With such thought,I decided to stroll in the street. I parked my car at side of the road that not far from my apartment. I wore my black leather jacket and pulled up the zip until it can cover lower my part of my face. I walked out of my car after I put on my beanie. I carefully and leisurely walked through to the street while enjoying the scenes surrounding me. There were still so people many walking in the street. I put on a headset to my ears and continued walking to wherever my feets lead me. After some walking, I finally felt tired. I went to subway station which it was not far.

I stepped inside the train and sat on the vacant sit. There were only some ahjussis riding in the train. There was nothing interest me so I took out my phone and started to play games. I was too engrossed with my game that I didnt realise that I have been stared weirdly by a girl who sat at the opposite corner. I followed her gaze. I chuckled quietly when I found out that she was staring at my sneakers. I lifted my eyes only to see that she was frowning as if my sneakers can talk with her. Somehow I was intrigued by her.

I felt calmed when I looked at her face. It would be wonderful if I have a girlfriend who can give me an ease feeling like she did to me now. I wondered if she was taken or not but she's too beautiful to be single. Dont put so much hope Jaejoong-ah, she must have someone else already. She was startled when she realised that I have been observing her. The moment our eyes met, my heart strated to beat faster like it never beat before.Oh God, Who is this goddess? what's her name?her age? Alots of questions about her wandering in my mind.

She broke the contact out of embrassement but my eyes still glued to her face. Once again, I was astonished by her voice when she answered her phone. She has a very soft, yet, firm voice. I started to imagine the voice was my name while I do something wonderful with its owner. It would be a turn on for me. Damn! What was I thinking?!! She merely a stranger!

I frowned when I saw her stood up prepared to exit the train at the next stop. I was praying hard that she would at least took a glance at me. I kept on chanting the pray until finally she turned her face to me before stepping out. Yesssss!!! I almost jumped out of joy...Tonight was the most wonderful night I Have in these past years. That girl...I'll remember her and I'll be definitely approache her next time I meet her. After that,I went home and slept, hoping that girl would appear in my dream.