Chapter Eleven

Love For You

Jaejoong's pov

 I was laying on my cosy bed playing with Jiji. He purred when I rubbed smoothly his fur. I felt so peaceful to play with him because I've been busy and didnt have time for him. Jiji must be longing to be pampered by me. Aigooo~~Im so dead tired. I let Jiji played alone with his ball because I wanted to get some sleep.

Filming in Hong Kong was so tiring that I didnt have enough time to sleep. I closed my eyes and was about drifted to sleep when I remembered something. That gift! Has Sanghoon hyung already give it to her? I bought the some chocolates from the shop at the airport and personally asked them decorated it. Hurriedly I went to the dresser to take my phone that I almost tripped on my foot. 

Aishhh! Since when you become this clumsy Jaejoong-ah! I quickly sent a text to Sanghoon hyung to remind him in case he forgot. I smiled when I read the text that hyung replied.

From : Sanghoon Hyung

Arasso! I about to give her! Its not easy you brat!:p

Sanghoon hyung must be having hard time in finding reasonable reasons for the gift right now. Mianhe hyung! I decided not to hide from sanghoon Hyung what I feel for Haerin-ssi the moment hyung discovered my feeling. Since hyung is close with her, I can use their friendship as a weapon for me to get know her. Right now my other members have no idea with what happened right now. But I know sooner, they would found out this from Sanghoon's foul mouth. Like I care~ My phone once again beeped indicating a new text came in. It was Sanghoon hyung.

From : Sanghoon Hyung

Mission accomplished! Yeaaay!! Anyway I have something to give you. I think you would like that something hehehe..have a nice rest and see you tomorrow~

I grinned while reading the text from hyung. Aisshh!!! Hyung is such a tease! I wondered what is that something I wanted to ask hyung but I knew he wouldnt tell even if I begged him. Therefore I chose to just wait for tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I have meeting regarding the premiere of my movie. The meeting would be held outside the company after lunch but I need to drop by at the company to get something from the studio before that. Thinking of the chances I might bump into her already made my heat fluttered. What more if I really happen to meet her? I might passsed out by then! After I got dressed, I swiftly strided out of my apartment. 

I went straight to the studio when I reached the company. I did little fan service to my fans whom has been waiting outside the building. After I got my thing, I went out from the studio. While I was walking in the hallway, I saw Sanghoon hyung was walking in opposite direction to me.

"Hyung", I waved to him. Suddenly Hyung shoved a piece of paper in front of me while smiling teasingly when he came to me.

" What is this Hyung? Another schedule?", I frownly asked and checked the paper. I knitted my eyebrows when I saw it was a timetable. Lecture timetable to be exact! It has Principle of micro¯o economics,english for business, Business mathematics&statistics,lastly,Business presentations&communications skills written in certain columns. By looking at the timetable itself already made me headache.

"Hyung are you, by any chance, planning to further your studies?? Are you going to leave me??", I eagerly asked Sanghoon hyung. Sanghoon hyung just laughed out loud when he saw my reaction made me more confused.

"Hyung!!", I angrily yelped made his laugh stopped. Sanghoon hyung cleared his throat.

"Its Haerin's timetable", Hyung stuttered. Haerin's?? Aigoo~My baby must be so stressed to study and work at the same time. Gwenchana baby, just endure a little baby~ this oppa will ease your stress with my love.. All for you baby..My love is only for you,Haerin~

I smiled like crazy thinking that moment. The moment when I finally approach her and when she accept my proposal to be my girlfriend and be my love of my life to be exact. I would be the happiest man in this world when that time arrive I would ask no more for that.

Sanghoon hyung nudged my elbow in puzzled. I just laughed in embrassment in response.

" Thanks hyung but why are you giving this to me? and where did you get it from?", I asked after I thanked him.

" I got it from Jinah. Dont ask me how because I have my own way. Haerin will not always be in the office soon after she starts her lecture. I gave you this to let you would know when she will be here and when she will not. So you dont to have to wonder like a penny waiting for a change", Sanghoon elaboratedly explained to me. Hyung really know to read what's in my mind.

"Gomawo hyung. I appreciate it a lot", once again I thanked him. " Anyway Hyung, did you already have lunch? Do you want to eat together?", I invited him.

" What now? You want to bribe me this time?", Hyung jokingly asked while wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I just laughed with his question. With that we walked to the elevator hall and entered the available lift. The lift stopped at the 1st floor. I was shocked when the door opened reavealing the person on the other side. It was my babyy...Haerin! She seemed as shocked as me because she was standing outside until Sanghoon urged her to step inside.I moved a bit to the side so she was standing in between. If watching her from a far already made my heart beat like crazy, now she was beside me, I think my heart is about to explode in any time now!

" When will you start your lecture Haerin-ah?", Sanghoon hyung loudly asked while peering his eyes to me. Aisssshhhh....this hyung really! I just rolled my eyes in response to him. I smiled sheepishly when I heard her answer. In two weeks time? Aigooo~~ you must be really tired baby.. But I instantly put my blank face when I felt she looked at me. 

Just when the door opened, she immediately went out hurriedly which made me felt a bit dissappointed. Maybe she has an important thing to do Jaejoong-ah, I coaxed my heart. Sanghoon hyung and I decided to have our lunch at the restaurant near to the company. It seemed like the fate was on my side today because inside the restaurant there she was with her friends.

Sanghoon hyung chuckled teasingly when I chose the table near to hers. She was not minding people around her and only ate her food quietly. She only talked when her friends asked her. All of sudden, in the midst of our eating Sanghoon hyung's phone rang. He sounded shocked the moment he answered his phone and looked at me worriedly.

" Waeyo Hyung? Is something happen?", I anxiously asked when hyung already hung up.

" Its your lawyer Jaejoong-ah, your lawsuits, he wants to see you guys to discuss about it", Hyung stammered. Thats it! I already lost my appetite when I heard that. Hyung hurriedly finished his food while I went to the cashier to pay for our food. Glancing to her table, I asked the cashier for their bills and paid for them. Soon after hyung finished, we hurriedly went back to the company before heading to the law firm.