Chapter Seven

Love For You

Jaejoong's pov

I pinched the root of my nose for nth time for today, hoping it would get rid some the pressure that I feel right now. I was supposed to be Hong Kong right now for mv filming but It was delayed for the song needs some changes. Therefore, I need to finalize the song so it could be film already. In the studio with me were Sanghoon Hyung, Seungheon-ssi and his manager. The sign of pressure and stress could be seen on their face. I continued to press some buttons to adjust rhythm and beats in the songs while bobbing my head to the music. Even it was time for lunch, I chose to stay alone in the studio finishing up my work. Sang Hoon hyun had long gone for lunch with Seunghoon after I insisted him to go  and just asked him to buy me any food froom the restaurant. 

"Jaejoong-ah, here eat your lunch first. You havent ate anything since morning", Sanghoon hyung called the moment he entered the studio. 

"Ne hyung, In a minute, I almost finished", I replied. Honestly, I, too, was so hungry I only drank orange juice for my breakfast. The aroma of the food lingered in the studio when Sanghoon hyung placed the food containers on the coffee table. Suddenly, my stomach grumbled indicating that it needs to be fed now. 

"Jaejoong-ah, just eat your food first, you can continue later", Sanghoon hyung laughed. With that, I stood up and went to sit on the couch. Grabbing the chopsticks, I started to eat my lunch. 

"What took you so long hyung?", I said while munching the food in my mouth. Sanghoon hyun glanced at me before answered,

"Aah, I dropped by on the 1st floor first to meet Jinah before I went up", he explained. I just nod my head and continued eating. Abruptly, Sanghoon hyung stood up groping his both sides of his pants which made me dumbfounded. 

"whats wrong hyung?", I furrowed my brows. He flipped his bag upside down instead of answering my question,which made all his belongings fell off on the couch.

"My handphone is missing. where could it be?", He said after putting back all his belongings inside his bag. "I might left it in Jinah's office", he shouted and clapped his hands loudly made me almost choked the food in my throat. Sanghoon hyung immediately tapped my back gently after seeing me coughed.

"Mianhe Jaejoong-ah. Here drink this", he handed me a small bottle of water after opened up the lid."Jaejoong-ah can you lend me your handphone? I want to make a call to Jinah's office", Hyung asked still continued tapping my back. I cleared my throat before taking out my phone and handed to him.

Shortly after I finished eating, I excused myself to the washroom. I washed my hands subsequently I had done my business. I pulled the tissue paper to wipe my hands off and walked off.  As I exited the washroom, I heard laughter coming from the elevator hall. The washroom was located near to the elevator hall. I was about to turn to my left at the of corner where the studio was located, but something stopped me. NO! It was someone instead. That girl! pretty girl! My heart was beating furiously, my breath also shortened the moment I laid my eyes on her. There she was standing and laughing in elevator hall with...Sanghoon hyung?! Hyung knows her??! The way she laughed was so mesmerizing made me, once again like the first met,  glued my eyes on her. 

She seemed acknowlegde my present since she already stopped laughing. She shifted her eyes looked at me made the man infront of her turned around.

"Oh Jaejoong-ah", Hyung happily waved at me. I was still astonished by the goddes standing beside Sanghoon hyung that I kept staring at her without giving any response to Hyung. She looked uneasy with my stare.

"Oppa, I think I should leave now", she suddenly excused herself. Oh wait! no! dont leave yet! I cried in my mind not taking any initiatives to speak. I was so overwhelmed to see her that I was so speechless. Instead,I kept gazing on her still not moving from where I stood. She gave a slight bow to Sanghoon hyung and did the same to me. She went inside the elevator after and pressed the button inside. She gave one last look and smiled to Sanghoon hyung. Please goddess look at me! Please~~ I prayed in my heart. Like the first time, God answered my prayer. She shifted her and looked at me...blankly?! Goddess~ Please smile~~ Pleaseeeee~~ But she just kept her blank gaze to me until the elevator door closed while I still was not moving, wondering when will we meet again. I only came to my sense when Sanghoon hyung nudged my elbow.

"Waeyo Jaejoong-ah? Are you sick", Hyung worriedly asked.

"Gwenchana hyung", I shook my head. " Hyung, who's that girl just now? What is she doing here?", I continuosly asked hyung. Really, I need to know about that girl.

"Oh did you mean Haerin-ssi?", Oo...so her name is Haerin. So beautiful just like its owner...Hae...Jae..I spelled the words rhythmically. What a coincidence!.

"She was here to give back my phone", I snapped when hyung continued while showing his phone in his hand.

"I thought you said you left it inside jinah nuna's office?", I frowned.

"Yes I left my phone there. Haerin-ssi is Jinah's assistance, so maybe Jinah had asked her to give this to me", Hyung further explained.

"Assistance?! How come I never seen her before?", I once again asked half surprised with the fact that all this time that girl is close to me yet so far. It felt so surreal to me.

"She's been working here for eight months already Jaejoong-ah. You were so busy with you movie and drama shooting that you never bump into her", my mouth turned into 'O' upon hearing that. It was true that I was so busy. It has been awhile since I hanging around with another members in Jinah nuna's office. I was making a plan to coincidently meet her again in my head only to be jolted by Sanghoon hyung's question,

"Why are you asking so many questions about her? Are you interested with Haerin-ssi??!", Hyung interestedly asked. I only smiled sheepishly and rubbed my neck in embrassment.

"Aigooo~ Jaejoong-ah~", Hyung heartily laughed and tapped my shoulder. We ended our conversation and walked back together to the studio. Soon,we'll meet again Haerin-ssi!

 

So how was it? hehe..dont forget to leave your comment..=D