Chapter 6

A fateful love

Chapter 6: I did not expect this..

 

 

 

Sorry if i update late.. I'm very busy this week. And im going on a vaction this saturday. So yeah... i'll not be updating. Sowie. So here goes... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I actually wondered if she really dosen't like me or she is denying it. I didn't really mean to disturb her. But i just could'nt help it. She's cute, dorky, and pretty i guess. In fact, the prettiest girl i have ever met in my whole life and here my eyes staring right at her.

 

"Donghae~ What are you doing? Staring at your deer Yoong, Huh? So cute.! " i can here Lee Teuk teasing me by my side and playfully hits me.

 

" What? Is it wrong to like her? " i ask my hyun innocent.

 

" Haha. Really Donghae. Im just playing with you. I think you two could really make a great couple. " He said putting his bags om the floor.

The schools dance practice will be held after school again. 

 

" Hyungg. You'd make your girl yours right? If anything happens to her, would you save her? If you really like her. Make her your GF then.. " Kyuhyun said lowering her voice.

 

" Easy for you to say. We are the kingkas and a playboy. I can tell Seohyun, Taeyeon, Yoong doesn't really likes a playboy. " i said putting on a sad face.

 

" then, you'll prove to her that you aren't a playboy. Never mind me hyung. I can seduce My seobaby and she'll start to like me. Thats how boys works." 

 

He's smile turned into an evil smile and chuckle. Yeah right. Seducing? Girls like gentle boyss not evil boys..

 

" OPPA! We're not in the same team! That's really too bad, Hae! " Except for my girlfriend here. She's different. She likes the evil kind of boy..  Eunseo came to me. I've been dating her for three whole years. She is nothing special. I'm really starting to become bored of her. Really. Eunseo..

 

"Mworago??" I said with an annoying tone.

 

" Why are you so annoying? " I shove her hands away from me when she put her hands on my arms.

 

"Oppa, are you avoiding me?" She ask me wearing a sad aegyo. Wait. That is not an aegyo.

 

" Aniyo. It's just you're annoying. " I lied, not facing her while talking. Just say it, Donghae! ' I scolded myself.

 

 "Oppa, it's really obvious you don't like me anymore." Aish. CHINCHA!!

 

"ANI. Who said i didn't. " This time with a bit harsh voice.

 

"Yay! OPPA is great! Ok. Oppa. Tata. Call me alright. " oh my gosh. This girl is totally annoying. The last 'oppa 'she called me was the hundreth time.

 

It's gym class. I saw the girls entering the gym and i wave. Yoona rolled her eyes and whisper to her friends.

 

[ Yoona's Pov ]

 

"Unnie." I lower down my voice. " They're here. "

 

Taeyeon took a glance and sigh. " Everywhere we go, they will never leave us alone. "

 

"Aniyo. We'll just ignore them if they ever talk to us. I know im icy cold. I can make them suffer. " Jessica took a sharp look beside them and look away.

 

"One verses 5? Haha. Jessica. I don't think you can. They have those big muscles and were just........ timid and thin. " Taeyeon said scarsticly. " hah.

 

Not at all thin," Jessica said bravely. Yes, Jessica is really thin. She got the looks for the boys. No wonder Heechul likes her. Not like me.                   I'm just a shikshin of some nowhere..

 

" Hey girls... Remember it's right after school and we'll have the dance practice~ " Leeteuk said. Of course, A playboy would'nt stop bulging into a girl's life untill they get what they wanted. I get it. So meaning, we'll have to avoid them. 

 

We ignored... And silence...

 

Kyuhyun noticed the silence. " Whatever then.. " 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[ Seohyun's Pov ]

 

" It's just 10 minutes before the dance lesson starts, I want to go to starbucks coffee for awhile, Please Unnie. It's just down the streets there. Can you go with me? " I beg Yoona, pointing at the streets just across the road. Since little, my mum would buy for me this chocolate mocca which rougly cost about 4 to 5 dollars. But only once in awhile. We weren't really rich. But  i have dreams of becoming a doctor and a artist. 

