Chapter Fourteen

Love For You

 

Jaejoong’s pov

“Woaah~ Jae hyung you look extraordinarily handsome tonight”, Yoochun whistled teasingly the moment I arrived at the lobby. I chuckled sheepishly in response.

“Of course he is Yoochun Hyung, if not our soon to be sister-in-law wouldn’t want to look at him”, Junsu smirked playfully while Yoochun already cracked up in laughter. I frowned when I heard that. “H-how did…

“Aigoo..no need to hide it from me Hyung. So how’s she? Is she beautiful?” Junsu cut me off and continued to tease me. I could only scoffed in disbelief. Really! Sanghoon hyung couldn’t keep his mouth shut! We were at the elevator hall waiting for the lift. My heart fluttered knowing that she already arrived up there.

“Hyunng are you that excited to see her already? Because you’re smiling non-stop since we entered the lift and it’s kinda creepy”, Yoochun once again burst into laughter when Junsu said that. This was what happened when Junsu found out about the crush thing. I ended up being teased by Junsu and Yoochun during our ride in the lift. The moment we reached the rooftop, we immediately went to the table that had been reserved only for us after we greeted Sajangnim. Soon after, I saw Hyunjoong arrived and walking towards our table.

Hyunjoong-ah, you’re here” I greeted when he took a sit beside me.

“Of course I am! I don’t want to miss out to see your girl” My heart bloomed when I heard the word ‘your girl’ from Hyunjoong. The three of them laughed teasingly seeing me smiled foolishly. Aisshhh!! These kids will never learn to stop teasing me!

The party started with Sajangnim’s speech and ours. As the eldest member of JYJ, I began my speech by thanking all the staffs for their endless supports from the first we joined the company up until now. As soon as I finished, I passed the microphone to Yoochun. My eyes started to wander around looking for her. There she is! Her head was bowing down. I smiled while looking at her. What is she doing? All of sudden, she looked up and our eyes met. Her face already turned into crimson red. Omo! Is she sick?!

I glued my eyes to her until Junsu nudged me to get off the stage. Soon as we went back to our table and sat, I glanced at the table where her seat was but she was already gone. Where is she? Is she already going home? Oh No!!

“Hyung Are you okay?” Hyunjoong asked worriedly. I just smiled and shook my head telling him it was nothing. But he seemed not buying it, when he teasingly asked, “you’re looking for her, aren’t you?”

I just smirked in response. Not long after that, I saw Haerin walking towards the empty bench at the corner which was not that far from our table. She looked stunning even though she was wearing a casual wear. She sat on the bench and started to observe the view in front of her.

“Jae hyung Is that her?” Yoochun curiously asked made Junsu and Hyunjoong shifted their attentions to Haerin.

“Wooahh~Hyung your taste really… she really pretty hyung~ Daebak!” Junsu gasped in amazement.

“Aren’t you going to approach her hyung?” Hyunjoong asked.

“It’s now or never hyung” Yoochun butted in. That’s right Jaejoong-ah. It’s once in lifetime chance Jaejoong-ah. I don’t know what happened to me but I found myself already walking towards to the bench. The three were cheering for me the moment I stood up from my seat. I heartbeat became fast and my breath shortened with every steps I took.

I stood by the bench and stole a glance from her. She seemed in deep thought like the world’s gonna end. I cleared my throat trying to get her attention.

It’s so beautiful, isn’t it?” I said but still, she was zoning out. I repeated my sentence once again but this time in loud voice. I smiled when she was startled with my voice but I quickly hide it. She looked puzzled as to why I was standing here. Oh so cute baby~

The view must be so beautiful that you didn’t realize that I’ve been standing here for God knows how long already”, I said made her, once again lost her words. She only smiled shyly afterwards. Aigoo~ so sweet baby~

Do you mind?” I pointed to the empty space next to her.

O-oh! No, I don’t! P-please have a sit” Did you just stutter baby? Don’t worry oppa won’t bite. She moved a bit to the edge and I sat soon after. Suddenly, there was silence between us.

You seem not enjoying the party”, I first broke the silent and pretending to look at the view in front of me interestedly. I could felt she was looking at her. She lifted her gaze as I turned to her.

Aniyo, it’s a bit crowded there that’s way I’m here”, she answered in her calm voice this time.

Me too”, I replied shortly.

So how long have you been working?” I asked and acted like I didn’t know anything about her.

About eight months already”, She said still looking at the night view of the city.

So that means you’re still new?” I asked again in order to avoid silent taking over us.

Hmm…” she simply nodded. She looked cute with the simple action of hers that made me let out a soft chuckle but only to stop when someone called her.

“Haerin-ah! Here you are! I was looking for you just now”, another girl walked to us.

Oh Subin-ah”, Haerin seemed relieved when she saw her friend came.

“Omo? Am I disturbing you two?” Subin gasped and gave a slight bow as apologize when she realized that I was there. I smiled and bowed back at her.

No, you’re not”, Haerin nervously answered while I sat still, listening to the conversation between the two.

Did Jinah Unnie look for me?” Haerin asked her friend. “ok Let’s go” Haerin stood up almost immediately and gave a slight bow to me. Haerin then hurriedly dragged her friend before her friend could answer her question. I don’t know why I kinda felt sad when she left. It’s okay, Jaejoong-ah you still have time. Let’s meet again soon Haerin..