 

" Alright, Seo. But be hurry. I don't want to be late for a dance competition. i want to be a good student from now on... Unlike the boys.. " I said, lowering down my voice.

 

I drag Yoona out of the door of the hall. We ran down cross the road and stop by the counter of starbucks coffee.

 

" Aaah. What makes you here, Seo ? " I heard a guy's voice. I turn around by my side. You again...

 

" Why is Kyuhyun here? " Yoona whisper. I shrugs and ignored. 

 

" Non- of your bussiness.. " I simply said. " One mocca chocolate frappe please? " I ask the cashier.

 

" You like mocca choclate frappe?! What a coincidence! I like it too, " Kyuhyun exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

 

" So? " I said sharply. " That dosen't really mean anything. " Yoona on the other side is as silent as Tiger about to pounce. I know really she didn't          want to bother me though but i need Help!

 

" Well, it does. At least we have one thing in common. " Kyuhyun chuckled. I breathe out a heavy sigh. I look away to receive my frappe and paid the girl.

 

" Are you two a couple? You look great together, you know. " The girl said. 

 

" Mwo? ANIYO. We're not a couple! " I said quickly, shocked. I slap kyuhyun's arms and he seem not to flinch. 

 

" Oh. No. She is my girlfriend.. She's liying to keep the secret. So yeah. It's not a secret anymore anyways.. " He said. Im totally mad at him now. I Grab Yoona and walk out. I stomp across the road. 

 

" Yah! Seohyun! Slow down! " Yoona struggled. Kyuhyun came behind us following us. 

 

" What are you following at?! Don't follow us! " I shout at him. How i hate him for saying that. I'm not he's girlfriend and He is not my boyfriend! I wanted to deny it. What if it's true in the future? AISH. Stop it Seohyun. It's not going to happen!

 

" What? I have a dance practise later. I have to go back to school? " He said innocently and pout. Well. Yeah, He has to go back to school, pabo! But does he really have to follow me beside me? 

 

I let go of Yoona's arms and ran as fast as i could. Kyuhyun started to pick up his pace and catch me up.

 

" Seohyun!! Wait for me!! " Yoona said, l leave her behind and she stop panting. Sorry Yoona. I did'nt mean to.

 

I dash fast into the doors of the hall and sprint through the hall way. I look behind and he was far. I'm that fast? Haha.

 

I push the doors and ran to my unnies. " Unnie! " Everyone look at me with faces. I can see my Unnies were far apart than the boys. About 10 metres long? They realy hate them that much mehh?

 

" Seohyun-ah! Where's Yoona? " Taeyeon said. " What's wrong? " Jessica ask. I pant and took a long breath.

 

" Kyuhyun. H-He said ... I'm - m he's a girlfriend! I did n-not even say he's my boyfrie-n-nd!! " I still manage to spill out the words. Kyuhyun came in  and put on and evil smile. Jerk! What a pabo of him! 

 

Yoona came inside slowly, panting heavily. " Seo, You're that fast? " 

 

" Sorry Unnie. I left you behind. I feel really hopeless when he said i'm his girlfriend. I feel like exploding! " I explain.

 

" I know what it means like.. " She said. Yoona- Unnie is JJang! She really understands me other than Tiffany and Taeyeon. Besides that we sleep together in one room...

 

" Come on, my students. Settle down... ..." It took the teacher 15 mins to explain. I could see Kyuhyun keep glancing at me several times. I feel uncomfortable and shove backwards. Yoona nudge and nods.

 

The teacher claps 2 times, " Alright. Get into the position. Girls' you'll be at the back row and the boys will be infront. " We were paired with our own respectfully kingkas. That is so annoying. Is this teacher a fortune teller or something?

 

" Teacher, Why did you paired up like this? " I ask, looking frustrated.

 

" Wae? Aren't you two look nice together? " He's answer is specific. Even the rest of my Unnies seem to disagree.

 

There's is apart we have to touch severally at them ily. And it kind's of awkward i could say. From here, i could see the rest of my unnies blushing and looking down. practicallly, the boys saw it all..

 

We practised for 1 Hour. And time seems to go very slow..

 

" Ugh.. This is impossible. We like practicing two hours already, " Tiffany complain. Siwon look at her mischeviously. 

 

" Oww.. My arm hurts. Can't we get a rest? " Yoona groan. 

 

" Yoona - ahh, We just practised for 1 hour only and your arm hurts? " Donghae ask disbelivingly.

 

" That's because i touched you tooooooo~ many times! " Yoona said at and got up.

 

Donghae chuckle, " I bet you like it don't ya? You blush when you start touching me. " The rest ooh at them. But i keep my mouth shut. 

 

" No i did not!! " Yoona shout.

 

" Denial~~ " He sings it in a tone and watches her.

 

" What? I am not. " She's irritated already..

 

" Ok. Just one more practise please. You don't want to loose don't you? " The teacher ask. We groan.

 

After the Practise, I flop down to the ground. Too tired...

 

" Want me to carry you?" Kyuhyun ask.

 

" Psshh? No! I don't need your help, Playboy! " I yell and look away, " I'm just tired alright. I'm not hurt! "  I yelled again.

 

I got up, grab my bag and hurried to the door and walk to the toilet. They needed refreshments of course. But as soon as we got out of the toilet, we saw the boys again. I thought they have gone home?? It took like 40 mins to refresh up... They should have long gone.

 

" aah. Girls, what took you so long? " Donghae ask putting a smile on his face and look at yoona.

 

" Mworago? What did you want with us? " Taeyeon ask bravely.

 

" To go back with you guys of course? " Leeteuk said. They looked at us astonish. That is because we took a bath and change our clothes. Of course they would daze of us. 

 

" We don't need your accompany, " I said bravely.

 

" Of course you need one. " I just roll my eyes sharply at him.

 

But Tiffany on the other hand seems to really like Siwon, hanging on her arms like a queenka. What for? Follow us going back home? That's a stupid idea. 

 

" Fine. You'll go back with us but in one condition. " Taeyeon said, raising up her chin as a sign of a boss speaking. 

 

" What? UNNIE! are you crazy?! " Both Yoona and i said loudly. She shook her head.

 

" ..No talking aloud, " She finish her sentence. Ok, that is a good idea, actually. Or not, they'll come down to their knees beg to go home with us.

 

The boys nodded, and Kyuhyun quickly took my arms and linked with me. What the heck? I struggle to break free but he's strength is too strong. I gave up. As long as he would not talk to me, that is fine.

 

"   Oooohhh, Kyuhyun. You could get her hold that easy? " Donghae ask.

 

[ Yoona's Pov ] 

 

" Get off of me! " He link he's arms to mine like Seohyu and Kyuhyun did. Aihh? How can Seohyun be gentle to him??

 

" Aniyo. I won't talk. " Donghae said grabbing my wrist. Ouch! That hurts. 

 

" Fine!! You can but no talking! " I said. He 's smile twich into a smirk.

 

We walk down the road and it feels awkward with Donghae. I did not start the conersation but he start it first. Boys cannot keep their promises don't they??

 

" Soooo... Where do you guys live? You guys actually walk the same direction like us.. " Donghae said looking around the busy streets.

 

" Aniyo. We live over there, " I point to my other hand. It actually feels good in his arms. It felt warm and... and.. Stop it Yoona! You don't like him! He is a playboy.

 

" Mwo??!Right over there? " He points. I nod. Yeah, right. What's the point. It's not like you would be living right next to our blocks. " Over that mansion right? "

 

" That is my house, " He said pointing right next to our mansion.

 

" I meant our house. " Correcting.